PDA

View Full Version : Long Time Comming...(Open)

Mitara Sinar
May 1st, 2003, 12:13:57 PM
A Young lady about 12/13 years old walks into the B&G... She looks around at everything with a look of Aww... Having grown up on a planet that was so out of touch, it was a suprise when she got a letter from a close friend of hers, and that the letter came from off planet. She hands over the large heavy bag that she brought with her, to the gaurds at the door, just so they won't dig through her things looking for weapons....

She walks to a booth, sits down and, pulls out the letter that was sent to her quite some time ago, Hoping that she could find her lost friend.

Dear Mitara....

My parents are dead, but I'm sure you already know that. I have somehow found my way off the planet with out using the ship and to the door step of a place know as Master Yog's Bar and Grill, on the planet Courosant,...Coreosant...well I cant really spell the name... I came across some people that say they can help me with the voices in my head.... Thay call themselves Jedi, and they have let me join there...There group...I guess.

As a result of this I will not be comming home for some time and I release you from the pledge you made to me... I have new friends here, But I will miss you dearly, and hope that I will live long enough in this crazy world to see you again.

Love
Your Friend

Garen

She looks around the B&G again... This looks like the place he showed up at... She hopes that the repairs to the ship the trip here didn't take too long that garen is no longer here...

Afew tears come to her eyes... She misses her friend... She wants to help him.... But she can't help but think that he may not want her here... That he has found a girl to replace her...

After thinking that he may have replaced her... her few tears turn to crying...

Marga Alton
May 2nd, 2003, 09:38:28 AM
Marga walks into the B&G and walks up to the bar. She is taking a short break from watching Garen to come and meet some new ppl. It's a couple of weeks after the attack on Garen in the LQ.

When she reaches the bar, she orders herself a glass of orange juice and pays for it when its handed to her. Glancing around the room, she spots a girl around the same age as Garen, but she happens to be crying.

She walks over to her and sits down across from her, placing her juice on the table. Pulling out a datapad, she types in.

'Are you ok miss?'

She then places the datapad on the table infront of Mitara.

Mitara Sinar
May 2nd, 2003, 09:47:57 AM
Mitara looks at the pad her eyes full of tears.... She wipes her eyes and looks at the pad again.

"I just have been looking for somebody.... And the though of never seeing them again, or that they would not want me, got me to start crying..."

Mitara looks up at Marga, tears still coming rapidly...

"I'm Mitara Sinar... Who might you be?"

Marga Alton
May 2nd, 2003, 09:51:12 AM
Marga nods her head slightly, understanding the feeling of not knowing if somebody will want to see them again. She picks up the datapad again and types.

'My name is Marga Alton, feel free to call me Marga though. Who are you looking for?'

Marga figures that she will try and help Mitara out in finding her friend. It's the least she can do anyways.

Mitara Sinar
May 2nd, 2003, 09:59:30 AM
"I'm pleased to meet you Marga.... I doubt you would know the boy I am looking for. He showed up here months ago... I don't even know how he got off planet with out taking the ship... but I got this letter saying that he .... well ...why don't you read it...."

Mitara slides the letter she got from Garen over to Marga, as her eyes are starting to clear of tears.

Marga Alton
May 2nd, 2003, 10:07:08 AM
Marga picks up the letter which is slid across the table, a slight smile appears on her face when she is finished reading it. She then picks up her datapad and types.

'I know Garen. Nice boy. A few of were having a party in here when he showed up, not knowing where he was. Since he's shown up, he's joined the Greater Jedi Order where he is a Padawan. Myself and a couple of others have been doing what we can to help him, even though some of us are just Padawans ourselves.

I'm sure that he would be thrilled to know that you are here. Knowing that a friend from his home has come all the way here just to see him. That will probably mean alot to him.'

Marga reaches over and puts a hand on Mitara's shoulder as she puts the datapad down again infront of her.

Mitara Sinar
May 2nd, 2003, 10:14:09 AM
"Padawan?... Greater Jedi Order?... What are these things?..."

She asks with a questioning look on her face, the tears in her eyes have dryed...

"Oh... I'm not here just for a visit.... The ship is already on it's way home.... I'm here to stay... My bags are up with the gaurds at the door..."

Marga Alton
May 2nd, 2003, 12:19:46 PM
Marga getting frustrated at herself gives up with the datapad and just uses her telepathy to talk to Mitara, knowing that it will probably be a shock to her to hear a voice inside her head.

