PDA

View Full Version : Informing the Council...

AmazonBabe
May 4th, 2003, 08:17:26 PM
:: AB stepped forward into the middle of the Council room to address her comrades. ::

Fellow Council members... I wished to inform you that I have taken a second Padawan, Garen Selore.

I feel the boy needs training and guidence, and I have taken it upon myself to see he gets just that.

Estelle Russard
May 9th, 2003, 08:03:27 PM
Estelle greeted Amazon Babe respectfully.

"Is it possible for you to tell us a little about this new padawan, Master Mystt? I know his name, but am afraid I dont know much about him."

AmazonBabe
May 16th, 2003, 01:34:55 PM
:: AB looked at Estelle. ::

Well, Garen has been here for some time, waiting for a Master to take him in.

He's the young lad who came to us with a Sith Holocron (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27538) in his possession, after which I went to see (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27713) him to council him on the decision the Council had made.

Later he was attacked (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28689) by three thugs who tried to kill him. I was able to intervene and save him and Rognan. Alas, the thugs did not survive for questioning.

As to anything else, he has been waiting patiently for a Master and studying up on holocrons to better understand them, as he was in the possession of one for so long.

Because of his perseverence and strength to learn and live, I have decided to train him in the arts of the Jedi.

Estelle Russard
May 16th, 2003, 07:30:08 PM
The mention of the Sith Holocron triggered Estelle's memory...it had been given to the boy by his mother for safekeeping..had caused quite a discussion upon this revelation to the council..

Estelle remembered Garen's determined young face as he spoke of keeping the item close to him.

"It is lucky for he and Rognan you were able to intervene on their behalf...not so lucky for the assailants though." A rueful smile tugged at Estelle's mouth for the delicate description of the thugs demise by AB.

"I am glad for Garen. He is very fortunate to learn from you."

She allowed herself to smile more fully now.

"We shall expect good things from him."

Navaria Tarkin
May 16th, 2003, 08:04:02 PM
"How is Garen? Not seriously injured I hope."

AmazonBabe
May 21st, 2003, 02:53:23 PM
:: She smiled and nodded to Estelle. ::

As will I.

:: She then turned to Navaria, the smile fading slightly, but still remaining visible. ::

He was not seriously injured. Luckily, none of us were. Garen suffered cuts and bruises, and a fractured arm. But those were healed quickly. As for myself and Rognan, we were just exhausted, easily cured by a good rest after the ordeal.

Navaria Tarkin
May 21st, 2003, 04:17:43 PM
She smiled, relieved that Garen was all right and so were the others.

"Thank the Force then that nothing too serious happened. It is also good to hear that his ordeal has not tarnished his desire in becoming a Jedi.

Good luck to the both of you when he is ready to train."

AmazonBabe
May 23rd, 2003, 02:54:04 PM
:: AB smiled and nodded her head towards Navaria. ::

Thank you.