PDA

View Full Version : A nice dream ends (Talzen, open)

Sasha Tion
Apr 28th, 2003, 08:48:34 AM
Please let Talzen post first before anyone else posts.

Sasha had shown up on Coruscant several days ago, and her greating was to be beaten up by a group of thugs. She had left her Mother and little sister at home to get a change from things, but that did not happen. Only change was it was a group this time instead of him.

Thankfully, she had not come across him yet while being here, and with any luck, he's not here because of the Jedi being here. Today is really her first day out since she got here though, but things had been going well for her anyways and she had decided to get a breath of fresh air so here she is out walking the streets of Coruscant.

Lord Talzen
Apr 28th, 2003, 09:24:28 AM
Talzen walks up behind Sasha and says quietly....

"Hello Tion.... Did you enjoy meeting my thugs?"

Talzen pulls out a telescoping Durasteal staff and extends it. He then quickly swings the staff at Sasha's legs....

Sasha Tion
Apr 28th, 2003, 11:33:34 AM
Sasha quickly turn around when she hears Talzens voice. Backing away quickly, she doesn't move fast enough to avoid being hit in the leg with the staff. Talzen hits her hard enough that she spins slightly and hits the ground, having a hard time believing that Talzen is actually here as well.

After hitting the ground, she quickly moves backwards on her hands and feet away from Talzen, her face pale suddenly.

"Just go away Talzen. I'm here on vacation right now."

Sasha mentally kicks herself for saying what she just did, knowing that Talzen won't just go away because she told him to. No, he'll stay and bug her.

"And no, I didn't enjoy meeting your Thugs. How did you know I was here when I arrived?"

Sasha quickly get herself to her feet while facing Talzen.

Lord Talzen
Apr 28th, 2003, 01:40:13 PM
"Well...in that case...I'm going to enjoy your vacation.."

Talzen quickly moves forward, slamming his Staff on Sasha's Chest, flatning her to the ground.

"One of my agents saw you get off the ship...*smiles*... I am very glad to see you Miss Tion... I was starting to think I would never see my favorite punching bag again after my master moved me here...."

Sasha Tion
Apr 28th, 2003, 01:50:19 PM
Sasha makes a funny face when Talzen says that he's going to enjoy her vacation. At least let him think that she's here just for a vacation. That way he just may leave her alone after awhile, that or he will just harm her more then what he would under normal circumstances.

When Talzen moves forward quickly to slam her in the chest with his staff, she does her best to avoid the blow, but she doesn't move quick enough and ends up being knocked to the ground, landing on her back again.

"You may be happy to see me, but I sure am not happy to see you. Though I've had a nice few days without you bothering me."

Sasha gives herself another mental kick. She yet again says something that she should not have said. Backing away quickly on her hands and feet again, she rather abrubtly smacks her head into a wall which she flattens her back against as she draws her knees to her chest which is throbbing from being hit.

"Maybe your Master will be kind enough to move you from here while I'm still on my vacation, that way I shall at least get to enjoy myself for a little bit."

Sasha slowly reaches down to her ankle where she has taken to keeping a small knife there, though with her last encounter with Talzen, she went to draw it and ended up getting a nice slice up Talzen's arm, she goes to draw her small knife in hopes that she will be able to use it again, praying that Talzen has forgotten about it.

Lord Talzen
Apr 28th, 2003, 01:59:05 PM
Talzen moves quickly towards Sasha again, slamming his staff on to Sasha's wrist that is reaching for her knife.. He then uses the force to call the knife to his hand....

"I won't let you catch me with this again...."

Talzen tosses the knife off the walkway... sending the knife to the lower levels of Coruscant...Kinda hoping that it hit's somebody as it falls...

Sasha Tion
Apr 28th, 2003, 02:09:46 PM
Sasha pulls her hand back quickly after it gets hit by Talzen's staff though as soon as she sees her knife going towards Talzens hand, she desperatly tries to grab a hold of it, but misses. A look of outrage appears on her face as she sees Talzen just casually toss her knife off of the walkway. Curling up again, her knees to her chest, the 13, almost 14 year old looks up at Talzen.

