PDA

View Full Version : Note for character pics - Important

Pages : 1 [2]

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 22nd, 2003, 02:43:37 AM
ALSO NOTE

Claims are only for current, active characters. If it's for a in the future character,nope. If the character has not been used for a great deal of time, bad luck. Warehousing is not on. Either use it or lose it.

Rick Wright
Mar 27th, 2003, 01:39:58 PM
oooooooo kitty :D

;; looks forward to seeing what she will be used for ;;

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 28th, 2003, 05:11:21 PM
Kylie Minogue???????????

Gawd, tis I'll need to see! The Singing Budgie as RP character?

Oh, I'll add soemthing. Apart from three characters I dont tell anyone I have, I'm throwing away all claims you know for me except for Viggo Mortensen (Marcus) and Neo (Darth Turbogeek). I'm pretty much throwing away most of my characters as well and concentrating on a handful.

Two mjors, one minor, two bit players is enough.

Devin Ducat
Mar 29th, 2003, 11:13:38 AM
Trent Reznor and the main character from the video game "Primal" are being used, FYI.

Jimmy
Mar 30th, 2003, 06:48:41 AM
New Update:

Sean Troy : Sam Fisher - Splinter Cell
Simian Kane: Yorgi - xXx

Zeke
Mar 30th, 2003, 08:02:32 PM
Zeke: Yun of Street Fighter 3, Bakuryu of Bloody Roar, Hiten of Inu-Yasha
Inu: Inu-Yasha of Inu-Yasha
The Deliverator: Android 17 of DBZ
Kwiet Ideya: Photon of Photon-The Idiot Menace
Logic: Protoman of Megaman
Rast: Onizuka of GTO
Sol Invictus: Alucard of Hellsing

Merrick
Apr 6th, 2003, 11:05:28 PM
Dessan from Jedi Knight 2 is taken. :)

Salem Ave
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:10:28 AM
Though it is unlikely anyone else would use him:

Billy Corgan, of The Smashing Pumpkins (all eras).

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 24th, 2003, 12:04:30 PM
Is sean connary taken?

Ask Charley :)

Sorsha Kasajian
Apr 25th, 2003, 11:36:46 AM
Originally posted by Marcus Elessar
ALSO NOTE

Claims are only for current, active characters. If it's for a in the future character,nope. If the character has not been used for a great deal of time, bad luck. Warehousing is not on. Either use it or lose it.

While I understand the fairness behind this rule, also understand that I will not relinquish what I've claimed by other people's deadlines for usage. I'm not 'warehousing' by any means, and hope to get many things done by this summer's end.

Kitty McQuade
May 1st, 2003, 10:54:22 AM
http://thesithempire.clanpages.com/sigshop/peri

:cry :cry :cry

Zeke
May 1st, 2003, 11:05:33 AM
Doesn't this go with warehousing? I don't recall having ever seen those pics in use before Faith got them.

Kitty McQuade
May 1st, 2003, 11:08:44 AM
I don't have to be happy about it Zeke. :grumble

Zeke
May 1st, 2003, 11:13:30 AM
Didn't say ya had to be...just was making a point. ^_^; ::huggles Kitty::

Adia Issoris
May 1st, 2003, 11:33:28 AM
Originally posted by Morgan Evanar

The above four, you may have them when I die.

Chasey Labert from "Lost in Space" she be mine too, tho I could be convinced to give that one up.

AFAIK, thats all the important stuff I have.

Soolin Anjhurin
May 1st, 2003, 11:44:54 AM
And let's discuss this "Warehousing" nonsense Marcus.

If this is gonna be a rule, it better damn well be voted on by the Admin staff at Fans. And furthermore, if it gets passed, then the next item of bussiness is to start imposing limits on the number of characters that people can play.

That'll go over like a lead balloon, and that's all I'm saying on the matter. It's taken me a great deal of courage to stand up to Marcus, because I still feel like one of the little people here. I'm so furious I'm shaking, and I hate coming off emotionally, or being a meanie about this, but if I don't speak up I'm nothing but a doormat.

Marcus Telcontar
May 1st, 2003, 08:33:12 PM
Kitty, there is a very big difference between you, someone who is honourable and I know will use anything you say you will in the future, and those <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>s who see a pic and think it's looks soooooo cool, snap it up and then never use it?

Maybe a clarification is due here - it should be [i]Bad Faith</> warehousing that gets smited. People that have been around for a long time understand about good faith and when they say they will do something, they do. That does not really concern me and if you act out of good faith, that's fine. It people acting out of bad faith I want to discourage. How is that going to happen, well, in the long run, I actually cant do much except here at GJO. I am not a moderator over SW-Fans. There is no global rule of governance.

Rinpoo Chuan
May 3rd, 2003, 10:10:53 AM
Originally posted by Vega Van Derveld
LOL It's like 6 months until Underworld comes out and me and Morg have already tagged the chars from it.

:D

That is funny, ne?

I'm updating Da-ku Etanial's look, I just need to find images...:mad It's hard, but Kyosuke of Soultaker is freedup now.........

rin
May 10th, 2003, 01:21:32 PM
http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/member...nfo&userid=2223

Ummm,....I hate to pee on your prarade guy's...But the (((("Kurt Russel")))) pic is currently being used by (((("Saurron")))) as a CHR. So I guess you can mark that one off your list huh?...=Þ

p.s. Thanks Taylor for the link..... :)

Soolin Anjhurin
May 11th, 2003, 12:19:46 PM
Originally posted by Faith Scott
Faith Scott- Lacey Chabert (also her in Lost In Space)
When I age her, I'll be using Amy Lee from Evanescence

I really wish people would pay more attention to this thread. :(

Alana Stormcloud
May 11th, 2003, 02:37:56 PM
Thankie Veg's :) Much apperciated though if you wanna use her from anything other than tomb Raider feel free :)

Dasquian Belargic
May 11th, 2003, 02:40:57 PM
Ah right. That's very handy ^_^ danke vera much.