PDA

View Full Version : Torniquet (Open Challenge)

Alpha
Apr 30th, 2003, 01:12:25 PM
Torniquet

i tried to kill the pain
but only brought more
i lay dying
and i'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal
i'm dying praying bleeding and screaming
am i too lost to be saved
am i too lost?

my God my tourniquet
return to me salvation
my God my tourniquet
return to me salvation

do you remember me
lost for so long
will you be on the other side
or will you forget me
i'm dying praying bleeding and screaming
am i too lost to be saved
am i too lost?

my God my tourniquet
return to me salvation
my God my tourniquet
return to me salvation

my wounds cry for the grave
my soul cries for deliverance
will i be denied Christ
tourniquet
my suicide

Satine comes out of his trance just in time to witness the stars becoming pinpricks of light as his ship came out of hyperspace. He smiled and froze once he saw the coordinates on his screen. He had decided to take chance and meditate before he input the coordinates, kinda to let the Force tell him where he needed to go. The Froce was not kind this time around...

On the screen were the coordinates of one of his greatest failings. Where had failed a family, and, in that failure, a little boy had died...

Shaking his head, as if to clear those thoughts, Satine brings the ship in for a landing...

Fiend
Apr 30th, 2003, 04:34:49 PM
:: I loved playing with people. Jedi most of all, just because they would always be the weaker, always the ones who died first. They thought themselves so self righteous by hindering the work of the Savage Garden. No, they were merely a pestilence to be dealt with in due time. And that meant I had enough time to play games with the fools as the Garden willed.

I had reached out to anyone attuned to the force, anyone who was searching. And this one had come, I had called out with despair and loss and failure and this one had come. How wonderful, I would be sure to use this clue to more of my advantage.

I stood upon a small ledge, my arms upraised and my white pale hair moving with an unsen wind. My arms were covered in black liquid looking gauntlets, blades glistening from my knuckles. My chest was exposed, my cloak and armor hung from my waist, showing the tattoos. Sith runes and Massassi symbols of death and destruction making a twisted cross on my back and a pentagram on my chest. My red irises watched the ship land as my pale skin twitched slightly, my lips making a thin lipped smile.

I would not have been able to call the man alone over such a distance he would come on ship. I had vassals, acolytes, that magnified my abilities over extremely long distances, like a collective, my self the puppet master. I closed the connection to the "drones" and magnified the calling through the force, my eyes glowing with the increased usage. I wanted him to know the shadow was beckoning. My words carried through the darkness.::

Play with me defiler of the Garden.

Alpha
Apr 30th, 2003, 06:07:06 PM
Satine's head shoots up from the console as he hears the message, growling low at the darkness the voice posessed. The Jedi Master quickly gets to his feet and opens up a small weapons locker near the cockpit wall, taking out a gunbelt and shoving two slugthrowers home in the holsters. He follows that up with two dozen magazines which were attached to the belt all around. Finally, the Jedi Master takes two lightsabres out and clips them to his belt also.

With a thought, the shirt under Satine's trenchcoat turns to quicksilver and then hardens into light body armor, and his gloves turned into clawed gaunlets. Nodding in satisfaction, Satine opens the ramp and steps out into the harsh sunlight, one SOCOM slugthrower drawn and one lightsabre hilt in his hand, unlit...

Fiend
Apr 30th, 2003, 07:39:01 PM
:: Well armed I must say, but than again, he was up against the owner of Blastech Industries, the largest weapon manufacturer in the galaxy. But that was all fine and dandy really, I didn't load myself down with too much, I didn't need it really. I squat down, my hands resting on the ground between my feet, the lower skirts of my cloak and armor stir behind me, my white hair flying back as I laughed, the metallic ringing reaching the jedi's ears.::

Welcome my new toy. Let's not waste time with pleasantries. I am Fiend and you are dead. But I must ask first, are you of the GJO?

:: As I talked, my Fiend cell enhanced soldiers stealthly moved towards him. They were as stealth as they could be, their own presences hidden by my own masking darkness that they imitated. They were in armor that seemed to bend and appear blacker than black could seem and the Chaos blaster rifles they held made little noise as they were well strapped to the soldiers.

