PDA

View Full Version : Finally tha great one is back....

BUFFJEDI
Apr 26th, 2003, 11:33:02 AM
At SWFANS:)

What is going on guys/gals?

Boy do I have some stories for you guy's,well atleast those who know who i am;). Can't stay long just wanted to drop a few words.Will be back on full time in about a month.
Been out of the country and moved to Maine,so lots going on here.

BTW: I need to verify a couple of address, I had sent somethings out awhile back.When i returned back to the states and checked in at home they were both sent back to me.So if you were expecting something from me, you know who you are.

ANyway, sorry Mods for posting here BUT just wanted everyone to know I"M BACK!!!!!!!!:rollin Lucky Ya'll:evil

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 26th, 2003, 11:34:08 AM
Hey Buff we have been wondering where you had been. Welcome back :)

ReaperFett
Apr 26th, 2003, 11:56:31 AM
Buff, Mr Mod here doesn't give a flying flip you posted this :)

Welcome Back! :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 26th, 2003, 12:13:04 PM
BUFF!! *tackles* Glad to hear you're doing well! :crack

Daiq will be pleased to see you back. :mneh

Dae Jinn
Apr 26th, 2003, 01:58:42 PM
Buff! Hiya! :D *bigga huggles* Good to see you back.

Admiral Lebron
Apr 26th, 2003, 02:29:13 PM
Well Well Well... You didn't tell us where you were going. Who you would be with. How long you'd be out. We are pissed!!!! :mad

Welcome back tho. :D

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 26th, 2003, 02:36:10 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
Daiq will be pleased to see you back. :mneh

;; shakes fist ;;

w/b :mneh

CMJ
Apr 26th, 2003, 02:46:50 PM
Dude we thought you'd died or been whipped by a woman. ;)

Good to see you back among the living.

Jedieb
Apr 26th, 2003, 04:44:13 PM
Buff has returned and filming on the Hulk has just been completed. Coincidence? I think NOT. So Buff, did the green body paint chaffe?

BUFFJEDI
Apr 26th, 2003, 05:13:31 PM
LMAO!!!!!!Eb(s) you still the man!!

It is SOOOO great to be back in here , I know it will sound cheesy but I really did miss ALL of you, and WOW!!! the new faces.Sorry Admiral didn't mean to leave you out of the loop but Booty called Oh I mean DUTY called :) Oooppsss Not a way for a Future Preacher to talk:( . Yup a nasty ole woman whiped me pretty good there CMJ,But I liked it :) :) :) . I guess there will be little Buffster's running around in the next year or so,or two.Well ya'll what's been going on?? I went through some of the past posts, but didn't go to deep.Someone give me the 411 of the ups and down's. Being out of the country I reall missed alot. I did get to see Daredavil AWESOME!!! proof again to me that the B.O is fixed because it was SOOOO much better than Spider-crap. And Did AOTC win anything at that fixed,rigid Oscar's?? I tried to find a web page on it but no luck.And is JON Really Banned from here?? I saw a post from Shawn that said That Jon was no longer here BUT I thought I saw some post's later.
Anywho Missed this place ALOT !! If anyone care's or would give me the lowdown because after Sunday, I'll be gone for about another month.

ReaperFett
Apr 26th, 2003, 05:24:36 PM
You thought DD was awesome. So, you still have taste even after your spell missing :D

BUFFJEDI
Apr 26th, 2003, 05:25:58 PM
Oh,and by the way To you ladies HOW you Doing!!??!!;)

Specially Deville and Diaq :love

runs out before Vega gets back ->->->

ReaperFett
Apr 26th, 2003, 05:31:09 PM
What about me Buff? :(

:)

BUFFJEDI
Apr 26th, 2003, 05:32:04 PM
:lol :lol Good ole Reap.

I tell you what D>D was Everything that you would want (to me) in a comic movie. the action was fantastic,ben did a great job(shock,never liked him) It was Dark,it was Close to the comic's and it .the only thing I did not like was the girl that played Electra.She did a good job and all BUT she just was not buff,hot enough to be.The script was well written,the acting was very good and Bullseye was a BLAST!!!I Just wish Spider-man was Half the movie D>D is , Dang am I still bashing Spidey:angel

ReaperFett
Apr 26th, 2003, 05:37:32 PM
Elektra was played by Jennifer Garner. I liked her a lot, psyched they're making an Elektra movie :)

And X2 next week! And possibly the last time Berry is there (She's STILL moaning about it :))! :D

AmazonBabe
Apr 26th, 2003, 05:57:22 PM
Heya Buff! Long time no see! :D

BUFFJEDI
Apr 26th, 2003, 06:13:56 PM
Elektra was played by Jennifer Garner. I liked her a lot, I knew You would:lol :lol

And Of course I did miss ya,someone's gotta put me in my place:)
ANd of course JMK,where is he hidding today:\

AMAZON!!! HOW you DOING!!??!!

ReaperFett
Apr 26th, 2003, 06:17:12 PM
And Of course I did miss ya,someone's gotta put me in my place
My lot in life is to put you in your place, and mock myself :D

Lady Vader
Apr 26th, 2003, 06:56:35 PM
AMAZON!!! HOW you DOING!!??!!

I'm doing alright, thanks! :) You've been gone so long, my eyes nearly fell out of their sockets when I saw your post! I kept thinking, "OMG! HE'S STILL ALIVE!" :lol (which is a good thing, btw :p)

ReaperFett
Apr 26th, 2003, 07:00:39 PM
You really should see a doctor about your socket problem ;)

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Apr 26th, 2003, 07:13:38 PM
*elbows Fett outta the way*

Yes, you DO need a spanking....but I'll refrain...this time! ;)

Its great to have you back, Buff! Cant wait to hear your stories :D

*huggles!!

Admiral Lebron
Apr 26th, 2003, 07:51:35 PM
Buff, if you can send e-mails, please send me e-mails: VeryAngryJew@hotmail.com

And yes.. Daredevil pwned.

AmazonBabe
Apr 26th, 2003, 11:20:09 PM
:lol

How would YOU, Fett, like to be my doctor for one day? :lol

ReaperFett
Apr 26th, 2003, 11:31:33 PM
:D!!!!!!!

You do NOT want me to answer that ;)

:angel

AmazonBabe
Apr 26th, 2003, 11:37:22 PM
:lol!!

ReaperFett
Apr 26th, 2003, 11:41:50 PM
I've got to go to bed thinking about "Doctor Fett" now!

...:D

JMK
Apr 27th, 2003, 12:45:56 AM
Welcome back you big AWOL lug! :D

darth_mcbain
May 6th, 2003, 12:33:48 PM
Hey Buff... Good to see ya back. I've been so out of it on these forums lately (I've been kinda AWOL lately too - been so damn busy at work :cry). Glad you're back, and hopefully I can join ya sometime when things quiet down a bit...

BUFFJEDI
May 6th, 2003, 05:02:50 PM
Good to hear from ya big guy.Hope things slow down for ya at work.it looks like we need you here,looks like it's been slow.I personally will be taken about another month off,having to travel back to the house in N.C to pick up a few things.Heck I have a MAc at the house I have not even gotten out of the box,and the puter i'm using now is on it's last leg:( Well Mcbain don't be a stranger, i know everyone here miss ya:)