PDA

View Full Version : Is there anybody out there....

Neyasha
Apr 28th, 2003, 11:12:40 AM
Is there anybody out there that has a character that has extencive Knowledge on bio-chemistry and/or took kit that is designed for fine tuneing droids, and cybernetics implants?

These are neaded for an RP...

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 28th, 2003, 12:08:30 PM
I've already found someone. Armaill, a mad scientist that specializes in genetics and such as that. He also does prosthetics too. Thing is, how to get a hold of him. I got it covered. :D What kind of teacher would I be if I didn't look out for my padawans? ;)

Neyasha
Apr 28th, 2003, 12:23:51 PM
Thank you Wei.....

Rognan Dar
Apr 28th, 2003, 04:03:48 PM
I think I just read that Zeke kill him....But I'm not sure. But you also forgot to mention that he does, extra, work on you and loves to see you screem in pain.....or at lest thats the impression that I got.

Zeke
Apr 28th, 2003, 06:17:26 PM
Zeke didn't kill him. Inu did. BUT, the doctor has set things up so that his strongest Altered Beast can continue on. Imagine it like this: A ten foot tall Armaiil with claws, teeth, a 22 foot wingspan, the ability to echolocate and speed and strength far surpassing a normal human. That's the guy Wei's talkin' about. :D

Rognan Dar
Apr 28th, 2003, 08:00:31 PM
But my point remains the same. He's dead. But if you want what Zeke discribed then go for it. Just dont say that I didn't worn you...

Neyasha
Apr 29th, 2003, 10:05:57 AM
We only need somebody that can mix up a bio-chemical forumla, and a person I could borow a took kit that is designed for fine tuneing droids, and cybernetics implants.

Zeke
Apr 29th, 2003, 10:57:56 AM
Again, the Armaiil Beast can help with that. Just need to make certain of something before Wei can go get the stuff from the thing.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 29th, 2003, 10:26:59 PM
Morgan has a fair bit of experince with organic chemistry, and a lot of experince with driods.

Farming planet's educational system is of course, oreinted around farming to a degree. =p

Kelt Simoson
May 1st, 2003, 12:20:30 AM
Kelts "okay" with chemistry but hes more into plants/wildlife and the like; hes a ranger.