PDA

View Full Version : Bad day today (Rognan, open)

Sotar
Apr 30th, 2003, 02:47:48 PM
OOC: This takes place about a month after the Thugs attack on Garen in his room.

He casually walks into the Bar and Grill. It was a fine night though it was pouring rain out. He had finally taken the first step in his plans. Without even being told to, he hands his knife and his blaster over to the guard at the door before walking past. Then he walks up to the bar and orders beer which he pays for before turning around to look at the other patrons in the bar. After several moments he says loudly for all to hear.

"I've got some information about a young girl by the name of Marga Alton. If any of you know her, please come and speak with me."

With that said, he goes to a side booth where he sits down with his ale and takes a sip while waiting for someone to approach.

Rognan Dar
May 1st, 2003, 12:02:52 AM
Rognan sat at a table alone, lost in thought which was normal, but not here. Normally he would have been reading or doing something useful to accupy his time. No. This time was different, yet he didn't know why or how.

The last few days, no it was more like weeks, was getting to be tiresome. This never happened to Rog. He was always cheerful, as much as came be at times, and lighthearted. But he just didn't feeling right. He hadn't really spoken to anyone in a while. Mainly just walked around saw people he knew and didn't, but he just didn't feel like talking.

"I've got some information about a young girl by the name of Marga Alton. If any of you know her, please come and speak with me."

Rognan rased his head that had been in his hands, and looked at the man that annonced something about Marga. Rognan's first thought was to run up to him and ask what his "information" about Marga was. But he didn't. He sat there staring at the man. Ever since that note that a Sith gave to Garen, he thought about his actions more then he use to. This being the reasin why he didn't just jump up and shout about all the noise: I KNOW HERE! COME OVER HERE! No. Maybe this was a trick like last time. And why was it that thigs were starting to happened to everyone he cared about? he thought to himself.

Sotar
May 1st, 2003, 08:01:10 AM
He remains seated at the side booth where he had taken his seat, slowly sipping his ale. He looks around the bar and nods to Rognan since he has seen both Marga and Rognan together. After a couple of moments, he raises one hand and motions for Rognan to come over.

Rognan Dar
May 1st, 2003, 04:25:29 PM
Rognans eye's widened for a second. Is he waving to me? he asked himself. Cant be. I dont know him...but how does he know me? This was all starting to get annoying. People he knew where getting, or meeting, weird things, or in this case, someone he didn'tk now that knew him. Rognan sighed. Well, he thought to himself, sincec he already knows I'm here, might as well see what he wants.

Rognan stood up slowly and walked across the room to where the man was sitting. He didn't say anything, since he didn't have much to say. And since this guy already knew him, he thought it best if he did all the talking.

Sotar
May 1st, 2003, 07:46:18 PM
He waves to the seat across from him, motioning for Rognan to take a seat.

"Hello Rognan. It is Rognan right? Any way, I've been asked to pass on a message to those that know Marga Alton. You know her right? Of course you do."

He reaches into a pocket and pulls out a silk bag. The bag that has been on Marga's necklace which she's been wearing recently. He then places it on the table infront of Rognan after he is seated.

"I've been instructed to tell you that Marga is not going to be coming around. Not for a long while if she does come around again.

A person has gotten an interest in her and is holding her captive right now. I believe she came into his custody last night while she was out walking.

This silk bag here is hers. The one that she wears around the gem of her necklace."

He stops talking here to take a sip of his beer as he watches Rognan closely for his reaction to this news.

Rognan Dar
May 2nd, 2003, 12:43:43 PM
Rognan stares at the silk bag. He has seen Marga wearing it, but didn't pay any close attention to it. Rognan thinks about what the man said, not quite believing it. But isn't this bag enough? Or did she drop it and this guy was just trying to get him upset.

"How do I know that your telling the truth? Anyone could get a bag like this. And who instructed you to tell me?"

Rognan said this with calm and deturmened voice. And even though the man was watching him closely, Rog was doing the same, only he could find out more then this man could. He was poring into his features: The way he sat, the way he talked, and his facail expretions. He studied it all, hoping that it might give away something useful.

Sotar
May 2nd, 2003, 02:04:01 PM
"No, not anyone can get a bag like this. Only those from Marga's homeworld who have gems like hers can get it. It has a special insulator in it to dampen things. Only the Comyn can get bags like this."