Quite suddenly, she goes and spits at him, trying to hit him in the face.

"You better replace that. I spent my allowance on buying that knife so you better replace or you're gonna be in trouble."

Sasha wraps her arms around her knees, knowing that if she gets up, Talzen will just knock her down again. She looks around desperately, trying to get somebody to interfere, but unfortunately, there is nobody in sight at this point in time. That's not a big surprise though. Though she goes and does something rather desperate right now.

"You best get going, I see somebody coming this way."

Sasha prays that this does not backfire on her like it did the last time she tried it back home. Home where everybody believes her clumsy.

Shrin Safserim
Apr 28th, 2003, 02:16:41 PM
She gets lucky as Shrin paces by the place where Talzen is picking on her. Shrin doesn't waste alot of time with words, at least not until he's reached out and got a firm grip on the end of Talzen's staff.

"Leave her alone."

He wears a sword on his hip; a metal one. He pulls it halfway, just to show the blade. Hopefully this will be enough...Shrin would rather not draw it.

Lord Talzen
Apr 28th, 2003, 02:21:49 PM
Talzen gets hit in the leg by the spit.. He walks over to her and knees her in the face, wiping the spit off at the same time....

"What kind of trouble young lady, Could YOU ge ME into...*LOL*... You are nothing more than a stupid, clumsy, little girl"

Talzen turn and takes two steps away from Sasha....then quickly turns to face her again, turning on a dark red bladed lightsaber and swings it down cutting her outfit right between her breasts, but not hitting her...

"As you can see... I have a new toy... Would you like to see what I can do with it?"

He turns to see the man who dares to inturupt him, putting away his staff and moving his saber into an attack position...

"And who will make me..."

Sasha Tion
Apr 28th, 2003, 02:30:33 PM
Sasha winces in pain as she gets kneed in the face, though she does not cry out in pain. She says nothing when questioned about what kind of trouble she could get him into. Her face pales even more when Talzen draws his lightsaber and cut her outfit, thankful that she didn't get cut......this time.

"I see you've graduated from using little toys."

Again, Sasha mentally kicks herself for her comment. She really should know better by now then to say things like that. Every time in the past has gotten her injured. This time will probably be no exception.

A look of hope appears on her face as she actually does see somebody approach. A stranger, but somebody other then Talzen. It has got to be getting better now. Then she rather boldly says to Talzen.

"You don't want the Jedi to catch you. Since my arriving, I've made friends with Jedi. I've made friends with lots of Jedi."

Sasha says this with a touch of fear in her voice, praying that Talzen doesn't figure out that she's lieing about this.

Shrin Safserim
Apr 28th, 2003, 02:33:49 PM
A Jedi? Well...he's not one, but soon enough he should be.

"If I have to...I'll make you."

He hadn't seen the saber, and lets go the staff when Talzen turns to avoid making himself a target for the blade. He hazards a glance at Sasha; the girl isn't hurt, at least not to the point that she's bleeding or has broken bones.

"What's to be gained by bullying her? Let her be."

Lord Talzen
Apr 28th, 2003, 02:40:17 PM
"It's fun, that's why I 'Bully' her.... Now leave me be or I will have fun with you as well..."

Talzen quickly turns so he can see Sasha and Shrin and does a sharp side kick to Sasha's ribs.

"Be quiet Tion! your friends are not here to help you now!"

Sasha Tion
Apr 28th, 2003, 02:46:22 PM
Sasha coughs as she gets kicked, all the air that was in her lungs rushes out and she hears a barely audible crack as the pain in her chest increases. Falling silent for now, she does her best to get the air back into her lungs despite the pain that she is obviously in. Quickly though, she has enough air to speak again.

"They may not be here now" *cough* "but they will be soon."

Sasha coughs a bit more before continuing.

"I am to meet them soon and when I don't show, they will come looking."

Sasha prays that Talzen doesn't pick up on her lie.

Lord Talzen
Apr 28th, 2003, 02:51:19 PM
Talzen Kick Sasha across her face in the left cheek

"let them come! Now silence!"

