PDA

View Full Version : Mew? (Admin permission request)

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
May 2nd, 2003, 06:58:49 PM
with us currently in waiting on the council talking to Inu, I was wondering if I could be allowed to wander about a bit IC? Sorr is as neutral as they come so she wouldn't cause any problems....just was curious of the GJO thoughts on the matter......

Figrin D'an
May 2nd, 2003, 07:35:08 PM
Sorr can wander, but would be restricted to certain areas of the Jedi complex. The inner Living Quarters, core temple and academy would be off limits. Other areas... main halls and promenades, gardens, the public section of the Archives... would be permissible.

Basically, for Sorr to enter any "non-public/Jedi Only" area, she'd have to be accompanied by a Jedi of Knight rank or higher. Everywhere else is okay, and of course the Bar & Grill is open to everyone.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
May 2nd, 2003, 07:37:41 PM
another question, what about Inu? Can he go with her in those areas or does he have to stay in the room till council talks to him?

Figrin D'an
May 2nd, 2003, 07:54:09 PM
Inu would have access to those same areas. Once he speaks to the Council, and if he is granted permission to train as Jedi, then other areas would become accessible to both Inu and Sorr.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
May 2nd, 2003, 07:57:03 PM
=^-^= good good, thanks......:crack

Inu
May 3rd, 2003, 12:14:52 AM
Once he speaks to the Council, and if he is granted permission to train as Jedi, then other areas would become accessible to both Inu and Sorr.

Well, if the council will hop to and post in my recruitment, it'd be done. Wei came and approached you guys, said you were on your way and...I'm still waiting. Sorry to sound impatient, but I've been stuck in RP limbo for a few weeks now, and I'm quite tired of it. Please please PLEASE post.

Figrin D'an
May 3rd, 2003, 12:25:54 AM
The council discussion thread on the matter took some time to complete, and there seemed to be a bit of OOC ambiguity on how to proceed. The thread will be brought to the council's attention.

Charley
May 3rd, 2003, 03:40:03 AM
Is anybody else a bit TOTALLY UNEASY about having a member of Cizerack Intelligence tromping about in our inner sanctums?

Zeke
May 3rd, 2003, 10:21:10 AM
There's a bit of complexity concerning that Charley. Sorr is dead by the KAR's records. We faked her death a long long time ago in a thread that I don't remember anymore. I'll go hunt it down later on if you want. Just know that she's not with the Ciz Intelligence anymore.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
May 3rd, 2003, 10:43:25 AM
was a thread with shopping in the title but Sorr has no ties whatsoever to the KAR anymore and doesn't want to. She wouldn't gather information anymore either because she no longer has to. Nowadays all she cares about is her husband and her family...

found the link: http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23312&highlight=shopping

Marcus Telcontar
May 3rd, 2003, 10:43:50 AM
* BRAIN EXPLODES *

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
May 3rd, 2003, 10:46:15 AM
* :Poke remains* what?

Anbira Hicchoru
May 3rd, 2003, 01:30:07 PM
w-hat

uhhhh, k. whatever.

At the very least, you should be having MAJOR COSMETIC SURGERY to change your likeness, especially with you tromping about in public. Not to mention, some way of changing your scent.

Zeke
May 3rd, 2003, 01:43:36 PM
Kajeela can't go in the LQ or closed B&G threads. She's safe enough. Silly banana. :)

Anbira Hicchoru
May 3rd, 2003, 01:46:56 PM
You're right. She can't. Others can, however.

Zeke
May 3rd, 2003, 02:07:01 PM
I'm not worried.

Anbira Hicchoru
May 3rd, 2003, 02:20:20 PM
Ok. Then don't be. It won't matter either way.

Zeke
May 3rd, 2003, 02:23:14 PM
Sounds about right. :)

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
May 3rd, 2003, 10:37:56 PM
Originally posted by Anbira Hicchoru
w-hat

uhhhh, k. whatever.

At the very least, you should be having MAJOR COSMETIC SURGERY to change your likeness, especially with you tromping about in public. Not to mention, some way of changing your scent.

pmed Kajeela already, just a matter of her reading it but I will ignore and not post to any KAR or bounty hunters so best not for them to even try....

Charley
May 3rd, 2003, 10:47:28 PM
or you could actually RP that aspect out, and not be an irrational psychotic about it.