PDA

View Full Version : Painful Explanations....(Oriadin)

Anthony Scott
Apr 30th, 2003, 03:36:01 PM
A figure clad in black pants and a white muscle t-shirt entered Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill. He eyed the guards carefully as he walked by them and moved toward an empty booth near a window. His eyes searched the large establishment for a moment before settling upon the tabletop. "How am I going to tell him?" He thought to himself, wondering how Oriadin -- his Master and friend would take the news Anthony was keeping from him. "It's been a while since I've seen him last." He noted to himself and sighed inwardly as he settled into the booth. Soon a service droid approached the table and beeped several times.

"I'll have a glass of Namana Juice, please." The man spoke politely and with a gentle voice as he had done in the past. It seemed as though nothing had changed, but alas -- much had. Nervously, perhaps, he steepled his fingers and rested his elbows upon the table, placing the tips of his index fingers beneath his chin. "Anytime, now -- anytime." He thought, checking the crono on the wall. He had left a message for Oriadin to meet him at this time -- at this very place -- now all the young man had to do was wait. It would be a very interesting day indeed.

Oriadin
May 1st, 2003, 04:48:00 AM
Oriadin got the note and sensed something odd from the get go. Anthony's tone seemed strage and different somehow. Perhaps he had simply been in a bad mood when he wrote it or something, but still, Oriadin felt concerned. He had a good nose for trouble or when something wasnt right. He grabbed his nessesary bits and bobs and made his way over to the Bar and Grill.

He handed over his lightsaber at the door, meanwhile greeting the guards he knew all too well now and scanned the room for his padawan. It didnt take him long to find him, he was alone at a table next to the window. Oriadin tried to sense what Anthony may be feeling, but it was difficult. Instead he just walked on over and took a seat opposite him.

--Good morning Anthony. You called for me?--

Anthony Scott
May 4th, 2003, 08:03:18 AM
Anthony rose from his seat and bowed before returning as Oriadin sat down. He smiled slightly, though it was evident that a great deal was bothering him. Nodding, Anthony allowed a sigh to escape his lips as he attempted to calm his nerves.

"Yes, Master -- I called for you because I have a great deal to tell you." He began simply, gathering everything in his mind that he wished to pour upon the man before him. A man whom Anthony had trusted, someone he had become friends with, someone he learned from. Now the Padawan would break him, break his heart all because of a few simple actions.

"I -- I met up with my aunt a week or so ago. I haven't seen her in some time. Her name is Alana Stormcloud -- maybe you have heard of her? She's so wonderful and she helped me with some of my problems." He spoke quietly, hoping this would soon piece together in Oriadin's mind. "She took me to her home on the planet Roon -- she -- she took me to see a place called The Shrine of the Damned." He paused now, wondering what his master was going to say about this -- surely it would be a shock, something Anthony did not wish to deliver.

Oriadin
May 7th, 2003, 08:01:45 AM
Oriadin remained poker faced as his Padawan explained what he'd been up to of late. He had indeed heard of Alana Stormcloud, although he had no idea that she was Anthony's aunt. He had also heard of the plannet Roon and then came the real meaning to the conversation. The Shrine of the Damned.

Oriadin raised an eyebrow at the sound of that place and the fact that his padawan had been there troubled him deeply.

--Anthony, what is it your aunt was helping you with? What kind of problems?--

No doubt Anthony could see the concern on Oriadins face, but if it didnt he would be able to tell by the slow paced tone in his voice.

OOC: Sorry for the delay. Had to do a bit of research on what the Shrine actually was! :lol