The Chaos rifle was a nice invention newly made by Blastech, that sprayed forth a rain of Hell, destroying most in their way, to be reloaded after every shot though, that took little time in the long run and we were working on a faster development. Not to mention the three squad leaders of each platoon there had a modified disrupto rifle, my favorite kind of weapon, instant death, no trace...::

If you are though, that is the question? You come to a place of failures it seems. You have failed before and you shall fail again. You shall fail your precious lightside as you have before, I have forseen it Jedi!

:: Not really but he didn't know that.::

Alpha
May 1st, 2003, 06:14:55 AM
Satine ignites his lightsabre and lifts his SOCOM as he answers.

"Yes, I'm a Jedi from the Greater Jedi Order. Warrior Jedi Master Satine Capashen." Satine, on instinct, put up some of his signature Force abilities. Force shields. He smiles slightly as he looks at Fiend.

"I have failed here once. The Force sent me here. I will not fail again."

Fiend
May 1st, 2003, 02:54:14 PM
The Force, not the light or the dark, just the Savage Garden, Jedi Master Satine. This is good, you can return to Coruscant and tell them about the strange Darksider you met. They won't heed your words, they'll ignore you and the threat I represent. I almost want to just go there myself and tell them I am coming. But I'll leave that up to you after I get done toying with you.

:: I stand and point to the Jedi, my eyes flaring as mental communications were shared between myself and the soldiers closing in, hidden, on Satine. I could sense his shields and only laughed. How long did he plan to hold those up? And like all shields, what's in stays in and what's out stays out. Good enough for me, allows better placement. My other hand drifted to my side, where my lightsaber was held down to the upper of the two belts about my waist.::

Prove it than that you will not fail here, show me. Let it commence.

:: Few of the soldiers on the edge of their range prepared the mortar launchers strapped to their back. Not many were heavy artillery but I loved planning things like this.::

Alpha
May 1st, 2003, 04:20:13 PM
Satine smiles and gets into a fighting stance, his left foot forward, most of the weight on his back leg, his sabre going into an en guarde position, the Force shields expanding a bit to allow more room.

"Come Dark One...Let's dance, you and I."

Fiend
May 1st, 2003, 05:44:47 PM
Me? I only dance with innocent women. You are here to play so learn the rules fast won't you.

:: My eyes glowed again as my metallic laughter rang through the area. With that, the mortars were launched and the artillery smashed everywhere about Alpha, his ship included. The other soldiers prepared themselves in the shadows in front of the mortar units.::

Alpha
May 2nd, 2003, 06:27:27 AM
Satine feels the danger sense in the Force, and crouches, increasing his shields' power. The mortars smash into him and tem porarily deafen him by the report of the things. As they hit the sahip he curses, hoping the heavy armor would hold. Soon the barrage stops, and the Jedi Knight smashes his hand against the ground. Purely a show, as the JEdi Master sends a powerful wave of force powers all around, knocking anyone within a hundred feet to the ground.

Fiend
May 2nd, 2003, 02:11:18 PM
:: I see the first rows of the platoons hit the ground and I could only smile as they pulled themselves back up, guns ready and aimed. He would fail here, there was nothing to save or to accomplish but fail.

My eyes flared as my lips moved in silent communication with the three platoon leaders. The mortars were to continue on the ship while the first row began the barrage of laser assualt, the next row moving up to take their place when they had to reload and than to have the three leaders fire one round from their disruption rifles. Disruptors could disintegrate a full cubic meter of the best kind of durasteel from Coruscant. His shields were strong but I liked to see how they did against my platoon leader's boomsticks of death.

The first row shook off the earthquake they'd been through, while they held their rifles up and unloaded blasts of lasers as concentrated as they got. The meaning of the Chaos rifle would soon get through to Satine I think, as the rain of lasers came in, randomly yet almost everywhere at once.

