PDA

View Full Version : The smell of dead Jedi (kelt)

imported_Blade Ice
May 5th, 2003, 12:33:57 PM
Flames burning on a building in the south could be seen easily on this clear night on Coruscant. Blade stood on a platform about a hundred yards from the building smoking a cigarette watching the building burn. Who could have started such a fire was it him of course it was. He was just doing a little business and they had to turn it ugly. He knew the rescue parade would show up soon and so there he waited for one to pick out of the crowd.

He spotted his victim soon enough he gave off a force energy of a Jedi and one that Blade despised. Blade sent a message through the force to the mind of Kelt giving him an invitation to try and stop the mad man who had started the fire. Blade stood there waiting for the supposed hero.

"I didn't think you where going to show?"

Kelt Simoson
May 5th, 2003, 12:46:48 PM
The message was clear in Kelts mind. The man stood in front of him had clearly started this fire and of course was a force user. The Jedi Knight glanced around at the rush of emergency units arrive into place and get ready to do the job, put out the flames. Clearly the gentleman smoking the cigarette had started or contributed to the destarster that ravaged a rather large building and hurt, killed and burned quite a number of people.

Of course the jedi was not pleased, crossing his arms over his chest and wrapped his cloak around himself more the Jedi walked towards the darksider and frowned, deep in thought as his choice of words. The words came to him after a few moments and he looked up to view the man. His darkside was strong, but Kelts faith in the Jedi and the force was stronger.

' Was this your doing sir?...' He asked as he suppressed the hurt he felt as a young girl, burnt hopped away behind him.

imported_Blade Ice
May 5th, 2003, 01:08:40 PM
Blade noted the little girl hopping away burnt by the flames, his heart sank a bit. He was an evil man but never liked to harm children in anyway if it was avoidable he avoided it. In this case however it was unavoidable and blade brought it to himself that this was not his fault.

"Did I start the fire you mean, Yes. Did I cause harm to these people, No. That would be the fault of the man whose apartment is on fire and who is crispy fried to his bed."

Blade through his cigarette to the ground and stomped it out. He stared down the Jedi awhile as he slowly moved closer. He reached into his trench coat and pulled out to disengaged sabers that where ready to be activated at any moment.

"Jedi unlike you I take matters into my own hands, I don't claim to be a good guy savior of the universe. I'm not part of something that tells me to forget my humanity in order to save it. I did however save these people from a man that would be the death of them but I don't expect you to understand that. I called you here because I want to teach you the right path and if it means beating it into you then so be it."

Blade engaged his sabers staring at the Jedi giving him a chance to speak before blade struck.

Kelt Simoson
May 5th, 2003, 03:31:13 PM
' There is no reason to hurt other helpless people to make your point Dark Sider. There are other ways to promote your feelings other than to murder people.' The Jedi spoke loudly. By this time the Jedi Knight had gripped his saber hilt tightly and pulled it from his robe into a firm grasp in his hand, still unlit. Kelt who was one for fully preserving life was discusted with the man stood before him and he felt like spitting. Blade had just destroyed lives and had hurt young ones in the process, this hurt Kelt quite badly.

' If you want to attack me, do so if not, let me get back to assisting the emergancy services!'

imported_Blade Ice
May 7th, 2003, 08:42:37 PM
Blade's Left saber came in at the head of Kelt with a cross swing from left to right in attempt to decapitate the Jedi where he stood. He kept his saber back in defensive position just in case the Jedi had any tricks up his sleeve.

The Jedi's death would quick and soon Blade would be on his way home to Meras with a smile on his face. What could this Jedi possible pull off to beat him?

Kelt Simoson
May 9th, 2003, 06:04:53 PM
The first of blades swings was easily blocked by a strait, vertical movement of Kelts Saber and was knocked away with a hail of sparks in the process. Blade had been cautioned and had been given fair warning to back off but of course, darksiders were foolish. Kelts retaliation move was simple, from the knock away the Jedi Knight swang the grey sabre diagonnaly from bottom left to the top right and a sweeping arc up towards Blades torso. if it hit the darksiders guts would be cleanly spilt.

' I warned you darksider...' The Jedi said calmly but forcefully.

imported_Blade Ice
May 16th, 2003, 11:54:42 AM
It was a good thing Blade had held back his right saber from attacking. Kelt's saber came in at an angle but blade knew he evade the blow altogether. He pivoted on his left foot out and away now facing Kelt's right side.

Kelt would have to take step angle in order to defend himself because of his failed swing. Kelt's right side was fully exposed but blade didn't want to kill the Jedi just yet. Blade still holding back his right saber in defense, he swung his left fist saber still in hand but not aiming to decapitate at the right side of Kelt's Jaw.