PDA

View Full Version : Robot mechanic (open)

Tony Maxwell
May 3rd, 2003, 01:39:50 PM
Tony walked down the hall of the LQ in his hands he held a small brown box, he opened the door to his room but forgot to close it

he made his way to the large work table that was covered it robot parts and tools, he set the box down on top of the table and sat down on a metel chair

he reached into the box and pulled out several pieces, he grabed a tool and started to take apart one of the pieces.

Tony Maxwell
May 6th, 2003, 04:55:47 PM
Tony finished with the part he was working on and he set it down on the table

He grabed another piece that look like a robotic head and started working on it

He unscrewed a small flap off the top of the head and pulled it off showing a small empty compartment, he got up walked across the room to where a small box was sitting on a shelf, he opened the box and pulled out a small computer chip

Tony walked back to his work table and carefully inserted the ship into the empty compartment, he then hooked the head up to a small power generator, a small light lit up on the front of the head indactating it had power

he closed the flap and screwed it back on, two lights came on where the eyes should be

the chip that Tony had put in made it so that the Robot could understand human language and talk it

Tony hoped it would work "Robot identify yourself"

a small sound came out of the head " T7-R5 Guard Bot "

Tony grined, his robot was working fine so far, he decided to try another cammand "T7-R5 what is your statis"

the small sound came again " Torso, Arms, and Legs are not connected to main control chip "

Tony grined again, the robot knew its body was not connected to its head

he reached over and shut the head off so he could work on it more.

Tony Maxwell
May 6th, 2003, 05:21:38 PM
Tony grabed a piece that looked like a hand and also grabed a piece that looked like a arm, he carefully connected the pieces with a couple nuts and bolts he then attached the connect arm and hand to a Larger piece that was the robots torso with a couple nuts and bolts, the pieces came together perfectly

he then did the same with the other hand and arm a slow prosses since he wanted them to be perfectly put together, after a couple more pieces where added to keep the arms in he started on the legs

the legs are one of the hardest pieces to put together, after few hours they where connected to the torso

Tony looked over the parts he had just put together, examaning them checking they're wireing seeing that it was all connected to the main control computer

he got up and walked over to the box on the shelf again and pulled out a bigger chip then the first one, he walked back to the table and opened a large compartment in the middle of the torso, he inserted the chip carefully into a slot in the campartment then he closed it

Tony switched the robot back on and gave a cammand "T7-R5 what is your statis"

its voice now a lot loader answered "All systems are online"

He grined again, his robot was working perfectly, the only poblem was he still didnt have the hardware that he needed to instal a much better chip that would let it do things on its own.

Tony Maxwell
May 6th, 2003, 05:37:51 PM
Tony stood up and carefully set the robot on the ground "now T7-R5 follow me" "Yes Sir"

the robot followed Tony as he walked out the door and down the hall, he wanted the robot to identify the things it saw so they would be saved in his memory chip

the robots kepy looking at everything it saw itedifying them as he walked "Wall, Door, Plant, Roof ,Floor" it said with its robotic voice

they reached the garden and kept walking "Grass, Tree, Bench, Bird,Rock, Leif. Insect"

the stoped at a bench Tony sad down while the robot stood next to him servaying the area.

Tony Maxwell
May 7th, 2003, 03:47:23 PM
Tony decided it was time to go back to his room, he got to his feet and issued a cammand "T7-R5 follow me" "yes sir"

they started back to his room the robot comtinued his idetifying process, but with more detail

"wooden wall, metel doornob,electric light,human male"

the human the robot indacated was Tony as they reached his room they went in side where Tony had the robot stand by a wall

"T7-R5 recharge your battery" "yes sir"

the robot's lights in its eyes shut off as its power went off. Tony walked over to his work table and started to work on a new part for his robot

Tony would soon get a chip, a chip so advance it would let his robot function on its own without him cammanding it to do so.

Neyasha
May 7th, 2003, 05:28:36 PM
Dress in her normal tight black leather outfit, and with her two katana blades on her back , her two daggers on her arms, her pair of sai at her belt, Neyasha watches as Tony and his droid walk back to Tony's Room... thinking that he may be able to help her and she may be able to him, she approches the door to his room. She doesn't enter the room but, says to Tony in her normal emotionless tone....

