PDA

View Full Version : Shrine Council (important ic and ooc)

Fiend
May 3rd, 2003, 09:05:38 PM
:: The doors stir enough to let a shadow slip through. Humilty resonating from it as it passed through torch light and reached the platform that presented itself to the darker souls of the Shrine council members.

I came down on one knee. my eyes downcas to the floor, my cloak covering my body and the hood well over my face, hiding my glowing red eyes. My mind was so covered in lunacy that I knew they couldn't feel my actual emotions but I was pissed, I hated bowing for alliances but this was required. The Shrine had given me the open door to my "body snatching" and now I would offer them something of even more value in return.::

Masters and Mistresses, Lords and Ladys... I am Fiend and I come before you to propose an alliance bound in the darkness between the Shrine of Roon and the Horde of Hell, the system formerly known as Vento. I am offering the oppurtunity to bring the galaxy under the darkside's heel. The entire galaxy, not just a part of it... the whole thing... not all at once in one wave, but a plague, an epidimic that doesn't stop until everything is consumed. You are beings of the darkside, stronger than I, and understand the notion of the Savage Garden farther than I ever will... The Horde asks for your hand in the matter of ousting the Jedi of the Inner Rim and helping to dissolve the New Republic. The Horde has contacted and is contacting the Sith Order, the Imperial Remnant, Witches of the planet Dathomir, ShadowFaene Fortress and several darksiders that claim no faction. All of these to accomplish one goal for each's own purpose, but no matter what, whatever it is you desire, I, Fiend, Master of the Legions of the Horde, will lead you to this Fountain of Wishes.

:: My metal hand never left the floor, the blades on the knucles glistening as I stayed still, as still as stone waiting for the Shrine. They were unaffected by time and so given unlimited patience in some matters, as I would have to be here. My glowing red eyes never left the ground before me, I was humble and grateful for what the Shrine had given me in the past, I was asking to repay them now.::

Alana Stormcloud
May 7th, 2003, 10:09:38 AM
Alana's impassive face did not move as she listened to Fiends words. She who had grown as timeless as the budding roses that filled the garden with there heady scent, had learned how to make her face emotionless.

What Fiend offered was enticing to say the least. Being what they were, the darkness that filled all of there souls craved the destruction he purposed. To dismantle the Jedi, and erase there source of goodness from the universe was something all darksiders wanted.

Sitting forward Alana ran her eyes over the man kneeling before the council of the damned.

"Tell me Fiend, what makes you think we need you to achieve this? What makes you think you have enough power to make this grand claim?" Alana was not asking Fiend the questions to undermine him, she wanted to know his plans in full. She wanted to know why he thought the children of the night should become involved in such a venture.

She knew Fiend well enough to know he was insane, but his insanity did not mask his sharp mind. Nor did it hide his evil soul....

Fiend
May 9th, 2003, 02:14:29 AM
Of course you do not need me Mistress Stormcloud, but I offer the profit of the deal in my Horde. Instead of sustaining wounds to your own superior forces, why not use the Horde as your tool to accomplish the goals of the Darkside? The horde sacrifices itself upon the altar we call Coruscant and your forces stand as ever powerful and untouched as they have been.
Enough power to make this grand claim? Why the power you granted me of course Alana, when you yourself seperated my darkness from the pitiful wretch Dios Kane. I make the claim on your power that planted the seed that brought myself into sentience. I dare say, to doubt me would be to doubt yourself, I am your investment Mistress Stormcloud, would you not see what it reaps?

:: I smiled coldy, my own fangs baring as I bit back my tongue anyfurther. Already too many of those words had too many double meaning for the vampyre's to easily pick apart but I was the humble servant, here to bring to notice the oppurtunity that rested at the hands of the Shrine. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...::