I spoke, using the force to make my voice come from everywhere around Satine, and in his head.::

Enjoy the sense of failure while you roast underneath the blast of thirty chaos rifles, my dear Jedi warrior toy.

Alpha
May 2nd, 2003, 08:52:04 PM
Satine stagegrs underneath the assault, putting in more power to his shields, before gathering himself into a jump, using the Force to leap into the hatch of his ship, rolling and getting to his feet. Running, he hears the pounding of the weapons on the armor, and quickly activates the powerful shields of the Black Star. Sighing in relief, the Jedi Master activates the repulsor-lifts, bringing the forward primary weapons online and swinging around to aim at the first group of soldiers. Activating the Gauss cannons and the concussion missiles, Satine opens fire, responding to the Sith.

Go to hell Dark One. Time to even the playing fierld...

Fiend
May 2nd, 2003, 09:25:54 PM
:: I smiled stepping back, I turned my back on the now airborne ship. I could hear and feel the pain and death of my soldiers as the ship's weaponry slaughtered them. I could feel the urgency of my platoon leaders as they pulled the triggers of their disruptor rifles and fired off lances of destruction. They didn't go through the shields but I knew they did a heck of a lot of damage to them.

I reached the bottom of the ledge I had walked up to oversee the area from, this area in a bowled out portion that had me hidden from the ship on the other side of it. At the bottom of the bowl, I reached a man standing in battle armor with a small holopad in his hand.::

"Master Fiend, we have the test results. The soldier's are at a 80 percent efficiency rating and the weapons collaborate well but their willingness to use the Fiend cells when you aren't directly focused on them drops it. The platoon leaders are still to independent to have them amplifying your own control over the drones. The Horde modified headhunters have an ETA now of 10 seconds Master."

:: I smiled to the acolyte slowly, my mind registering all that was going on. The test results were worth the minor loss and my darkness was growing with the deaths of my own men. Satine could kill them all for what I cared. The headhunters would put him on the run when a squad of eight came in. I didn't care what he was killing my soldiers with. The modified ships of the Horde would lay waste to one ship. They had shields of their own and the pilots were synchronized beyond belief through the Fiend cells.::

The field just got a whole lot bigger, Jedi.

Alpha
May 4th, 2003, 06:29:21 PM
Oh really? You don't know what Black star Is capable of.

Satine sees the new fighter contacts on his screen, and throws the ship into a roll, managing to avoid the first volley of fire, and then brings his ship around, activating the plasma cannons in addition to the other weapons, and opens fire, raining a withering volley of fire at the enemy fighters.

Fiend
May 4th, 2003, 07:33:27 PM
:: I looked up to see on ship go down nearby in a ball of flames. I laughed, what a firework show. I looked at the computer the officer held and began reading the statisitcs of the ship's performance and than viewing the scans of the Jedi's ship. I'd say it has an armory worthy of one so well versed enough in the lightside that he'd almost have no excuse for using it in self defense until he fought my Horde.

I touched a button as more information from the squad leader's statistics came up, his reaction and usage of the Fiend cells as he coordinated the group. He was exactly the same as the others, just chosen to coordinate, if he died, the next one on the list would fill his place without another thought.

I saw the formation twist, dodging fire and hell from the Jedi. I could still see fully charged shots from two disruptor rifles of the squad leaders hitting the shields of the ships. This is was good. I gave the command for the squad to begin using their real weapons, not their half powered test lasers. I smiled, seeing panels unfold on the headhunters as they passed by, weapons appearing that were well supported by the suddenly increased power of the engines. They held enough weapons for four original well armed headhunters, their speed increased, and now their shields were at half their dormant, it was worth it. Tie fighters could tear apart X-wings, without shields, so could mine, even if a jedi flew in his "Black Star."

These ships were meant to destroy, used as assualt and combat for air to ground, air to air, and space conflicts. And they were only the headhunters, easily bought, created, and found in the Outer Rim systems.

