PDA

View Full Version : You Hero-types Cannot Defeat Me!

Yuu-huu
May 5th, 2003, 07:12:54 PM
Since he tried to kidnap the foreign lady, there have been too many...heroic people walking around! They are very weak, and he will destroy them all with his...POWERFUL BAT! MUAHAHAHA, HIS SUPER-POWERFUL BAT!

WITH MY CLUB OF 'HOO-LIKE POWER, YOU CANNOT HOPE TO WIN! BEHOLD, HOW I SWING WITH MIGHT OF AGES AND DESTROY ALL THINGS!

Yuu-huu takes his yellow foam bat and swings viciously at a cardboard display, knocking it to the ground. The many cardboard cutouts of people totter over, face up, and the Dark Lord jumps up and down on them

SUUUUUFFFFFFEERRRRRRR!

Marcus Telcontar
May 5th, 2003, 08:56:31 PM
"Riiiggghhttttttt......."

Some dude in a cloak and hood rolls his eyes.

"Your powers of the Hoo. What , are you drunk on Fizzyglug or something?"

Yuu-huu
May 6th, 2003, 08:16:09 AM
FIZZYGLUG IS THE STUFF OF STUBBY HAMSTERS!

The Prince of Darkness flexes mightily, twisting to show off the empty glass bottle on his hip.

THE 'HOO IS THE GREAT AND MIGHTY ELIXER OF GREATNESS AND MIGHT! THE FIZZYGLUG IS ITS BEHOTCH, AND IS OWNED BY THE 'HOO LIKE A MIDGET DOG!

Marcus Telcontar
May 6th, 2003, 08:19:19 AM
"I see"

I see I'm dealing with an idiot here.

"And if I proved my Fizzyglug powers are superior to the Huu, will you lick the exrement from my boots?"

Yuu-huu
May 7th, 2003, 02:02:41 PM
Yuu-huu is confident that the 'hoo will overrun all other powers in the world. Nothing has stopped it, ever. Well, not yet anyways.

DIE!

Yuu-huu lunges at Marcus and swings a might swing!

Marcus Telcontar
May 7th, 2003, 06:26:44 PM
It was pretty easy to duck. was a bit harder to manage to come back up behind this crazy maniac.

"WEDGY!"

He points - and quite abrupty, Yuu-Huu's undies are reefed hard upwards, so hard that the unfortunate is lifted clear off the ground.

"Now, that's gotta hurt"

Yuu-huu
May 11th, 2003, 08:14:31 PM
Yuu-huu flips twice forward before landing heavily on his rear. Standing quickly and yanking his pants from his hind end, the Prince of Darkness quickly seeks an opening. He thinks he's got one. Picking up a chunk of durracrete he throws it straight and true. From his crouched position, it will strike below the belt.