PDA

View Full Version : A gift for my love.....(Alana, Deliverator)

Thanatos Grimlok
May 5th, 2003, 07:49:44 PM
I attached the human to one of the walls. Pathetic beast, so unworthy, and so ugly. This creature would be deoured by my love. I called her through the force and smiled. She was going to eat him, and add to her perfect body. I smiled, "Prepare to be devoured by perfection, human." I hit him hard in the face. I smiled and placed the blood dipped roses in a vase next to him. "You don't have much longer to live." I smiled, my elongated canines showing, and my eyes widening. "Today is the day you die human." I turned and my cape flared, and I headed to go get my mistress. "Oh," I told him, "If you try and escape, every last vampire will hunt you down. So don't try it." I smiled and continued out the door.

The Deliverator
May 5th, 2003, 08:01:10 PM
The Deliverator spits contemptuously, not caring in the least about any damn Vampyres. He delivered to Sorsha Kasajin, and navigated the Mal Pannis lair to her Cellar without being detected. What makes him think he's worried about vampyres?

"What a dump. The sort of place you'd expect a narcissist freak to live."

Alana Stormcloud
May 5th, 2003, 10:40:06 PM
Alana heard the call of Thanatos. She was sitting in the rose garden of the Shrine, her face turned up to the moon that floated in the purple night sky. A small smile of satisfaction gracing her crimson lips.

"She had just arrived back at the Shrine from a hunt. A hunt that was set up by Kolarik, and as always it was filled with intoxicating moments. The vampir Lordess opened her mind to the call of Thanatos letting him know where she was.

"In the garden among the thistles and thorns." She answered in a teasing voice...

Thanatos Grimlok
Jun 1st, 2003, 02:22:55 PM
I smiled and headed there. My hair turning as I did so. Such a perfect body with such power walking through these halls. It was intoxicating. I smiled and headed to the garden. I came to see her beauty coming from the garden. Her perfectness radiating from the garden. I smiled and took one of the once white roses from my jacket and placed it on her legs. "Milady, I have come to you with a gift. A pure white rose, as pure as you, but dipped in the blood of a mortal. For the thirst we all have, and the one thing that keeps us beautiful." I smiled and stood sticking my arm out for her. "Shall we continue to your prize milady?" I said with an evil smile as my eyes flickered around the room.