Sasha Tion
Apr 28th, 2003, 02:54:59 PM
Sasha winces in pain again as Talzen kicks her in the face, her left cheek starting to bleed slightly This definately is not turning into a nice day for her. She just bites her lower lip as she directs her gaze towards the ground, occasionally glancing up at Talzen.

Shrin Safserim
Apr 28th, 2003, 02:56:22 PM
A crushing hook punch takes Talzen, staggering him enough to let Shrin slip between them.

"That's enough! If you want to attack someone, attack me!"

His left hand grips the hilt of his sword where it hangs, ready to draw at a moments notice. Mentally he's praying that he has the skill to disarm this without having to use it...

Lord Talzen
Apr 28th, 2003, 03:03:43 PM
Talzen trys to move out of the way of the punch, but takes a glancing blow. He glares at Shrin..

"Very well.... If you insist..."

Talzen swings his lightsaber at Shrin, on a downward angle aiming to cleave Shrin from his left shoulder to right hip.

Sasha Tion
Apr 28th, 2003, 03:05:45 PM
Sasha sticks her tongue out at Talzen as she painfully goes to get herself up to her feet. She leans against the building for a moment and watches Shrin and Talzen.

Neyasha
Apr 28th, 2003, 03:18:44 PM
Neyasha was out for a walk when she sees the man that kidnaped her daughter(Talzen). She make her way to the level where she saw him.. only to see that he is now fighting a young man. She looks to Sasha. Seeing Sasha is injured, and that Talzen's back it facing her, Neyasha charges at Talzen's back using her geniticaly enhanced speed to get there before Talzen realizes she is there. She draws both of her swords, slashing them across Talzen's back.

Lord Talzen
Apr 28th, 2003, 03:24:55 PM
Talzen's danger sence goes off as Neyasha charges at his back... He trys to dodge both the blades, but the second one puts a deep cut in his Left shoulder causing him to drop his lightsaber, shutting it off before it hits it's target.

Talzen quickly goes to call his saber back to his hand with the force.

Sasha Tion
Apr 28th, 2003, 04:51:29 PM
Sasha's eyes widen as she sees Neyasha charging at Talzens back. Using the wall as a support right now since one of her legs is hurting rather badly from being hit by Talzen's staff, she moves along the wall of the building away from Talzen, Neyasha, and Shrin, her face deathly pale right now.

Shrin Safserim
Apr 28th, 2003, 06:24:24 PM
This warrior woman is the perfect opportunity for Shrin to see Sasha to safety, but he would rather no harm come to either combatant. He backs slowly after Sasha, keeping an eye on the fight. He means to keep them from killing each other and help the girl at the same time.

Neyasha
Apr 28th, 2003, 09:10:30 PM
Neyasha swings the sword in her left hand at Talzen's lightsaber, sliceing it in two.

She uses the momentum from her swing to send her into a spinning jump kick, aimed at Talzen's head...

Lord Talzen
Apr 28th, 2003, 09:18:54 PM
Talzen is caught off gaurd when his lightsaber reaches his hand in more than one piece. He gets hit in the side of the head spinning him to the railing to the walkway...

He know that he will die if he stays to fight, so he flips himself off the edge of the walkway, and pulls a small grapling hook out of his belt that he snags on the next walk way down, and swings to the another walkway. He then disconects the hook and runs away...

Neyasha
Apr 28th, 2003, 09:30:45 PM
Neyasha puts her two swords away after wipeing the blood off of the finely crafted blades... She turns to face the Sasha and Shrin. Her slim, well bulit body is dressed in a tight black leather outfit, that looks like an insignia has been removed from just above her left breast...She says to the two of them, with a voice that seems to have a complete void of emotion.

"Are both of you all right..."

Sasha Tion
Apr 29th, 2003, 07:49:04 AM
Sasha sighs with relief slightly when Talzen runs off, but then she focuses her attention on Neyasha and spits at her.

"You did it. I've heard about you, you murderer. Well you're not going to kill the rest of my family. I'll kill you before you even lay a finger on them you hear me."

Sasha keeps looking at Neyasha and if looks could kill, well, Neyasha would be dead right about now.

Shrin Safserim
Apr 29th, 2003, 08:13:12 AM
Shrin's not sure he likes Neyasha any more than he did Talzen. Sasha's reaction certainly isn't a good one.

