PDA

View Full Version : A Night Time Watch

Marga Alton
Apr 29th, 2003, 08:18:43 AM
Marga was leaning up against the wall outside the door to the room that Garen was in. It was a couple of days after the meeting at the B&G when someone left a note (http://216.73.105.30/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28936) for Garen. Since then she had started to sleep outside the door of the room that he's in, just in case trouble happens, she's there to help. She really hadn't told anybody what she was planning on doing, but thought it best that she does this, knowing that she has failed Garen once, and she's going to do her best not to fail him again.

She's got a blanket tucked around her legs while she's sitting cross legged on the floor, a small pillow is against the wall which her heads leaning against. The necklace which she is wearing has a blue gem on it, a silk bag is on her lap which is normally covering the gem.

She debates on whether or not she should actually use it or if she should just wrap it up again. After several moments she puts the silk bag back over it, figuring it would take to much to explain about it right now. As it is, it's odd that she's wearing a necklace and the gem is covered by a silk bag.

Glancing up for a moment, she notices that the ppl walking by are kind of looking at her funny as if it is abnormal to sit outside a persons room. Truth be told, it is abnormal, but she's doing this to help keep Garen safe. He still doesn't know that she's doing this, but she's not really trying to keep it a secret from him. He just hasn't opened the door while she's been sitting out there.

Garen Selore
Apr 29th, 2003, 11:26:55 AM
Garen was lying in bed in his new room, only a few doors down from his old room, looking out the window into the Jedi Gardens. Since his attack he has been locking the window so that it will only open one inch.

While he is lying in bed He gets the urge to go and look through his old room, so he gets up and dressed, and opens his door to see Marga sitting there...

"Hello Marga....Why are you sitting outside my room?"

Marga Alton
Apr 30th, 2003, 09:44:07 AM
Marga smiles up at Garen when he leaves his room.

Hello Garen. I couldn't sleep so I decided to come over here for awhile. Didn't want to disturb you so I just sat down outside your room.

Now, what are you doing out of bed at this time of night?

Marga asks this quite pleasently, though she's not wanting Garen to know the real reason on why she's here. She doesn't want him to feel as if he is being babysat.

Garen Selore
Apr 30th, 2003, 10:25:48 AM
"Ok...Whatever. I Just felt like going to look through the remains of my old room. So I got out of bed and I am on my way over there now."

Marga Alton
Apr 30th, 2003, 01:11:49 PM
You want any company Garen?

Marga questions gently.

Garen Selore
Apr 30th, 2003, 04:18:27 PM
"Sure...Why not"

Garen goes to walk down the hall and into the Blackend pile of ash and junk that use to be his room... The broken window still has the blood of the Thug that he killed on it...

He looks around the room, but his eyes fix on to the window...

Marga Alton
May 1st, 2003, 08:25:38 AM
Marga stands up and quickly folds up her blanket and places it on top of the pillow that had fallen to the floor when she stood up. Then she goes and walks into Garen's old room, her eyes widen as she sees for the first time the extent of the damage which was done. She closes her eyes for a moment as a surge of anger rushes through her and the temptation to just let it out increases, but after a brief moment she puts a cap on her rising anger and forces herself to be calm. Anger won't get her anywhere right now and will only cause more suffering.

I'm so sorry Garen.

Garen Selore
May 1st, 2003, 01:42:32 PM
Still looking at the window Garen says....

" They trashed the place... I killed one of them...on the window.... He took over me.... I couldn't stop him... He had me kill the man.... I was in to much pain... I couldn't stop him.."

Marga Alton
May 1st, 2003, 02:49:37 PM
Marga walks over to Garen and places a hand on his shoulder and gives it a comforting squeeze.

Accidents happen. Especially when things are beyond your control. Though what you do the next time a situation comes up depends on what you learned the last time.

Marga walks around Garen so that she is standing infront of him.

I will always be here for you Garen. Don't you ever forget that. You are one of my friends, and I look after my friends, regardless of how I feel because to me, my friends come first.

Garen Selore
May 1st, 2003, 03:17:07 PM
Garen nods....

"I Know.... I'm glad I have a friend like you Marga."

Marga Alton
May 1st, 2003, 03:29:35 PM
Marga nods her head slightly before giving Garen a hug.

I'm glad that I have you as a friend as well Garen. I will admit, things are never boring when your around. But hey, I don't like being bored. It drives me bonkers.