Mitara, don't be scared. I'm using telepathy to speak with you since it's taking me to long to type out what I wish to say.

A Padawan is another word for student. The Greater Jedi Order is the group which Garen and I belong to where we are learning to use the Force so we can become Jedi Knights.

Marga gets a smile on her face.

I'm glad to hear that you are staying. I'm sure that Garen will love that even more then just a visit. Both you and Garen are very lucky to have each other.

Mitara Sinar
May 2nd, 2003, 01:01:33 PM
Mitara is caught off gaurd by Marga speaking to her mind....

"OOKKK..... Things are just getting stranger and stranger..."

Looks up at Marga....

"There really no luck in us having each other.... At the age of 2 years old my parents arranged me to marry Garen, A week later we met each other, and we have been good friends ever since... I'm guessing that you are one of his friends.... Has he ever mentioned me to you?"

Marga Alton
May 3rd, 2003, 11:06:56 AM
True, luck had nothing to do with you meeting Garen. It was the Force.

Yes I am one of his friends, and I'm not to sure if he has mentioned you or not. Though he has mentioned his home a few times. I haven't spent to much time around Garen because I've been having to deal with a few problems of my own as of late.

Mitara Sinar
May 5th, 2003, 09:50:15 AM
"I guess that is understandable..... How has Garen been doing? What has he been doing? It's been so long since I heard anything about him..."

Marga Alton
May 5th, 2003, 09:57:04 AM
Garen is doing fine. Aside from a bit of trouble a couple weeks ago, he's alright. He's been spending time with his friends here and I believe learning to use the Force.

Marga keeps her answer simple and short.

Mitara Sinar
May 5th, 2003, 10:03:43 AM
Mitara gets a worried look on her face...

"What kind of trouble?...Was he hurt?.... Is there anything I can do to help him?"

Marga Alton
May 5th, 2003, 10:06:50 AM
Due to my own problems, I was unable to protect Garen from getting injured. He has since then recovered with no more then memories of what happened to remind him of my lack of attention.

Marga squarely places the blame on the attack on Garen onto herself, even though she had nothing to do with the attack.

Mitara Sinar
May 5th, 2003, 10:17:45 AM
"Well unless you owe him your life, it's not your responcibility to protect Garen... How badly was ge hurt?"

Marga Alton
May 5th, 2003, 02:14:32 PM
To me it is my responcibility to keep him safe. He means alot o me and if I can not keep him safe, then I fail in the promise that I have made.

Garen was not seriously injured from what I know and he is healed from it.

Also, if I am able to keep him safe, then perhaps I can make up for things that I have done my past which I am not happy about.

Mitara Sinar
May 5th, 2003, 02:19:08 PM
"Well if it has to do with a promise that's understandable... But you can't ALWAYS be there.... I'm sure you did your best to help him."

Marga Alton
May 5th, 2003, 02:48:06 PM
No, I didn't do my best to help him. I did nothing at all. And for that, I have to make it up to him. I have to keep him safe and the first time he needs my help, I don't give it to him.

What kind of friend wouldn't be there for someone when they need you? If you're not on planet or don't know where your friend is, that is understandable.

Mitara Sinar
May 5th, 2003, 02:53:52 PM
"Unless you knew that the attack was comming, or was at the site of attack and did nothing... How were you supose to know he was going to get hurt?"

Mitara gets a disiproving look on her face as she says...

"Or are you normaly with him all the time, even when he is in bed?"

Marga Alton
May 5th, 2003, 02:59:54 PM
I'm not with him all the time. But I should have been in bed when the attack happened and my room is only a few doors from his. If I had have been in, I would have heard the commotion and gotten up and helped, but I wasn't. I was off doing things for myself which I shouldn't have been doing.

Mitara Sinar
May 5th, 2003, 03:03:45 PM
"As I said before.... Unless you knew that the attack was coming, or was at the site of attack and did nothing... How were you supose to know he was going to get hurt? You still have to have time to yourself, so that is a valid reason for not being there."

Marga Alton
May 5th, 2003, 03:35:35 PM
My time for myself is when I'm getting ready for bed and asleep in bed. All other times, I help my friends out and do my best to protect them.

My not being in bed when I was supposed to be is a very valid reason.

Mitara Sinar
May 5th, 2003, 03:49:53 PM
"Well it seems like your mind is set on blaming yourself no matter who tells you what they think...."