"Who are you, and why did you attack that man?"

Neyasha
Apr 29th, 2003, 09:24:44 AM
Neyasha's exprestion remains emotionless as she watches the spit hit the ground at her feet... She then looks back at Sasha setting her mind to do a match on where they may have encountered each other....

"I'm sorry miss, but I don't recall every meeting you..."

Neyasha looks at Shrin...

"My name is Neyasha, And I attacked him because he killed my husband and son, as well as kidnapping my daughter. He is a Sith, Slave Trader, and Crime Boss... I was trying to knock him out so I would be able to question him to where my daughter is."

Sasha Tion
Apr 29th, 2003, 09:30:31 AM
"Of course you don't remember meeting me. That's because we haven't met, but I'd recognize you anywhere. I'd recognize my Father's murderer. You went beserk and killed him and his coworkers while they were at work. You ruined my family."

Sasha spits at Neyasha again, completely ignoring the pain that she is in. She doesn't really care why Neyasha attacked Talzen, but she falls silent as she hears that Talzen kidnapped Neyasha's daughter.

Neyasha
Apr 29th, 2003, 09:54:44 AM
Neyasha looks back at Sasha, remembering where their lives Intersected....

"Then you would be Sasha Tion... And your father was the head scienctist for our homeworld's military. I'm sorry for the trouble that I have caused your family, But he had to die. He could not be aloud to continue his work. Your father always talked fondly about you. He was very proud of his daughter."

Shrin Safserim
Apr 29th, 2003, 10:05:15 AM
Shrin certainly feels awkward, caught as he is between these two women and their apparent conflict. However, he's leaning toward Sasha's side of the confrontation.

"No one has the right to take another person's life! What makes you think you were justified!?"

Neyasha
Apr 29th, 2003, 10:21:23 AM
"It was the most eficent way of solving the problem... He turned me into the thing that killed him... I know that what I did then was wrong, but then I had not broken my programing enough to understand that killing is not always the best way to solve problems... He was the one that transformed my body, and mind into that of a killer... I could not let them do taht to other children."

Sasha Tion
Apr 29th, 2003, 12:58:45 PM
"Well, he wouldn't be proud of my now, not with what has happened to me. And do you think that he was happy with what he was doing? He never came home happy from work. He always grumbled about doing things that he didn't think were right. You killed a person who just wanted to be happy with his family. Well thank you very much for destroying my family because with murdering my Father, that is exactly what you did."

Sasha just glares at Neyasha right now as she moves one hand up to wipe the blood off of her face from when Talzen kicked her..

Neyasha
Apr 29th, 2003, 02:18:24 PM
"Killing your father and his co-workers saved the lives of thousands of children, stoped hundreds of them from being modifyed like they did to me. That is what I did.... any other events are unfortunate side effects..... You should be greatful for what I did...You were on the collection list for those to be modifyed, Sasha."

Shrin Safserim
Apr 29th, 2003, 04:07:51 PM
"Unfortunate side effects!? You're no better than the supposedly evil men who you claim altered you! How can you view the loss of so many people and suffering of their loved ones in such a manner!? You're a beast! A monster, just like they wanted you to be!"

Neyasha
Apr 29th, 2003, 05:30:13 PM
"Yes I am a beast, monster, freek, whatever you wish to call me... I am what I am and I have no control over what was done to me.

If you understood what they did to me you would understand why I did what I did, and why I have done the thing that have.

I have improved myself since then and understand that I could have done thing in other ways that would not have killed them... They wanted me to be a heartless, ruthless, killer.... They got one.

Due to what they did to me... I am not a person... and there for your attempt to insult me is for nothing."

Sasha Tion
Apr 30th, 2003, 10:00:15 AM
"And why the heck should I be grateful to the person who killed my Father and ruined family. I was three years old when you killed him. You didn't even give them the peace of being recognizable. Because of you I have had nightmares of what happened to him and his coworkers. As for me being on the list to be modified, I don't believe that because my Father never would have let that happen to me. In fact, we were actually in the process of packing to move when you killed my Father.

