PDA

View Full Version : (Darth Uhlen) Hell of a Debt

Fiend
May 3rd, 2003, 08:32:02 PM
:: I sat in the back of the limo approaching the bar. We drove around once and than stopped, I exited the vehicle while the several individuals on the swoopbikes behind parked and got off, following me inside.

I took my sunglasses off, tossing them to the biker behind me as my cloak slipped off my shoulders and hung at my waist, entering the cool and dark environment of the saloon. I was here to meet with another member from the TSO that had tried to contact me through one of my acolytes and his offer had been well enough to actually reach my ears.

My pale skin reflected the dim blue light of the bar, my tattoed runes glistening as I nodded to the bartender. My eyes glowed red and his mirrored it almost before he turned and walked to the back. He'd be back later. I took a table in the middle of the room. Darth Uhlen would be here soon.::

Darth Uhlen
May 30th, 2003, 01:22:50 PM
Uhlen stepped through the door to the dark saloon, the whole place reaked of alcohol, not that it wasnt supposed to. It didnt take him long to find the man he was looking for, he just reached out for the most powerful presence in the room, and easily found it. He walked over and sat next to Fiend, staring at the man and waitng to be acknowledged.

Fiend
May 31st, 2003, 02:56:48 PM
:: I nodded to the Sithling.::

Welcome Darth Uhlen, take a seat. I am glad you were able to make it here so expeditiously. What is it your require from Fiend?

:: I sat back in the chair, stretching lightly before yawning and than turning back to Uhlen. With his looks, we needed to make this look as simple as possible before I got more serious. I snickered lightly at that thought.::

Darth Uhlen
Jun 4th, 2003, 10:39:21 AM
Uhlen looked on at one of the most dangerous beings in the universe fearlessly.

"I require to know more about you and your "Horde", Master Fiend." Uhlen croaked.

Fiend
Jun 4th, 2003, 12:58:53 PM
Good. I'm glad that you do require something from me.

The Horde, a faction representing the Savage Garden. Try and follow me here, Uhlen. You might like this. The Savage Garden, a place that exists beyond anyone's real sense of understanding but at the same time is the place where our basic instincts come from, lust, passion, love, beauty, pain, pleasure. All of those things you can grasp as an individual. The Horde is a mass of people that have been able to find a way to understand the Garden through a keyhole.

Which I found. I founded the Horde on this basis and the way I share this view is through my cells. Which opens your mind to what I know, allowing me to give you the necessary knowledge required to find this keyhole. Once you find it, tapping into the power through me allows you to become a tool of the Savage Garden and know it. We are all parts of it, we just don't know it. Ignorance is bliss, but knowing is half the game. By knowing you are part of the Garden, you can manipulate more than you would ever have thought. All of this is figuratively speaking.

The initial objective from the Garden is to destroy. The garden already made all of this in beauty and glamour. Now it is the time that it is all destroyed. What could be made was made and now it needs to all come to an end. Through the Hore it seems because we were the first to see the truth of the Garden. But we have shared what we know with many, including your council at TSO. All of us that believe in the power of the Darkside, the power of fury and destruction, the aesthetic power, can now focus on destroying the light. It is useless now, its time is over. Do you not agree?

:: I smiled. I knew something of the Vong from my sources and they loved pain and destruction and war, thats most of what I could offer.::