PDA

View Full Version : Finding the sword

Silus Xilarian
May 4th, 2003, 09:16:26 PM
Naboo
14:00 Standard time

The Dragon touched down on the outskirts of Theed, on a large flat. A week early, s'Ilancy had dropped in to pay him a visit, and happened to mention something she'd seen here. A ship to be exact, and one that she hadnt ever seen before, it the context that she didnt know what it was or where it came from. Her best description of it was, "I think you'd look good in it."

Of course, she thought Silus looked good in anything, at least thats what he mused as he followed the directions she had given him.

Theed was beautiful this time of year, or at least, thats what people said. Silus was pretty indifferent to these sorts of things. He was just as comfortable on Coruscant as he was here, or somewhere like Chandrilla. There were less people here, even if it was a highly populated city, which was nice. The air was also much cleaner, something that Silus could appreciate. The only sightseeing he really did was checking for landmarks s'Il had mentioned, and so far he'd found everything without much problem.

After a few hours of walking, he found the scrapyard. Leave it to s'Il to tell him to park on the complete opposite side of the city. He walked around the outside for a few minutes, looking to see something of interest. None of the ships he could see were of any real interest. Hopefully, they hadnt already scrapped the ship. With a huff, Silus walked back around to the front and made his way into the office to find the owner.

Silus Xilarian
May 11th, 2003, 12:25:02 AM
The inside of the place was surprisingly clean, as most scrapyards Silus had been to were ran by large greasy people who didnt take the time to keep things organized. Of course, this was Naboo, where the population tended to keep things nice and spiffy.

The guy at the counter smiled as Silus walked in. He was an older man, probably in his late fifties.

"How can I help ya t'day sir?" he asked, standing up a bt straighter as he stood from his stool.

"A friend of mine told me you had a ship here of some interest, I was wondering if I could take a look around." Silus replied with a polite smile.

"Sure, sure. If ya got a description of the ship, I could look it up on the computer, make your trip a lil faster."

"Well, she didnt really give a description, she said Id know it when I saw it. She did say it was smaller, maybe a courier..."

"Well, Yur free t'look around, but I think I may already know which one yur talking bout"

Silus gave the man a curious glance, watching him walk around the counter. Without another word, Silus was following beside him, glancing around at the various ships and scrap parts laying around the place.

Silus Xilarian
May 31st, 2003, 03:40:50 AM
"She's been here longer than me actually. Looks like a courier ship of some sort. Kinda Imperial lookin', maybe something from the Old Republic days."

They were making their way deep into the scrapyard. Silus found himself getting a bit excited almost, kinda like a scientist discovering a new type of insect, except Silus' find was building up to be much cooler than an insect, which was gratitfying.

However, he didnt let himself get too hopeful. People getting their hopes up tended to buy stuff just out of excitement, without thinking. Silus wasnt one of those people.

"I'll be honest, I have no clue what the darn thing is, thats why I havent scrapped it yet."

Silus Xilarian
Jun 8th, 2003, 01:30:43 AM
Silus was about to say something as they rounded the corner, but was stopped dead in his tracks, jaw dropped, by what he saw.

It was dirty, almost a little bit rusty, but it was something he'd only seen in the Imperial Databanks, something that was recorded as a "failed design", which basically meant, "No no, this doesnt exist *wink wink*.

It was a courier alright, what the archives had listed as an 'Infiltrator', or as he'd heard it in rumors....a Sith Infiltrator. The fact that he was about to speak, mixed with the saliva that had begun gathering in his mouth, Silus ended up getting slightly choked, and he coughed as his body panicked slightly.

"You ok there?"The scrapyard owner said, in response to his choking.

"Yeah.......gimme a sec..." Silus replied between coughs..

"You seem a bit surprised. Do ya know somethin' I dont know?"

Silus cleared his throat finally. He absently slicked down the sleeves on his black silk shirt, which had wrinkled a bit due to his jerky movements...

"Uh, It looks like a ship an old friend of mine used to have...He didnt know what kind it was either...I'll give ya five thousand credits for it..."

The scrapyard owner eyed him a bit, considering Silus' offer.