"If you were to give a 5 nano tweek downward to your droid's subdermal sensory core, and a slight alteration to his sensory output module, you could have him record what he sees in his memory core instead of speaking it out loud.."

Tony Maxwell
May 8th, 2003, 07:09:31 PM
Tony turned when Neyasha finished talking "yes that would work"

he turned around and walked over to his robot and did what she had said, he then got up and walked over to Neyasha "thanks for the help"

he quickly remember his manners "um, hello my name is Tony Maxwell, may i have your name?"

Neyasha
May 8th, 2003, 11:08:48 PM
"My name is Neyasha..."

She looks Tony and his room over...

"I can see that you are rather handy with droids... How long have you been working on this one?"

Tony Maxwell
May 9th, 2003, 01:06:41 PM
"nice to meet you Neyasha" he watched as she looked his room over

"yes, my father builds and repairs droids on Naboo, he makes a lot of mony, i've been working on this since before I came to the Jedi."

Neyasha
May 9th, 2003, 01:17:06 PM
"I guess that your work is finaly paying off..... I see that you have some of the best tools for droid construction and repair..."

Neyasha looks back at Tony....

"What part of your droid are you working on right now?"

Tony Maxwell
May 9th, 2003, 07:08:18 PM
Tony glanced over at what he was working on

"oh, its a basic weopen drive for my droid, it will enable me to instal weopen programs and eventualy ill install a light laser cannon on to his right arm.... or maybe his left... im not sure which arm ill put it on,"

Neyasha
May 12th, 2003, 09:30:20 AM
"Do you need any help with your project?"

Tony Maxwell
May 12th, 2003, 01:46:53 PM
"sure" Tony walked back to his table where the blaster attachment for the droid was

"could you go over to that shelf on the back wall and grab it and bring it over to me carefully"

he walked over to the ofline droid and unsrewed a small flap that covered the main control chip and waited for Neyasha to get him the box.

Neyasha
May 12th, 2003, 01:54:39 PM
Neyasha walks back to shelf picks up the box and brings it back to Tony....

" Have you installed a blaster network control unit into the brain of your droid, or are you using an external adaptor to opperate the weapon?"

Tony Maxwell
May 12th, 2003, 06:06:22 PM
"yes I have"

Tony took the box from her, he opened it and carefully pulled out a chip which he pluged into the main control chip

"this chip is very advance it allows the robot to desifer who to shoot and who not to."

Neyasha
May 13th, 2003, 12:47:18 PM
Neyasha looks at the chip...

"This chip is still useless if the droid will only follow orders. It would have to have a mind of it's own first before this chip wil do anything."

Tony Maxwell
May 13th, 2003, 03:41:15 PM
Tony sighed "yes the chip i need my father is sending to me but i hasnt gotten here yes, so i cant finish my work until it gets here."

Neyasha
May 14th, 2003, 12:40:55 PM
Neyasha looks around the room...

"Do you have any brains of protocol droids around here? I know how to deal with the chips from them and hive there free will to another droid."

Tony Maxwell
May 14th, 2003, 02:11:14 PM
"nope i dont have any" he finished installing the chip.

Neyasha
May 15th, 2003, 09:43:19 AM
"So how may I help you with your project..."

Tony Maxwell
May 16th, 2003, 02:06:58 PM
Tony thought for a second

"well do you know how to instal this Weapen tactics chip it enables the droid to make quick tactics so it has a higher chance of winning a fight, i've had no luck in installing it and i cant find anything that tells me how to?"

Neyasha
May 16th, 2003, 02:18:36 PM
Neyasha answers Tony by explaning the process...

"The weapons tactcs chip must be programed with a colection of tatics for it to select from. Then the chip must be linked to it cognigitive matrix. After that the droid must be programed to know when it would be sutible to use the tatics programed in the chip. Then the cognigitive matrix needs to be reprogramed to choose the best tactic for the situation that it is in."

Tony Maxwell
May 16th, 2003, 11:20:46 PM
"oh i think i got sometihng mixed up in here" Tony said as he worked his hands further into the droid, after several minutes He was still working on the problem "ahh I think I almost got it fixed"

there was a wirring noice as He finished the his changes "yeah now it sould be able to use the chip" He grined as thought how good his bot will be when its finished.

