PDA

View Full Version : Nervious Wolf

Da-ku Etanial
May 5th, 2003, 09:56:56 AM
He stood by the doorway of the Recruitment Center, seeming to be quite uncomfortable being there, as he nerviously ran a hand through his short, slightly dirty, black hair. He kicked the ground with the old shoes he stole from a donation box, that had been set up by some helpful people, and shoved a hand in the pocket of his dirty jacket whose edges are torn and slightly bloodstained. Around his waist a beat up old weapons belt, twin silver cylinders (Lightsabres of course) and a unique knife are attached to it, which is also keeping a pair of old jeans (much too large for him) from falling to the ground.

His blue eyes darted from the door to the open area where various Jedi and soon to be Jedi walked by, or stood waiting.

Sage Hazzard
May 6th, 2003, 12:16:29 AM
"May I help you, young man?"

Sage spoke as he warmly approached Da-ku.

Da-ku Etanial
May 6th, 2003, 08:31:00 AM
He jumped slightly and a growled passed his lips when Sage spoke, composing himself quickly he replied.

"I need to speak to a Knight or a Master, if you're neither of these then either a Dawnstrider or Miss Ryla, please."

He spoke as though it made his teeth hurt to do so.

Sage Hazzard
May 7th, 2003, 12:46:29 AM
"I'm of the Master rank. What brings you here?"

Da-ku Etanial
May 7th, 2003, 06:40:54 AM
He reached into his coat and took out what appeared to be a severed hand and tossed it at Sage.

"This, and that I want help....."

Sage Hazzard
May 8th, 2003, 11:35:29 PM
Sage stopped the hand mid flight with the Force, leaving it to hover in the air.

"Emperor's Black Bones!" he shouted, then regained himself before drawing attention. "I would say an explaination is in order."

Da-ku Etanial
May 9th, 2003, 09:05:32 AM
"Uh-huh, but just to add something...... I didn't kill the man who used to be attatched to that hand."

He waved his hand at the floating hand and sighed.

"It was hard keeping it fresh for a whole month, because that's when whatever it was that's been eating people stopped....Eating people."

Ryla Relvinian
May 9th, 2003, 06:28:55 PM
I walked into the Recruitment Center briskly, having sensed that Sage wanted to speak to me. I had thought it odd, since I didn't usually welcome people in the RC, but dismissed any thoughts when I headed towards his location.

Sage was there, along with a young man who seemed familiar to me, both visually and through the Force. It was only a moment's hesitation before I remembered that he was my nephew, Da-ku Etanial.

"What brings you here, Da-ku? Certanly the two most unexpected things to find in a Jedi temple are a severed hand and an Etanial."

Da-ku Etanial
May 9th, 2003, 06:34:11 PM
He turned his head slightly, and looked at Ryla and grinned.

"Hullo Auntie, good to see you're alive. And the hand did belong to a friend of mine, just they've been separated...."

He crossed his arms over his chest.

"I came to warn you, people, of whatever it that's been eating the crazies down in the slums. They're only crazy though because of their untrained abilities in the Force. And for my own reasons, I need help."

Xazor Elessar
May 10th, 2003, 08:32:32 AM
"Help?"

A soft voice questioned as a figure clad in white flowing robes stepped from behind a large pillar just posterior to Sage. The Jedi Knight smiled to herself as it became evident to those present who she was.

"I thought I heard someone mention that they wanted to see a Dawnstrider."

She grinned remembering Da-ku very well from some time ago. Bowing to the others present, she grinned inwardly at seeing the young man once again.

"Greetings Da-ku, it's been a while. What's on your mind, my friend?"

Sage Hazzard
May 10th, 2003, 11:36:56 PM
Sage remained silent throughout the exchanges but was thouroughly intruigued. Sage had seen horrendous sights throughout his life and the hand wasn't much different, though it was quite disturbing. Thinking of the people in the area, he tried to communicate with Xazor through telepathy, despite the fact he wasn't entirely skilled at it.

Xazor... mind block... the hand... panic.

He managed to get through, not being a mentalist by any means. His intention was to tell her, for she was skilled in that area, to block the presence of the hand in the Padawan's, hopefuls', and worker's minds.

Da-ku Etanial
May 12th, 2003, 08:38:06 AM
he raised an eyebrow, haering Sage's mental plea and moved forward snatching the hand from the air and slipping it back into his coat.

Is that better?

He seemed more comfortable now, speaking via the force, as his shoulders slumped forwards and his eyelids drooping slightly.

My mind is a dangerous thing Miss Dawnstrider, that is why I seek the aid of the Jedi.