PDA

View Full Version : Challenging the Opposite (open fight challenge)

Vice Hazzard
May 2nd, 2003, 11:12:20 PM
His long staff twirled in skinny hands. Idle practice was practiced as the apprentice did what tricks he knew of. Finally, his eyes fell on a lonely woman on a street corner. Her fishnet stockings and rib high fur coat would send warning lights to anyone that she was a prostitute. Anyone but the most niave of course. Among them unfortunately was Vice.

"Good evening, ma'am. Could you help me with something?"

The lampost light shed what luminance was avalible to it on the corner. Vice's feet was well lit, but the rest of his body was in silouette. The twilling staff came in and out of shadow, glinting as the light stuck it.

"Sure, why not? You got a room?"

"Mmm? Oh, no, no. I seek direction to the local establishment. A... Liquor establishment, I will say."

"What? Honey, I'm on the clock here. If you don't want me then get lost. You'll scare off the potentials."

"Yes, come over in the shadow... I seek... you. What is it you are selling?"

"Baby, if you don't know that, then it's gonna cost extra to teach ya."

"I have proper credits. Step into the shadow. I implore you, please."

"Alright then..." she said with a veteran's lazy sigh.

Her high heeled feet made their way down off the corner and towards the shadow, awaiting the malicious, murderous grin of Vice Hazzard.

Fiend
May 3rd, 2003, 08:16:15 PM
:: I balanced easily on the top of the street light, the one overlooking the corner where the man had just decided to steal my prostitute. She was an "experiment"... of the sort. Enhanced pheromones and so on, of course offering things that only enticed the animals that mortals really were. Enticing the lust of the darkness. A true experiment in that, offering lust that would in turn pay back with my Fiend cells. The woman was a "carrier" developed to spread my Fiend cells through sinful passion. She played her part well.

I smiled as the man went off with down the dark alley behind the street corner. Good, now to watch. Like a spider, I leaped, the metal gauntlet's blades sticking into the plaster of the building side as I scaled it. Crossing over the corner and into the alley. I sat at a window sill, looking down over the two. All she needed to do was kiss, use some alluring force calling, and than deliver the Fiend cell mucus into his digestive system. Would it work?::

Vice Hazzard
May 5th, 2003, 01:25:27 AM
As they entered the soiled alleyway, Vice was brimming with anticipation. His staff was concealed by the time she had approaching him. Though he couldn't keep his fingers playing on the cool metal as he walked alongside the woman.

"Okay, hun, let's--"

She was silenced by Vice's thin but strong fingers grabbing her hair. He whipped her into the wall, the back of her head crashing against solid block.

"Scream."

She wasn't able to, for her head wound had left her so dazed that audio was unimaginable.

Vice's staff flew from it's holder as his hands pulled it. Thumbing a button, the now small cylinder shot out into a full length staff. He had positioned it so the extended weapon would extend directly into her gut. As the air escaped her lungs, Vice laughed a genuine laugh.

"Scream for help. I need that. I need to... kill all help."

He twirled the staff in his hand but abruptly brought it back around into the side of her ribs, sending her to the ground. Letting out a war cry, letting his dark emotions pour out, he called for any do gooder to come face him. Surely there was some Jedi lurking. Though his niavity would surely be his downfall, as he was without clue as to Fiend's presence.

Fiend
May 5th, 2003, 02:58:03 PM
:: I rested like a gargoyle, perched on the windowsill above the two. Not exactly what I had thought the man was up to but I could sense his familiar darkside aura and understood his actions easily. Too bad he was a moron to have the wrong whore to play with this time. My eyes glowed red as the whore's followed in unison.

She suddenly hissed, she looked up from the ground that she had fallen to. Her eyes blazed what looked like red lightning at the tips of her eyes as she seemed to change. She was ingrained with a programmed ability to change into a demonic monster when I activated her. She was a human clone with demon cells gratefully contributed from Malice, Demon Master of the TSO.

She didn't know how to control the change so it was a quite violent metamophosis but when she was done, her clothes were torn and her soft skin was now black and scaly, her brown hair was a crusty green now. Not to mention, she stood up straight for a moment, flexing at a good two feet taller than before. She roared now, didn't scream, roared at the laughing darksider. How much longer would he be laughing? I flexed, flowing my energy into her through the Fiend cells as if it were a vein from the heart.::

LISTEN WELL DARKLING. KILL THIS HELP WON'T YOU? PLEASE?

:: Not my vioce, but my words through her distorted fangs and twisting tongue. I loved to play puppetmaster and this kind of thing was my kind of game. I didn't want to kill a fellow darksider but if he couldn't even kill a noncombat built experiment, did he deserve to live? I would be sure to talk with him after this, if there was an after for him.::

Vice Hazzard
May 7th, 2003, 01:32:01 AM
Vice gasped with horror at the metamorphisis. Though he did regain his composure quicker than would be imagined. He had nightmares every night about monsters more gruesome and closer to heart than this beast.

"Gladly!!" He yelled triumphantly, though the quiver in his voice was unmistakeable.

He pulled the staff back, then shoved it towards the monster's throat. His finger hovered over the retraction button, a trick built into the weapon. It could shorten and lengthen at the touch of a corisponding button. If the creature swiped at the tool, a rectraction would send the monster off balance and open for an easy hit.

Fiend
Jun 6th, 2003, 08:06:40 AM
:: The demonic beast roared again, lunging, her long claws slashing at Vice Hazzard. I still only sat back, pulling the invisible strings now, but letting her do more of it on her own since it was taxing to have to control the thing in such a rage.::