Marga Alton
May 5th, 2003, 03:53:33 PM
I blame myself because I was not there to stop Garen from being hurt.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinions about things.

Mitara Sinar
May 6th, 2003, 10:13:10 AM
Mitara decides to change the subject.

"So what do you do around here?"

Marga Alton
May 6th, 2003, 11:03:08 AM
Well, really anything that you want to. I spend alot of time working on improving my skills in the Force so that I may be able to someday go home and show my familly that I can do things which they said I would never be able to.

Mitara Sinar
May 7th, 2003, 11:51:03 AM
Mitara gets a questioning look on her face....

"Why would your famly doubt you abilities? Shouldn't they be suportive and encoraging of what you are doing"

Marga Alton
May 8th, 2003, 07:52:41 AM
Marga smiles very slightly and shakes her head.

My family would doubt my abilities because I do not have the Alton Gift. Not only that but I've been found guilty of killing both my brother and my Mother. My brother got me angry one day and so I used the Force to throw him away from me. Unfortunately, I didn't know what I was doing and he was thrown to hard. Several days later he died of his injuries and my Mother committed suicide.

That is why my family isn't supportive and encouraging of what I am doing. That is why they doubt my abilities. But if my Father had have agreed to send me to a Tower for training, both my brother and Mother would still be alive. But he didn't and I'm exiled from my home and if I go back before the time is up, I shall rot in prison for the rest of my life.

Marga takes a sip of her drink and gets a thoughtful look on her face.

I don't really need my family to support and encourage me with what I am doing. I have my friends here to do that.

Mitara Sinar
May 8th, 2003, 12:06:45 PM
"I'm sorry to hear that life has not been kind to you, But when you hit bedrock, all you can do is go up or start blasting..."

Mitara smiles at Marga....

" I'm glad that your friends provide you with enough suport.."

Marga Alton
May 8th, 2003, 12:17:13 PM
I have not hit rock bottom yet, nor do I plan to. My life is going up hill again since I have joined GJO. I have made a few friends, and now I have met you and with any luck, I can count you amongst my friends.

I learned years ago that I could not count on my family for support.

Mitara Sinar
May 8th, 2003, 01:00:01 PM
"Well as far as I can see, Any friend of Garen is a friend of mine."

Mitara looks at a menu...

"You wouldn't happen to know what's good here would you?"

Marga Alton
May 8th, 2003, 02:12:55 PM
Marga smiles when Mitara asks if there is anything good here.

Everything that I have had here is good, though if you're into meat, I recommend the steak. It's delicious here.

Marga is about to take a sip of her drink when her eyes loose their focus for a few moments, and she drops her glass, spilling her water all over the table and herself, breaking the glass.'Marga, where are you? Your Father is looking for you and he is rather mad.' a femals says loudly into the bushes. A head pokes out of a tree, shaking some snow onto the ground.

"What does he want Letana? Aside from yell at me again like he always does.

Marga shakes her head as she goes to put her hand onto the table, oblivious to the broken glass there. Her hand lands on a piece of broken glass, causing a small cut to appear.

Mitara Sinar
May 8th, 2003, 02:27:56 PM
Mitara gets worryed as Marga drops her glass... After Marga cuts herself, and comes back to her sences, Mitara moves around the table Marga...

"Are you alright!? What happend? Lets see that cut on your hand.."

Mitara picks up Marga's hand, removes any glass that got stuck in the cut and touches the cut to see how bad it is... As she touches the cut, it instantly stops bleeding.

"Well it doesn't look too bad... Its not even bleading..."

Marga Alton
May 8th, 2003, 02:37:56 PM
Marga takes a deep breath and looks at Mitara as she touches the cut and makes it stop bleeding.

It was bleeding a moment ago. And I'm fine. Nothing happened that was unusual.

Marga doesn't feel like trying to explain what happens to her with her memories.

Mitara Sinar
May 8th, 2003, 02:42:25 PM
"Well it's not bleeding now and I have never heard of a person that could heal so fast as to stop the bleading THAT quickly.."

Mitara looks over Marga...

"Are you sure you are Ok?"

Marga Alton
May 8th, 2003, 02:51:25 PM
Marga nods her head yes.

Yes, Mitara, I'm ok. As for fast healing, it can be done with the Force. You just may be able to use the Force as well. I know that I'm not a fast healer and if I start bleeding, it takes more then a touch to get the bleeding to stop.