The squad twisted about, suddenly splitting into groups of three, two, and two. Ion lasers flew in fizzles of blue while red came with them in bright contrast. The green of other laser annons fired off in suit, while two mag pulse missles fired from each vehicle.::

No, be sure to remember all of this, because this is not even a fraction of what the real power of the Horde is. When you're running away from this land of failures Satine, know the power of the Darkside!

Alpha
May 5th, 2003, 09:24:27 AM
Satine growls and kicks in afterburners, hearing a few of the weapons hitting the weakened shields.

"Missiles detected, counter measures away." Comes the computer's voice, and Satine pulls his ship into a roll, and then dives, coming up a few metres above the ground, his engiens burning a few random scrub-brush down. He smiles grimly and activates the rear weapons, scattering return fire across his flanks. He brings his ship up, gunning one headhunter down with a burst of plasma and gauss fire. Smiling in triumph, he spins his ship around and targets the two ground targets, launching a homing missile for each.

Those solved, Satine continues to dodge and jink, firing back, and wincing as the modified headhunters' powerful weapons deal massive damage to his strong shields. He'd have to land soon...

Fiend
May 5th, 2003, 02:37:21 PM
:: I wanted one of those men alive to kill later, as example to the rest of the leaders in that division. They would all learn from this one. My hand came up and the homing missle headed for the one I chose exploded in mid air as it came in contact with a force wall. The other died in a pillar of fire.

I looked back to the computer to see an incoming transmission. The officer, looking exactly like the one standing next to me proceeded as soon as the vidlink was open.::

"Master Fiend, General Frostmourne is on his way. We were going to proceed with an entourage of swoop raiders but he preffered to bring his own swoopbike to your position. He left a few moments ago and shall be there shortly. By your leave, m'lord. Officer Cr-17487 out."

:: I nodded as the transmission cut out. I looked up to watch as Satine singled out another headhunter and had it crash into the ground close to another wrecked ship. The headhunters were dealing damage, I could barely see the Jedi's shields now. If he would just cut his weapons off, place what he has of that into his almost depleted shields and still burning engines, he might be able to escape.

But I wanted Wraith to have some fun. Wraith had told of fighting Satine before but I was sure if it was that far back, they both had traveled in their strengths in some way or another. I wanted to see this.

I looked back at the computer, entering a command for the squad captain to make two more strafes before leaving, to make sure he wasn't going anywhere and to have a shuttle sent here immediately.

The ships twisted again, firing their weapons as another volley of mag pulse rockets were fired. Satine could land, run, or die.::

Alpha
May 5th, 2003, 05:00:01 PM
Satine activates his emergency thrusters to give him the boost to dodge the missiles, the other weapons taking out the last of his shields, and then scoring into the armor. He winced, and shut off the warning sirens indicating the loss of shields. Cursing, Satine extends his landing gear, and hits the air breaks, the headhunters shooting out ahead of him. Smiling, he thumbs the triggers and rains another volley on one, sending him to crash with his other comrades on the ground.

Thinking that this was as good a rtime as any, Satine pushes his engines near to burnout before landing in a small gorge, opening the hatch and grabbing two assault rifles, strapping one to his back, and keeping the other one handy.

Wraith Frostmourne
May 5th, 2003, 06:45:23 PM
The swoopbike hummed silently across the ground, carrying Wraith toward the battlefield. He denied the entourage becuase he preferred traveling alone. It would be much easier to act on his own rather then on the discord of his so called "company." Did they think he was totally helpless?

He felt Fiend, not only on the feild, but inside his cells as well. He also felt the coexisting presence of a Jedi, as usual. Wraith finally reached the setting of conflict. An officer met him on his left as he slowed down.

"General Frostmourne, Lord Fiend has been expecting you. Hes waiting for you behind that third squad." The officer pointed to the position. Wraith gave him a cold glance and took off towards his master.

His bike came to a stop before Fiend. Setting it to a stop, he hopped off. "To what do I owe the honor Lord Fiend? What is the current situation?"

Fiend
May 5th, 2003, 07:18:11 PM
Your good friend Satine is here...

