PDA

View Full Version : Epyon, sharpening knives

Fiend
May 3rd, 2003, 08:42:41 PM
:: The two swoop bikes came to a sudden halt as they reached a cliff in the canyons of Tatooine. I casually slid off mine, nodding to the driver of the other. Who looked somewhat like me just... not. He was more... cold, he was a weapon created by me and he knew it, making him the perfect one.

Epyon, my cloned experiment built in with blades that folded in his body, coming from his limbs as if they didn't seem out of ordinary, they were part of him, they had never been out of him, I'd had the metal forged as the body was constructed, he was perfectly synchronized to them.

I got off and looked over the cliff, downwards and onto a group of campfires.::

Tusken Raiders, my weapon. Tonight I teach you the dance of knives.

:: I smiled, flexing my metal covered fist, the blades from my knuckles glistening in the overlapping moonlight.::

Epyon
May 3rd, 2003, 11:00:28 PM
Epyon looks over his shoulder as he gets off his bike. He sees the campfires of the Tusken Raiders, he looks over to Fiend and says..

:: I can't wait to taste their blood::

With that said Epyon's blades come out of his elbows and he leaps into the air. As he lands he sticks one of his spikes into a Raiders head. This immeaditily sounds an alarm in the Raider's camp. Epyon is soon surrounded by Raiders. As one gets ready to attack, Epyon turns around and slashes its stomach open. With the Raiders guts spilling on to the ground, Epyon contiunes his onslaught. Epyon contiunes to kill all in his way and as Fiend lands on the battle field Epyon starts charging his force attack DEMON'S BAPTISM.

Fiend
May 4th, 2003, 12:49:17 AM
:: I leaped from the cliff, my eyes blazed red, leaving a trail of light as I landed near Epyon. I nodded, acknowledging his work and for him to continue. With a flick of my wrist, the silver and black handle of my lightsaber glided from my cloak and into my hand. I twisted it over the top of my hand, between the blades before finally engaging the blade, a blood red hue suddenly lighting the side of the Raider's camp up.

As if they didn't need anymore of an alarm than their own blood being thrown a good twelve feet in the air by Epyon, my red saber sent the two bodies that came at me in pieces of twelve and eleven.

The red saber, crackling with black lightning around it, came up to meet with a gaffi stick, my metal boot met with the Raider's stomach, he didn't flinch, they were a hard people, but my saber easily deflected and evaded the defense of the staff and decapitated the Raider before me.

They encircled us now, I could see them coming, the hunters and warriors, while I saw their females and children being herded away. My eyes glowed red again as I told Epyon mentally that no one was to escape, to use the force, focus his killing on them so that the Savage Garden might lend him the godly powers of the force to hunt down those who stood in his way. Focus...::

Epyon
May 6th, 2003, 07:18:16 AM
Epyon looks over his sholder and sees the women and children running. Charging through the Raiders he gives chase. With Epyon's hand glowing he holds it out in front of him and yells...

"DEMON'S BAPTISM"

He blast the women and children from behind sending them flying into the air. Once on the ground he begins to murder them one by one.

When Epyon finished killing the women and children he turned to see Fiend still encircled by the Raiders. Using his force speed abilities he rushs to Fiends side.

:: The women and childen are of no concern to us now master. None shall escape our rath.::

Fiend
May 28th, 2003, 10:47:19 PM
:: By the time Epyon reached me, the others were dead also. I smirked.::

And none have. Our wrath builds with the more destruction we reap. Our power grows with the more fear and hatred we create. the whole galaxy could hate you and I and yet, we could be the pinnacles of that hatred and feed off it like a leech, and with such a magnitude, it wouldn't matter with who our enemies were.