Mitara Sinar
May 8th, 2003, 02:55:18 PM
"No, it most likely was just a graze, and stoped on it's own... It happens to me all the time.... and what ever this Force stuff is, I doubt I could use it, I'm just a nobody, from the middle of nowhere."

Marga Alton
May 8th, 2003, 03:19:30 PM
Mitara, I'm also a nobody from the middle of nowhere. And what's more, I come from one of the ruling families, and I am still a nobody.

It was more then just a graze and anybody can have the potential to use the Force, even you. Garen can use it. So why can't you?

Mitara Sinar
May 8th, 2003, 03:50:02 PM
"Shesh it was just a simple cut! It doesn't meen anything... But For argument's sake... IF It could use this force stuff... What could I do?"

Marga Alton
May 8th, 2003, 03:53:26 PM
With training, you could do alot. Each person is unique in what they are able to do and what they are not able to do. The very fact that you are understanding my telepathy and able to tell that it is not your thoughts says alot.

Mitara Sinar
May 8th, 2003, 04:03:26 PM
"Your just pulling my leg.... I'm never going to be anything more than a House Wife and a book worm... That's what my step Dad always has been telling me..."

Marga Alton
May 8th, 2003, 04:20:55 PM
It doesn't matter what your Step-Dad says. My own Father told me that I should count myself lucky if he can find some old geezy who would want me as a wife.

You can be anything you want to be. If you want to be a housewife and a bookworm, then that is what you shall be. If you want to be a Jedi, then you shall be a Jedi.

Mitara Sinar
May 8th, 2003, 04:23:07 PM
"What is a Jedi! I've been hearing that name for a while now, and NOBODY is willing to tell me who they are....In any case, Why would I want to be one? "

Marga Alton
May 8th, 2003, 04:27:41 PM
Well, if you start Jedi training, you'll get to learn what Garen's learning.

A Jedi is a person who uses the Lightside of the Force to help defend and protect those that need it.

I can't give a complete picture of what a Jedi is. I guess each person defines what a Jedi is in their own terms. But one thing I will say, when you become a Jedi, you become someone, no matter what your past is. And you are part of a large family which will help you out whenever you need it.

Mitara Sinar
May 8th, 2003, 04:30:47 PM
"Hmmm That does sound nice.... Would it meen I could be with Garen more than if I didn't become a Jedi?"

Marga Alton
May 8th, 2003, 04:54:48 PM
Probably because Garen will be spending time practising his abilities which he learns he has. If you become a Jedi, you could probably practise with him.

Mitara Sinar
May 9th, 2003, 12:16:27 PM
"I still don't think your right about me.... What if you are wrong?"

Marga Alton
May 9th, 2003, 01:42:28 PM
If I'm wrong, then it's obvious that I don't know what I'm talking about and I'm a nut case.

Mitara Sinar
May 9th, 2003, 01:44:24 PM
"Ok.... And what if your right?"

Marga Alton
May 9th, 2003, 01:53:05 PM
If I'm right, then you can learn to be a Jedi if that is what you want.

Mitara Sinar
May 9th, 2003, 01:54:43 PM
"And what would be the the ups and downs of learning to be a Jedi?"

Marga Alton
May 9th, 2003, 01:57:54 PM
Well, if you learn to be a Jedi, that will atuamatically get you numerous enemies, but you will also get lots of friends. You'll get food, drinks, sheltar, clothing, but you will have to stay here and learn and not be with your family.

Marga just lists a few things for now.

Mitara Sinar
May 9th, 2003, 02:02:02 PM
"Well .... I don't like the Idea of enemies... but the rest sounds good to me..."

She thinks for a moment...

"So your sure that I have this Force stuff? and that I could be with Garen if I did have this stuff?"

Marga Alton
May 9th, 2003, 02:03:31 PM
Marga nods her head, though she knows that Garen wouldn't mind being with Mitara even if she didn't try to become a Jedi.

Mitara Sinar
May 9th, 2003, 02:16:04 PM
"Hmm.... So Where do I sign up?"

OOC: I'm going to go and start a Thread in the RC now.... See you there Marga...

Marga Alton
May 13th, 2003, 08:17:19 AM
We can go to the Recruitment Center right now and you can join the Order.

Marga stands up and waits to see if this is acceptable to Mitara.

OOC: Sorry for taking so long to reply.

Mitara Sinar
May 13th, 2003, 10:13:43 AM
"Ok.. Lets get going then.."

Mitara stands and walks out the door picking up her bags as she leaves.