:: pointing to the x marked on the digital map of the area.::

... He's yours. Don't kill him though, we need someone to get the word to the jedi that the Horde can waste anyone. Have complete confidence Wraith. You have my cells and I will not leave you idle to fight him without the promise that I gave you when you accepted my cells. Now go, show him the power of the Savage Garden.

:: I input the coordinates to his swoopbike and watch him to turn to leave.::

Confidence in the cells, me, the darkside, and the savage garden. You are my General, the icy death everyone knows as the Darkness claims their soul. You are the Grim Reaper of the Horde, but this time, you tab this one, mark him and send him onto his false heaven!

Alpha
May 5th, 2003, 07:51:43 PM
Satine walks out of the ship, cursing as one or two components within the modified ship begin to smoke and spark. Stepping into the bright sunlight, Satine opens himself to the force, feeling a presence coming towards his location. Raising an eyebrow in curiousity, Satine sprints for a nearby rock outcropping, and flips out the gun sight for his rifle, aiming it at the approximate location of the approaching Darkness...

Wraith Frostmourne
May 5th, 2003, 08:52:07 PM
Wraith stared at the X on the screen on his bike with great intent. An introduction of epic proportions would only be fit for such a battle as this he thought to himself. He removed a small blue item from his cloak and stuck it on the underside of the exhaust vent. After giving Fiend one last glance, Wraith rode to the front of the battlefield at full speed.

The bike needed to obtain its maximum speed in order to cover the distance needed to reach the crater. After he had done so, Wraith Jumped backwards off the bike, catching himelf in a crouch as he rolled forward some. He wacthed as the bike came crashing into the distant crater. Walking forward, Wraith suddenly felt a jolting surge throughout his body, somehow related to the force. Then the darkening presence of Fiend came into his mind, blocking out everything. Fiend spoke to him of his purpose, and what he had done to make sure that Wraith succeeded. Regaining his thoughts once more, Wraith moved on towards the crater.

Alpha
May 6th, 2003, 07:25:30 AM
Satine spots the bike through the scope, and pulls the trigger, silver energy lancing out and destroying the bike. Growling, he notices no body, or even parts.

"He must've gotten off..." he mutters to himself...

Fiend
May 7th, 2003, 10:05:19 AM
:: I closed my eyes as I focused.

Wraith... Horde... Savage Garden... Grim Reaper... Death...

I could feel my eyes burning as I tapped into more and more of the force. I began to spread it out as it came, shedding it unto Wraith, using the officer and the squad leader near me to not overload Wraith with too much power. Once the link was established, I created a wall of the force using mine, Wraith's, and the two soldiers near me. Now Wraith could find the Jedi on his own time with little wariness.

Now Wraith... go, reap pain here, not death.::

Wraith Frostmourne
May 7th, 2003, 01:53:56 PM
He felt the force field around him as he watched his swoopbike explode before the crater. His eyes pinpointed the exact location to where the shot had come from. The Fiend cells had greatly enhanced his vision.

As he walked, Wraith began to meld his own powers into the shield. It began to rotate and pick up debris while he moved. Small grains of sand and rocks crystalized into icy blades, forming an impenetrable wall of spinning razors. He pressed on closer to the crater with his weapon still by his side.

Alpha
May 7th, 2003, 03:47:14 PM
Satine sees Wraith coming, and, also, the wall of ice. He raises an eyebrow. He had never seen this before...

Switching the rifle to full auto, Satine sights in again, and fires, blasting away peices of his spinning shields, more replacing them. Shutting down the weapon, Satine smiles, and sets the thing to overload. With seconds left, he sends the thing zipping towards Wraith, the gun exploding a foot away, at about chest height.

I'm surprised, Fiend. You're sending one of your lackeys to do your job now? he sends, the comment filled with derision.

Wraith Frostmourne
May 28th, 2003, 10:05:18 AM
The explosion carved away the ice encircling Wraith. He fell back, but the Fiend shield protected him from harm. He stood with his arms folded, awaiting a signal from Fiend.

Raising his voice with a grin, Wraith spoke.

"Your mental incompetence to toss guns at your opponents purely amuses me. I hope you have more than that in your phoney arsenal."