He says this in a very straight, matter of fact voice. He then goes on to continue speaking in the same tone of voice.

"The person who instructed me to tell you is the person who kidnapped her."

He keeps it short and to the point though a slight smile appears on his face as he says this.

"But you have no need to worry about her. I've been told that she will be well taken care of."

He stands up as he finishes the last of his beer, his task here done. Nodding his head slightly to say goodbye, he turns and leaves the B&G, a huge smile appearing on his face as he steps out the door and into the night.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 2nd, 2003, 02:08:00 PM
*Natia dressed in her blue dress had been sitting in the B&G for half the day already when the discussion between Rognan and Sotar happened. Not hearing what was said, she gets up after Sotar had left and approaches Rognan, noticing that something is troubling him*

Somethings troubling you Rognan. I'm here to listen.

*Natia sits down where Sotar had been and places her ale on the table after moving the empty beer glass aside*

Rognan Dar
May 2nd, 2003, 03:25:20 PM
Rognan was thinking to himself, he's telling the truth. If he lied I would have seen him act differently. But I still dont believe him fully. But the man was gone before he could ask him anything else. He goes back into thought, not hearing Natia speaking to him. He stares at the table, like someone waiting for it to get up and walk away on him. But it didn't. It stayed there, not like it mattered anyway.

'Why would someone kidnap her?' he though to himself. 'And then why would they even bother telling me?' 'Well, I think this might be worth looking farther into, or even telling the counsil.'

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 3rd, 2003, 11:03:41 AM
*Natia reaches across the table and taps Rognan on the shoulder to get his attention since he is deep in thought*

Rognan my friend, what is troubling you?

Rognan Dar
May 3rd, 2003, 04:48:19 PM
Rognan jumps at the touch on his shoulder. Looking up from the table he saw Natia sitting across from him. 'How did she get there?' he thought to himself.

"Troubling me? Well, I dont care to go into it all, but as for the present...Marga, one of my dear friends, has been kidnapped, or thats what I'm told. That guy that was just here, if you saw him, was telling me how she was captured last night from someone that 'has a interest in her.' And now, I dont know what to do. This seems to happen to everyone that means a great deal to me."

Rognan sighed. Life wasn't going so well right now.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 3rd, 2003, 08:44:26 PM
*Natia gets a look of surprise on her face at hearing that one of her friends friends has been kidnapped*

I'm sorry to hear that Rognan. If there's anything that I can do to help, please feel free to ask.

*Natia picks up the silk bag that is on the table and looks at it for a moment*

If you don't mind me asking, what's the significance of the bag here??

Rognan Dar
May 3rd, 2003, 11:26:11 PM
"I guess it was used to to cover a jewel in Marga's neckless. Why I dont know. Normally she doesn't take it off, so I guess that means that this isn't just a act but the real deal.

I just dont know what to do. I'm worried that she's in trouble but I am not able to help in any known way. I dont think even the council could help. She could be anywhere. Maybe not even on this planet."

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 4th, 2003, 07:11:07 AM
You're her friend right?? If you weren't, then you wouldn't have been given the message. Friends, especially close friends have a bit of a bond in the Force. If you really care for a person, then you can use the Force to help you find a them.

I may not be a Jedi, but the Council may be able to help you. If not help, at least, I don't know, maybe they could keep their eyes and ears open. If she's on this planet, then the Jedi can find her. It just may take a bit of time, that's all.

*Natia pauses as she takes a sip of her ale, hoping that she's being helpful here*

Trust the Force Rognan. Trust the Force and the Angels. There is a reason behind everything, you just might not find it immediately. The Angels just may be testing you right now for all we know.

Rognan Dar
May 4th, 2003, 02:19:29 PM
Rognan nods his head. He read about the bond between two, or more, people through the force that they could like feel what they were feeling or just that they were walking up beside them. He didn't know if he had that bond with her. After all, ever since they he told her his feelings, she seemed to be hidding in her room.

"Yes, I must let the force be my guide. But what is this Angle talk of yours? I newver heard of Angles and the Force put in the same sentence."

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 4th, 2003, 04:20:32 PM
The Angels are also referred to as the Force Angels and the Angels of Life. It is rumoured that they guide us through our lives from before we are even born.

There are some cultures which worship them as Gods and Goddesses. I am just learning more about the Angels as I travel about the Galaxy.