I hope you die a slow and painful death which lingers to a point where you will plead for the suffering to end."

Sasha starts to cough for a couple of minutes. The pain in her chest gets a bit worse as she's coughing.

"My Father was a nice person who cared for his family. You killed him out of cold blood which makes you no better then my homeworld's military. I doubt that you will ever become better then them."

Sasha coughs again and when she stops coughing, she closes her eyes for a moment before opening them again.

Neyasha
Apr 30th, 2003, 12:03:10 PM
Neyasha looks back at Sasha...

"If you truly have heard about me, then you will know that insulsts, threats, or any attack on my feelings have no effect on me, due to the fact that your father removed my emotions form me. You would also know that I am not able to lie about anything or forget anything thanks to what your father did to me...

You never knew your father, so how can you say he was nice... He was subjecting children to pains and tortures that should only be found in nightmares... I gave him a quick and painless death... and he still toutures me.

You should not dwell on the past Sasha... It will only destory you and your life.... Just let it go and move on..."

Shrin Safserim
Apr 30th, 2003, 12:18:21 PM
"Oh...just shut up."

Shrin is thoroughly sick of Neyasha.

"Hypocrite. Telling this girl to release the past, when you're stuck in it yourself. Letting the memories of your 'torture' drive your motives, actions, and speech. You would do well to take your own advice and get over it all. Get lost. Don't come near this girl again."

He looks to Sasha, trying to smile, but still feeling the burning in his face and hands that is his disgust and anger.

"Can you walk? I can carry you to a hospital or something..."

Sasha Tion
Apr 30th, 2003, 01:20:21 PM
"May the things that I say like hoping you die slowly and painfully makes me feel better. And as for your not being able to lie, earlier you mentioned that you're breaking your programming so how do I know that you still are not capable of lieing.

As for you saying I never knew my Father, that is a big fat old lie. I knew my Father and I remember him as well. You have subjected children to pains and tortures that shouldn't even be found in nightmares."

Sasha's thoughts drift to some of her memories of her past. Of how her Mother has been since the death of her Father. She then spits at Neyasha again and turns her back to her. Then she turns her attention to Shrin.

"I can walk, but it's gonna be painful. Thank-you for coming and interfering. To bad you haven't been around more often in my life to interfer with him beating me up. Though if you could help me back to my hotel room that would be appreciated."

Sasha starts to say something else, but starts to cough instead.

Neyasha
Apr 30th, 2003, 02:14:45 PM
"I am not able to Let the memories of my 'torture' drive my motives, actions, and speech. That would require emotions....And I wish I could forget everything that has happend to me, but I am unable to forget ANYTHING past the age of 3 years old.

I did not bring up this topic. I just have been speeking my point of view, Not dwelling on on a fact of life... People Die... that's that. Nothing More, Nothing Less... Yes I did kill the five people that worked in that lab, But those five people were going to make an army of thousands of heartless warriors, that would have killed millions. Many lives were saved due to the death of Five people."

Neyasha looks at Shrin

"I don't expect her to ever like me, but you have no reason to hate me. I have done nothing bad to you. You could have been dead by now if I did not Attack the Sith Lord. Yes I have done awful things in my past, But I have changed a lot in the 10 years since the death of her father, so please do not judge me only on the memories of a 3 year old girl."

Neyasha turns and walks back towards the Jedi LQ.

Shrin Safserim
Apr 30th, 2003, 02:44:13 PM
Shrin ignores her tirade; he's done with her as far as he's concerned. Sasha claims to be ok, but her cough doesn't have him convinced. He lifts her into his arms and walks out of the alley, looking both ways down the street, unable to pinpoint the hotel.

"Where were you staying?"

Sasha Tion
May 1st, 2003, 12:09:22 PM
Sasha winces slightly as Shin lifts her into his arms. She completly ignores Neyasha but relaxes slightly when Neyasha leaves.

"The hotel I'm staying in is that way."

Sasha points off in a direction of which the hotel is in.

"It's a good distance though since I had been walking around for a couple of hours before he came."

Sasha makes a point of not saying Talzen's name since she just wants to forget about him completely.