His eyes began to glow red with a shrill fury.

Alpha
May 28th, 2003, 05:51:07 PM
Satine smiles, and grabs both of his lightsabre handles, igniting them. One blade was a disturbing black-silver color, the other a gold-grey. they activate with the sound like serpants vying for dominance.

"I have these and the Force. That and me training is all I need."

Fiend
May 28th, 2003, 10:37:00 PM
:: My body tensed, veins pulsing, skin sizzling as my hair lifted with an force made wind. My eyes flared in unison with the other three as I focused. The shield around Wraith suddenly evaporated as the power flowing into him became like a vacuum. For a moment, Wraith coul feel his power being pulled into the other two soldiers and than into me as I summoned more and more of the darkside. My voice roared like fire in all minds.::

You will need more than just that and yourself to stop my Horde. The Savage Garden will trample your Order and leave nothing but Hellfire where the foundations of the Jedi is now.

:: With that, I clenched my fists, thrusting them into the sky. Satine could feel the ground beneath him tremble and Wraith could feel the glorifying pain as his force powers were being used with mine. Satine was suddenly hurled into the air by the ground beneath him as large spikes rose around him. He was hurled into the air that just as quickly set on fire, a massive ball of flames awaiting the jedi. My voice simmered, so that only Wraith could hear it now.::

Make him run, freeze what I have scorched, he is yours my general.

:: I collapsed to one knee, my gauntleted hand digging into the ground as my back sizzled and bubbled from the overuse of the darkside.::

Alpha
May 29th, 2003, 06:58:04 AM
Satine cries out in surprise, getting a shopulder singed before he manages to erect a Force shield around himself. Cursing, Satine lands in a crouch, smiling grimly.

"Impressive show of force..."

Wraith Frostmourne
May 29th, 2003, 08:06:19 AM
Wraith waited for more of the force to come to him before he made his attack. Luckily the earth blow from Fiend only drew a little of his energy. Temporarily weakened, Wraith made sure he had enough force to put up his own defence.

Alpha
May 29th, 2003, 08:52:02 AM
Satine, seeing Wraith recovering, decides to take advantage of the lull, bringing in a bit of Force energy and sending it blasting towards Wraith.

Fiend
May 29th, 2003, 09:24:40 AM
:: My head whipped up, eyes blaring red as satine sensed the blast come a foot within Wraith before being deflected away. I smiled as the flow of the force changed and than turned to Wraith again, strengthening him again with the huge waves of the force from myself and the other two.::

That might've done something to my physical stature Satine, but your dealing with the soul of the darkside here! Now go Wraith, you have my power.

Alpha
May 29th, 2003, 05:39:20 PM
Satine hears Fiend's voice, and gives a smile.

Sould of the Darkside. We Jedi embody the light, so this should be an even match.

Wraith Frostmourne
Jun 1st, 2003, 12:08:37 PM
He was once again greatful for Fiend's aid. Now that Wraith had regained much of his strength, he thought it best that this ruckus be put to an end as quickly as possible. Bringing his scythe out from underneath his cloak, he ignited it.

"Time do die pretty boy," he muttered under his breath.

Gripping his weapon tight, he ran towards Satine with a fury of seven squalls. With all his might he gave a frozen lash from his scythe towards Satine's head.

Alpha
Jun 1st, 2003, 05:47:33 PM
Satine forms a Force shield in front of his head, the blow bouncing off of the thing. Smiling grimly, Satine brings around one of his sabres in an overhand slash.

Wraith Frostmourne
Jun 2nd, 2003, 03:00:51 PM
While his scythe was deflected from the left, he flung the steel tipped ends of his cape to meet the slash from the right. The sharp edges answered the call of Satine's sabre with a clash as they both fell back.

Wraith pressed forward, whipping the razor-sharp edges about. This created quite a distraction, which was closely followed up by his scythe.

Alpha
Jun 2nd, 2003, 06:47:42 PM
Satine simply backflips away, landing on a taller rock.

"This the ebst you got?" he asks, scorn in his voice.

