PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious Guests (Eris and open)

Cassidy Williams
Apr 29th, 2003, 01:38:58 PM
The top half of a face peered around a corner nervously. She wasn’t doing anything wrong exactly. But the fact that she didn’t want anyone to find out just what she was doing made Cassidy worried. As she crept around the corner hesitantly, with Eris in tow, she became aware of voices in the distance.

“Gah! C’mon!”

She bolted down the hall, skidding to a stop outside of her quarters, room 138. Quickly pushing her card key into the door the girl impatiently rattled the handle. Finally it opened and, making sure that her newfound companion was inside safely, Cassidy jumped in and slammed the door. Loudly.

Locking it, she turned around and smiled.

“That was close. Wouldn’t want anyone to find you, huh?”

The quarters were small, simply a main room with a bedroom and ‘fresher attached. There was no kitchen for Cassidy was only twelve and too young to cook her own meals. Usually she ate at the Bar&Grill.

Going into the refresher Cassidy wet a washcloth and came out, sitting on the floor in front of Eris.

“Ya got blood on you. I’m just going to clean it up.”

Gently the girl tried to wipe the blood that was matting the Garou’s ebony coat. She succeeded in cleaning the worst of it, but a damp handtowlef could only do so much.

“There. I guess it’s better than nothing. Are you hungry?”

Cassidy nodded.

“I’m hungry. Hold on a sec.”

She went into her bedroom and rifled through her closet, emerging with a box of Correllian Crunch Cookies. Almost as an afterthought Cassidy pulled her blankets off the small bed and tucked her pillow under her arm.

Tossing the bedding onto the floor to make a comfortable nest, Cassidy opened the cookies and dumped the package onto a corner of the blankets.

“Sorry, it’s all I have right now, but they’re really good!”

Eris Alexiel
Apr 29th, 2003, 02:12:07 PM
Eris woofed and looked towards what was laid out in front of her, cautious about eating what was offered. She nosed them a bit before lying down and picking it up in her front teeth then tossing her head back to let it fall into her mouth. The cookie was kind of hard for her to chew in this form but she managed. Soon they were gone and she woofed again, wondering how she was going to tell her.

Cassidy Williams
Apr 29th, 2003, 02:58:37 PM
Cassidy smiled, pleased that the animal had actually eaten her meager offering of food. It seemed agitated though, and she frowned, laying down and looking up at Eris with big eyes.

"What? What is it?"

Cassidy lay a reassuring hand on the wolfs back.

Eris Alexiel
Apr 29th, 2003, 03:03:37 PM
Eris looked about a bit, trying to decide what to do, how could she explain? Transforming back would scare her, telepathy perhaps? She wasn't sure, she didn't want to scare Cassidy, she never could act evil around those who had helped her so she would do her best not to scare her either. She sighed and laid her head down on her paws. How am I going to do this?

Cassidy Williams
Apr 30th, 2003, 11:51:46 AM
Cassidy too sighed and put her head down beside Eris.

"I wish I could understand ya. I bet if I knew how to use the Force real good I'd be able to."

Propping herself up with her elboys the girl looked into the Garou's eyes. Studying them intently, Cassidy made a 'hmmm' noise.

"You know, you're a very unusual wolf. At least I think so."

Eris Alexiel
Apr 30th, 2003, 11:54:23 AM
Eris woofed softly, before scratching at her ear with her hind leg.

I understand you better than you think..

She thought and sent through with the force by accident.

Cassidy Williams
Apr 30th, 2003, 12:03:36 PM
Eyes widening the girl reeled back. The shocked expression on her face grew and she gaped at Eris.

"Y-you...Was that? Did you...?"

Unable to get a clear sentence out Cassidy uttered a helpless,

"Huh?"

Eris Alexiel
Apr 30th, 2003, 12:08:22 PM
Eris flicked her ears back then forwards, she knew what she must have just done. Might as well now she thought to herself before nosing Cassidy's hand with her muzzle.

Yes, that was me but I didn't mean to, pup

She added the pup purposely so she could explain quicker.

Cassidy Williams
Apr 30th, 2003, 01:42:56 PM
The young padawan stood up, hands on her hips. She began to pace, fretfully. Finally she stopped and turned, staring at Eris forcefully.

"What are you?"