Shrin Safserim
May 2nd, 2003, 04:33:46 PM
"It's not a big deal."

He sets off at a walk in the indicated direction, going for several blocks before being stopped by a crosswalk.

"So..."

He feels like he should talk to her, but doesn't know what to say.

Sasha Tion
May 3rd, 2003, 11:30:36 AM
Sasha looks around for a moment, still a bit upset about what had happend, first with Talzen and then with Neyasha. But that's done and over with for now.

"Thank-you for coming and helping me out. You're the first person who has ever stepped in when he was doing something to me. At first he would do things to me whenever I left my home neighbourhood, and then he left the planet. After awhile, I couldn't handle being with my Mother anymore since she had changed drastically, so I came here, thinking to start a new life here.

First thing that happened to me when I arrived was to get beaten up by a group of thugs. After that, I stayed in the hotel until today, only to have this happen."

Sasha herself feels like she should talk as well so she just starts talking about the first thing on her mind.

Shrin Safserim
May 5th, 2003, 03:29:27 PM
"You seem like a hard luck person," Shrin says as the crosswalk changes. "A misfortunate soul with a streak of bad luck a mile long."

Sasha Tion
May 5th, 2003, 03:47:20 PM
"No, my streak of bad luck is more like a lightyear long. A mile is just to short."

Shrin Safserim
May 5th, 2003, 04:42:08 PM
"You poor girl," Shrin says sympathetically.

He feels deeply sorry for her. Shrin has always been helpful to a fault, and he feels somewhat guilty for her past suffering.

"I would have gladly helped you at any time with these past transgressions...I wish I'd been around before now to help you."

Sasha Tion
May 5th, 2003, 04:44:41 PM
"Hey, you weren't and it's not you fault. What matters is that you were there this time and you helped me out. Nobody has been that nice to me before and I really appreciate it. I just wish there was some way for me to thank-you for you kindness."

Sasha cough for a moment, wincing in pain as she does so and curses in another language.

Shrin Safserim
May 7th, 2003, 09:10:05 PM
"Are you certain you'll be fine?"

Sasha Tion
May 9th, 2003, 07:57:43 AM
"Yeah, just give me a bit of time and I'll be fine. Nothing liked a few cracked ribs and a beating to remind you that you're still alive.

And yes, I can tell that I have a few cracked ribs because of the pain I'm in.

I just wish that my Mother would believe me about what has been happening to me. She just believes though that I am a big clutz. She hasn't been the same for a long time though. And now, she actually to a point where she wants me to be a baby again because she believes that Father is coming home soon. She's kind of lost her sanity unfortunately. I couldn't handle it anymore though so I left. My step-father can take care of her though. He has been for the last couple of years. He is a nice person, but he's not my Father.

And listen to me, I'm just trying to talk your ear off."

Sasha goes into another coughing fit at this time and coughs up a small amount of blood.

Shrin Safserim
May 11th, 2003, 08:08:53 PM
Shrin changes direction, not heading for the hotel, but for the hospital, which is mercifully closer.

"Cracked ribs are best healed in the hospital."

If he knew how to address the rest of her comments, he would.

Sasha Tion
May 12th, 2003, 07:58:47 AM
Sasha shakes her head slightly.

"I'll be fine in tending to my own injuries. I've done it often enough in the past, this will be no different."

Sasha does not like the idea of having to tell ppl in the hospital what happened. She's never like saying that she was not able to deal with the situation and not get beaten up.

"And besides, if I deal with my own injuries, there is a bigger chance that he won't bother me for a longer time."

Shrin Safserim
May 12th, 2003, 10:54:05 AM
"I don't see how that would be true," Shrin says, carrying on to the hospital. "You'll heal much faster at the hospital with bacta than at your hotel room with bandages."

Sasha Tion
May 22nd, 2003, 12:09:33 PM
"Easy, if he finds out that Ii've gotten medical attention in a clinic or hospital, he'll hunt me down sooner because I supposedly have gotten better quicker, when I probably haven't gotten better quicker, just gotten better medical attention."

Sasha goes into a coughing fit for a couple of minutes, coughing up some more blood.

OOC: Sorry it's taken me so long to respond.