Neyasha
May 20th, 2003, 12:44:30 PM
Neyasha looks over at Tony's spare parts...

"Do you think I could use some of those broken parts and your tools to construst myself something?"

Tony Maxwell
May 21st, 2003, 02:35:57 PM
Tony nodded "sure you can, theres a brown box by the door its full my broken and old parts from other projects i've done, and as for my tools you can use them."

Neyasha
May 21st, 2003, 02:48:32 PM
Neyasha Thanks Tony, then picks up the broken parts and Tony's tools, and quickly constructs a pretty braclet that would fit tightly around her wrist, though it has what looks like a fuel injector that would stab into the underside of her wrist. It also looks like part of the decoration she put on top of the braclet is a button that is attached to the injector and part of the side that looks like a small place to hold liquid.

Tony Maxwell
May 23rd, 2003, 01:05:10 PM
Tony watched Neyasha as she worked "what is that you made?" He asked her, the bracelet looked strange but cool at the same time.

Neyasha
May 23rd, 2003, 01:26:56 PM
As Neyasha is finishing cleaning her new bracelet, the turns to Tony and responds....

"I have found that I am unable to use the force with out a certain Hormone in my system. The Hormone does not occure in nature so it must be injected. This is the injector, it will attach into my Bloodstreem Interface in my left wrist."

Tony Maxwell
May 23rd, 2003, 10:36:01 PM
"oh, that sounds like it hurts, make sure you clean those part really well before you use them"

Tony went back to his work finishing his robot.

Neyasha
May 25th, 2003, 01:51:05 PM
"It only hurt when they first instaled the interface into my body while they were doing other alterations. I will cleen this heavly, but if I miss somthing my body will deal with the forign substance."

Tony Maxwell
May 25th, 2003, 10:41:49 PM
"oh, well i can see your rather good with machinery" Tony said as he worked on the hand blaster

"have you made any other things before?"

Neyasha
May 26th, 2003, 09:56:47 AM
"I have rebult my starfighter 25 times due to damage it recived. I have constructed a blaster from the wreckage of a crashed ship. and I have constructed a number of bombs and warheads."

Tony Maxwell
May 26th, 2003, 02:03:36 PM
"wow, sounds like you've had a exiteing life, what kind of starfighter you do have?"

Tony was rather inprested by what Neyasha had said she's done.

Neyasha
May 26th, 2003, 02:09:21 PM
"My starfighter is a custom build fighter, suplyed to me by my Homeworld's Military when I needed to do an assaination on a person that fled the planet. When I ran from the military and my homeworld I took the Fighter with me."

Tony Maxwell
May 26th, 2003, 04:52:25 PM
"do you still have the fighter?" Tony asked as walked across the room and grabed a small energy generator and went back to the table.

Neyasha
May 28th, 2003, 01:26:25 PM
"Yes... The fighter is curently in the GJO's Hanger Bay."

Tony Maxwell
May 28th, 2003, 06:16:32 PM
"oh, thats cool" Tony pluged the energy generator into the gun etachment, a little light came on showing that the gun had power

He picked up the gun atachment and walked across the room to where a rather think peice of metal stood, He aimed the gun at the metal and switched off the safety and pulled the trigger he put on it

The blue shot flew out of the gun and hit teh metal putting a deep hole in it, Tony grined "yes, its working"

He walked back to the table and laided it down and he sat down and worked on the weopen more.

Neyasha
May 29th, 2003, 12:35:59 PM
Watches Tony's progress...

"Very well done... You have what it takes to be a very good droid repair men."

Tony Maxwell
Jun 2nd, 2003, 03:56:43 PM
"thanks" Tony said as he started to equip the gun to the droids arm "this is going to take a while" He grabed another tool and worked more.

Neyasha
Jun 3rd, 2003, 12:22:12 PM
Neyasha nods....

"Very well.... Thank you for the use of your equipment.... I will now leave you to get back to your work."

Neyasha turns and walks out of Tony's room

Tony Maxwell
Jun 3rd, 2003, 01:03:57 PM
"see ya later neyasha" he waved as she left then he went back to work on the droid.