PDA

View Full Version : I need Admin Permission

imported_Altered Beast
Apr 28th, 2003, 12:32:11 PM
I need to get the Altered Beast into the Living Quarters. Here's an explanation why!

In the thread Prophecies: Abandon Me, Armaiil Kryatir did some...pretty bad stuff to Lillian Snow. The worse of these he did in the name of science, and has dubbed it his "Masterwork". Inu has killed him though, so it falls to his strongest, smartest Altered Beast to complete it.

To do so, it has to be able to keep tabs on Lillian as she goes through the stages of pregnancy...I'll need to do a few threads like this, and it's important that I be allowed to do them with just the Altered Beast, Lillian, and on occasion, Logic. Too much outside interference will crush the storyline, though I do intend to have it run into a few Jedi on its excursions to the LQ.

Yes? No? Maybe?

Figrin D'an
Apr 28th, 2003, 04:11:56 PM
I don't see a problem, just as long as it doesn't turn into a "let's wreak havoc in the living quarters" type of thing. If it's part of this ongoing storyline and is executed realisitically, it sounds fine.

imported_Altered Beast
Apr 28th, 2003, 06:21:42 PM
There's no havoc to be wreaked. Other than a few scarred trees in the garden and maybe a broken window or two, the LQ will suffer no damage. Every time the Altered approaches the LQ, it will be under some heavy cover: mist, rain, hailstorm, what have you. Despite it's size, it's also very silent, and won't enter the LQ unless it absolutely has to (meaning it will spy from trees or by hanging from a wall or ceiling). It's smarter than most of the LQ's recent visitors.

Thug
Apr 29th, 2003, 11:52:49 AM
Originally posted by Altered Beast
It's smarter than most of the LQ's recent visitors.

Hey! I resemble that remark!!....*Thinks*.....Resent that remark!!

imported_Altered Beast
Apr 29th, 2003, 07:54:30 PM
No offense meant. :) Figrin, I'm going to go ahead and start a thread in the LQ. I have 2 Jedi to heckle the Beast on its way out, just so you know.