Jumping, Satine slivces the edges off of the cape with one sabre, while stabbing with his second.

Fiend
Jun 2nd, 2003, 07:00:06 PM
:: Satine is slammed down into the ground by the force.

I stand on a tall rock, the two soldiers standing behind me as I look down on the fight. My eyes flare red again, I smile, my fangs bared. My metal fists, clenched as I lifted one up and shook it at the Jedi in a salute.::

You have my vote for the most to survive in one on one, but I'm sorry, by my joining in, which is rare enough, you are greatly outnumbered,

:: Another force blast followed, this one with an immense wave of heat that knocked Satine off the ground and away. I leaped down, by the time I hit the ground, my lightsaber was ignited and the red blade was sizzling in the dim shadow of the rock. Black streaks of lightning raced along the sides of the blade as I walked closer to the two opponents. I was still using the two soldiers to filter the force back and forth between Wraith and I. ::

You can run now... In all seriousness. A shuttle awaits you to the north, no pilot but prepped. No weapons, but enough fuel to get you to Coruscant. You can leave now or see another failure at your hands. You are given the chance and I only draw my blade in case your senses have lost you...

:: I would have wanted to kill him there, but Satine needed to get back to the GJO. I had other things to do.::

Wraith Frostmourne
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:04:34 PM
The end of his cloak was singed as Satine came down with another blow. Before he could make contact, he was struck into the ground, then followed another blow which knocked him back. Wraith felt the presence of Fiend once again, as he looked over his shoulder to see Fiend himself approaching. He listened as his lordship gave Satine his last and final choices.

Alpha
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:09:16 PM
Satine growls, and recalls his sabres with the Force, igniting them again.

"This is the kind of fight that I carry two sabres for."

Satine taps into his innate Elementalist powers, and forms to balls of flame, sending them zipping to the soldiers, burning each's neck away.

Fiend
Jun 2nd, 2003, 11:01:59 PM
:: They both hit the ground and I grimace.::

I can see that you do not accept my offer in an obvious offer of a momentary peace. You Jedi are fools and if all of you are as stupid as you, I will win this coming war much faster than I expected. And you call yourself a master? Protectors of the peace, bah!

:: A group of Tie Interceptors goes flying over our heads. Another reminder to Satine that this was my game here. He was sitting in the middle of my testing ground.

I didn't even flex, the sword art I knew looked lazy at first but the exaggerated style was all to my flexibility, allowing me to constantly improvise against my opponent. My saber seemed to hum with anticipation. The advantage of using the former emperor's lightsaber was waiting to be seen. I almost wondered how Satine would react to that.

I still came forth though, the passing over of the Ties creating a wind that blows against all of us, whipping clothes and cloaks to the side.::

You were given your chance than Jedi, I assume you won't be taking it, but if at any point during this, you would like to leave, I suggest you do so, I will not give chase and neither will my general. Just make sure you run.

:: My powers weren't limited now anymore than they had been with the two soldiers, just harder to control and more destructive to myself. But of course, with the death of the officer, I would say two platoons were on the way and their was no possibility Satine could handle all of them and Wraith and I.::

Alpha
Jun 3rd, 2003, 06:59:40 AM
Satine watches both carefully, his blades humming in his hands. As he responds, he forms Force shields around him.

"Jedi Master? I do call myself one. Wanna know why? Because I've been through the very fires of Hell and I came back. I am stronger then the dark. That is why I'm a Master."

Wraith Frostmourne
Jun 3rd, 2003, 07:12:39 PM
OOC: Um Satine on a side note, I thought I had already mentioned this in a previous thread, but I guess not. You cant cut through my cape because its laced entirely with cortis ore, an indestructible material to beam weapons such as lightsabers. So if you dont mind, im going to continue RPing as if that never happened ok?

IC:

Wraith stepped to the side as the giant fireball took down several of Fiends men. Their bodies hit the floor as he stepped up beside the Peacebringer.

"Someone's not making a very wise descision here...."

He drew his scythe once more and prepared to crush this rather "unfortunate" jedi.

