View Full Version : Spar (open)

Nadorj
Apr 30th, 2003, 07:53:02 PM
Starring at his newley constructed lightsabre Nadorj had eagerness run though him just as the force did. Playing with a small floating droid was just not enough for him now even though he was only a padawan. He reminded himself not to get cocky for that would be his demise if not held back. He questioned if he was good enough to fight another person with a lightsabre.Even though he could flip around and throw objects with his mind, which worked great against a droid, this would be a jedi. Well......there is only one way to find out. He stepped back and prepared to fight the next person to enter the room and mumbled under his breath, "There is no emotion; there is peace;......."

imported_Corin Zetith
May 1st, 2003, 09:50:36 AM
Corin walked in his emerald green jedi robes swishing behing him and Elise clipped at his side. He saw the young man prepping for a spar.

"looking for a spar friend?"

Nadorj
May 1st, 2003, 05:12:35 PM
Not suprised by the entrance of this person he slowley and carefully ignited his lightsabre. "I am taking that as a challange. Lets see what your made of!"

imported_Corin Zetith
May 1st, 2003, 05:59:38 PM
Corin took in the saber and the young man standing ready for a fight.

"Challenge? If you see it that way then I guess you will see then, 'what I am made of' friend."

Corin unclipped Elise from his belt and let her deep ocean blue blade radiate the room along with his opponent's. He prepared himself for the spar expanding a force bubble outwards becoming aware of the foriegn force signature of the young man he was about to face. He lowered his saber with both hands angled towards the ground in a defensive position and waited for the other to act

Nadorj
May 1st, 2003, 07:58:01 PM
Expanding his sphere of responsibility he felt the force flow through his opponent. He took a strike with his teal blade high near the left shoulder to try and break the defensive stance.

imported_Corin Zetith
May 1st, 2003, 08:52:21 PM
Corin quickly thrust his saber up to the left so as to block the attack. This, padawan was a quick learner, he had easily picked out the weakest section of Corin's stance to attack at. Corin sent an image to Nadorj of himself spinning around and bringing the saber to bear on his opponents left side. As Nadorj went to block the supposed attack Corin kicked him in the right side and he stumbled to the floor.

"Excellent first attack! Next time make sure you keep your force sphere focused on everything else outside of just my one, single, attack. Simple mistakes such as that can lead to a catastrophe."

Corin readied himself in the same position again.

Nadorj
May 1st, 2003, 10:44:45 PM
After regaining his own control he quicky thought of a new attack. This time Nadorj would not fall as easily.

"Nice move, but you arent going to get rid of me that easily!"

Nadorj quickly searched for a loose item and saw a vase with flowers. Remembering the advice from his opponent he kept his focus open as he attacked. He threw the vase with his mind at Corin's right side and attacked from the air with a mighty 180 leap.

imported_Corin Zetith
May 6th, 2003, 10:28:04 AM
Corin flipped back and up as the vase zipped underneath his feet, he landed and brought his saber to bare against the other's. His opponent's saber hit his own with a loud sharp hiss and crack. As soon as the shock from the hit wore off Corin spun away to the left and came back around with a long arch towards the man's side.

Nadorj
May 6th, 2003, 08:28:02 PM
Barely blocking the attack in time Nadorj flipped away and took a deep breath.

"Your good. Real good. Too good for me. The only way I will learn is by fighting others better than me so I do thank you."

Nadorj hated to stop this fight but he had clases to attend to for his newly obtained master. He loved the sting of battle. He couldn't wait till he was trained more.

"I am sorry to say I must go. My master is expecting me. I hope we will meet again, and maybe next time I will be a little tougher for ya."

imported_Corin Zetith
May 9th, 2003, 10:42:21 AM
Corin bowed to his adversary and disengaged his saber.

"I hope we will meet again. friend"