Garen Selore
May 1st, 2003, 03:35:56 PM
Garen hugs Marga back....

"What do you meen it's never boring around me? Thing were very dull before I showed up at the B&G"

Marga Alton
May 2nd, 2003, 09:14:00 AM
Just as I said Garen. Things are never boring around you. I'm not trying to say that it's bad, it's just that, well, it's enjoyable to be around you. And if you enjoy being around someone, then it is never boring.

Garen Selore
May 2nd, 2003, 09:30:33 AM
"I thought you were trying to say that trouble always finds me where ever I go, thus making it not boring."

Marga Alton
May 2nd, 2003, 09:43:34 AM
No, that's not what I was meaning because that is not true. Trouble doesn't always find you where ever you go. Just like trouble doesn't always find me where ever I go, but it can seem like it though.

Even here, trouble finds me.

You know something Garen, we could give ourselves a slight nickname. Something like the Trouble Duo.

Marga says the last bit with a bit of a joking tone in her voice.

Garen Selore
May 2nd, 2003, 09:50:32 AM
"Even though I know that that nicname was ment to be a joke...It would be kinda fitting..."

Marga Alton
May 2nd, 2003, 09:54:21 AM
Yes it was ment to be a joke, but I agree, it would be very fitting for us. If you want Garen, it could be our own private joke.

Marga smiles at Garen, while doing her best to keep her attention off of the destruction of the room that they are in.

Garen Selore
May 2nd, 2003, 10:06:50 AM
Garen Nods...still hugging Marga but also looking around the room...

Marga Alton
May 3rd, 2003, 11:15:57 AM
Marga continues to hug Garen, while wondering what it's like to have a younger sibling to care about. Does it involve worrying about them? She will never know, but she can make sure that Garen has someone he can talk to whenever he needs someone because she will be here for him, no matter what happens, she will be here for him, and if not her, then Rognan.

Garen Selore
May 5th, 2003, 09:54:57 AM
Garen stops hugging Marga and walks over to the window... He looks out the window and sees a data pad lying on the ground in the garden below his old window... Garen carefuly hops out the window to talke a closer a look.

Marga Alton
May 5th, 2003, 10:01:13 AM
Marga walks over to the broken window and watches Garen pick up the datapad. Her eyes though go from Garen to everything in the garden to make sure that nothing is going to harm him.

Garen Selore
May 5th, 2003, 10:14:06 AM
Garen picks up the data pad and turns it on....

Room 125, Garen Selore's room, Keeper of a sith Holocron,

Locate the holocron, and kill Garen. Access his room from the garden. it is the window that is on the left of the main entrance, and 15 windows down. It is positioned over top of a Rose garden. Keep your Jedi robes on intill you are in his room. Try not to draw too much attention to yourself.

Talzen Out....

"Hey... Marga... I think I found something that fell out of the thug's pockets.... Want to come down here and take a look?"

Marga Alton
May 5th, 2003, 02:09:07 PM
Marga nods and quickly goes to a doo leading outside into the Garden where she quickly moves over Garen. She then takes the datapad from Garen and takes a look at what is on it. She frowns as she reads the contents and shakes her head, feeling even worse about not being there for Garen when he was attacked.

Garen Selore
May 5th, 2003, 02:13:45 PM
"So Who Do you think I should talke this to?"

Marga Alton
May 5th, 2003, 02:44:52 PM
I'm not sure Garen. I guess maybe let a Knight or Master know. I'll make sure that Rognan knows.

Garen Selore
May 6th, 2003, 10:08:20 AM
"Do you think that this Talzen person it important.... Maybe I should take this to my master."

Marga Alton
May 6th, 2003, 01:58:31 PM
Marga nods her head slightly.

Yes, I think this Talzen person is important. So yes, I think you should inform your Master of this. Your life is in danger and I promise you Garen, that I will not let anything bad happen to you.

Garen Selore
May 7th, 2003, 11:41:09 AM
Garen smiles as Marga

"Your a good friend Marga.... So where do you think My master could be?"

Marga Alton
May 8th, 2003, 07:45:28 AM
I don't know Garen, but a good place to start looking is the Temple Avalon.

Garen Selore
May 8th, 2003, 10:26:12 AM
"Ok I'm going to start looking... If you want to keep me company, be my guest."

Garen leaves the garden and starts to look for his master...

Marga Alton
May 8th, 2003, 11:44:13 AM
Marga goes to follow Garen out of the Garden, determined to make sure that he stays safe.