Alpha
Jun 4th, 2003, 06:50:41 AM
{ooc: IF ya did, I must've forgotten. :) Sorry bout that.}

"I have a whole life's worth of unwise decisions. One more will not matter."

Satine smiles, and watches both, spreading out his feelings in the Force.

Fiend
Jun 4th, 2003, 08:26:23 AM
:: I shrugged. Fine by me. I ran forward, my lightsaber in front, in my right hand, the arm held outwards, my other hand clenched in a fist behind me, black flickers of lightning going across the gauntlets and the runes down my back.

I lunged, releasing focused energy in a blast of strength and speed. Noticing that Wraith had gotten the signal and attacked at the same time I had. I didn't like it, but in ranking myself and Wraith, we were equivalent to powerful knights, and that was the word, powerful. Strong enough to kill one master. Of course this was a bit different, the fiend cells made us far better than any knight. Our coordination was only something a single mind could accomplish, and so be it, it was mine.::

Wraith Frostmourne
Jun 4th, 2003, 04:28:37 PM
Upon Fiends attack, Wraith struck as well. He planted his frozen boot as a basis for a violent strike upwards with his scythe.

Alpha
Jun 4th, 2003, 06:51:28 PM
Satine braces himself, as the attacks slam into the Force shields he erected before the round of fighting began. Gritting his teeth, Satine sends a pulse of Force power just above the ground, knocking the two of them onto the ground.

Flipping onto a rock outcropping, Satine crouches on it, his sabres held in a defensive position.

Wraith Frostmourne
Jun 5th, 2003, 12:59:27 PM
Wraith jumped to his feet and saw Satine crouched on a rock not too far away.

He may be quick, but he won't last for long.

Concentrating on the force, he exposed the little energy that there was in the rock to his own frozen abilites. This created a steep tarp of ice that covered the rock, causing Satine to loose his grip and slide off right into Fiend.

Alpha
Jun 5th, 2003, 07:50:19 PM
Satine feels himself slippig, and quickly summons up a Force shield as he jumps, positioning it under hs feet. As he lands back on te ice, Satine grins ashe "surfs" down the ice, bringing his sabre to bear on Find, sending the gold-rey blade and then black-silver blade rocketing towardshis enmy.

Fiend
Jun 5th, 2003, 09:27:52 PM
:: I smiled, the black fizzes of lightning racing across my red blade. My eyes flared red as Satine and I clashed first, a flash of light, his saber was deflected as I twisted my wrists to bring the saber around to block the other. I caught it barely but my eyes only glowed brighter, another flash as the blades blast against each other. My metal boot comes forward and catches Satine in the foot before my clawed, metal fist knocks him back into the stone.

The bright light fades and Satine notices that both of his sabers have gone out.::

They won't turn back on. Trust me, you can thank the emperor's stone inside that has the cancellation spell inside. Unfortunately, those were the only two uses I had until I can recharge it for now. Unless you have another lightsaber on you?

:: My lightsaber flickered with more black lightning about it and than zapped out. I slipped it back inside a fold on my pants and smiled, fangs bared as I took a defensive stance. My clawed gauntlets curved up in a motion for Satine to bring it on. The hum of Wraith's scythe still existed though. Satine was a master, I would give him that. I could feel the aches in my muscles and bones from the strength of his attack, and he had almost gotten me back there. But his powers had to be weakening with the use, and he could not withstand the two platoons of troops that would be here soon. The tie squadron soars over again.::

Alpha
Jun 29th, 2003, 02:27:09 PM
Satine takes a chance, and looks back at the steaming shape of his ship a ways distance behind him. Growling, he cuts out that option, and gives his armor a mental command.

Turning to quicksilver, his armor takes a definately draconic shape, claws forming on the gaunlets, talons on the boots, and a spike on each elbow. Down the spine, small scaled spines formed, and bladed dragon-wings spread. As it hardens to a light-weight metal, Satine smiles, getting into a fighting stance, careful to keep watch on both Fiend and Wraith.

"Bring it."