She had reasoned that the wolf kept calling her 'pup' simply because that was how it would view a child. The full meaning wa slost on her as she stared at the Garou.

Eris Alexiel
Apr 30th, 2003, 01:56:18 PM
Eris stood then sat back on her hindquarters, looking up at Cassidy.

Same as you though you don't seem to know it yet

She resisted the urge to change for the moment, she didn't want to scare Cassidy any further.

Cassidy Williams
May 7th, 2003, 11:35:55 AM
Cassidy frowned.

"What are you talking about?"

She stopped suddenly, eyes wide.

"Omigosh, you aren't talking! It's me!"

She out her hands over her mouth.

"I must be losing it! I'm going out of my mind and this is how it starts! I read about crazy people who start to hallucinate."

She collapsed on the blankets and groaned.

"I knew it was bound to happen but I didn't think it would happen so soon!"

Melodramatic was the understatement of the century.

Eris Alexiel
May 7th, 2003, 11:49:31 AM
The wolf woofed again and nosed her hand with its muzzle.

Poor pup, you aren't hallucinating, do I have to show you?

Cassidy Williams
May 7th, 2003, 11:56:08 AM
"Show me what?"

Truly, Cassidy was completely ignorant when it came to this particular truth. She looked at Eris from her upside-down position and asked again, more urgently.

"Show me what?"

Eris Alexiel
May 7th, 2003, 11:58:15 AM
Eris looked into her eyes, whining softly, she didn't want to have to do it.

Show you what I also am....

Cassidy Williams
May 7th, 2003, 12:01:26 PM
Cassidy rolled over and tangled her hands in her hair, frustrated.

"What are you talking about!? You're a wolf!"

She rubbed her eyes.

"Right? I'm not seeing things am I?"

Which, at this point was highly probable to Cassidy.

Eris Alexiel
May 7th, 2003, 12:04:15 PM
In a way I am a wolf but in others completely different....Have you ever heard of a Garou?

She doubted Cassidy had but it might make her eventual transformation back a bit easier to handle.

Cassidy Williams
May 7th, 2003, 12:09:45 PM
In fact, she had, but only recently had she met one. The Knight Xazor was a Garou, and as of yet Cassidy hadn't put two and two together.

"Yeah... A little bit."

She stared quizically at Eris.

"Are..."

Cassidy rolled her eyes, displeased that it had taken her so long to figure it out.

"Oh for the love of... You're a Garou?"

Eris Alexiel
May 7th, 2003, 12:13:59 PM
The wolf nodded, whining softly.

Yes, as are you, young one.....

Cassidy Williams
May 7th, 2003, 12:22:30 PM
Eris was met with an expression of complete disbelief.

"Huh?"

Cassidy shook her head, quite sure that the wo--Garou, was mistaken.

"I don't think so. I'm just... me."

Eris Alexiel
May 7th, 2003, 12:24:40 PM
Scent never lies, no use in denying it....

She whined softly again, she could see she had confused and probably scared her.

Cassidy Williams
May 8th, 2003, 12:05:27 PM
She didn't quite know how to progress in the situation. The animal wasn't going to back off it's convictions but neither was she.

"Yeah well...I don't....You're not...I can't..."

Cassidy frowned.

"This is impossible. Genetically impossible. It's just....Stupid. If someone saw me talkin' t' you, they'd think I'm crazy. I think I'm crazy."

Eris Alexiel
May 8th, 2003, 12:10:31 PM
Nothing is impossible....

She looked into her eyes and Eris' changed from brown to jade green, her true color.

Cassidy Williams
May 13th, 2003, 12:14:35 PM
The Padawan jerked back in surprise.

"Whoa!"

Stepping back hastily, Cassidy took a few quick steps toward the door.

"I'm gonna leave the room. And...and when I come back...if you're not lying, if you're really, really, really bein' honest, there better be...well, there better be a difference."

And with that, the girl jerked open the door and stood uneasily outside.

Eris Alexiel
May 13th, 2003, 04:08:52 PM
Eris looked about the room

Note to self: hide more clothes about, guess I have to borrow some of hers

she thought to herself. She changed easily back to normal then took a few clothes from the closet to cover up with, they were too small but better than naked. She stood and waited, noting it good that blood still remained in her dark black hair so she wouldn't be accused of pulling a fast one.