PDA

View Full Version : Matrix Reloaded Soundtrack (no spoilers)

Taylor Millard
May 7th, 2003, 01:46:37 PM
I got the Matrix Reloaded album today and let me say, whoever put it together deserves an award.

And here's why.

In the past, movie companies have released two seperate soundtracks: one with the music score on it (the music actually IN the movie, mainly classical) and one with rock music 'inspired' by the film. This has bugged me to death, especially when I got the 'Mission: Impossible' soundtrack and the 'Batman Forever' soundtrack.

With the Matrix Soundtrack (first movie), they released two cds; the score and the soundtrack. I have the latter but not the former.

But with the Matrix: Reloaded they released a double disc set of the soundtrack and the score...plus various other elements too...I think there's some stuff on the 'Enter the Matrix' game that's coming out too.

Here's the best part...the CD's only $13.99 at Borders with the regular price of it being $19.99.

I am...impressed.

Oh and the music's good too :)

Dasquian Belargic
May 7th, 2003, 02:14:32 PM
I like the Rob D and POD tracks on it, but so far those are the only one's that I've heard so...

ReaperFett
May 7th, 2003, 02:21:15 PM
I liked the Batman Forever one as an aside :)

Is it similar to the soundtrack of The Matrix?

Dasquian Belargic
May 7th, 2003, 02:30:01 PM
I'm gonna hazzard a probably correct guess, based on what I've heard so far, and say "Yes" :)

Taylor Millard
May 7th, 2003, 03:01:22 PM
No because there's no U2 at the beginning. :lol

I haven't listened all the way through it yet. But I like the score for sure :)

Mu Satach
May 7th, 2003, 06:29:54 PM
Oooo... just got paid today...
*makes a run for the Borders* ;)

Taylor Millard
May 7th, 2003, 07:12:10 PM
:lol after listening all the way through...the soundtrack's definately a keeper.

Good choice of songs an the score's good too.