PDA

View Full Version : A New Home

Telexia Xio
Apr 26th, 2003, 10:47:02 AM
Telexia, a nineteen year old female, walks into the Living Quarters dressed in a forest green dress. She carries no bags at all, but her face is full of hope and happiness. She is very much new here having just been accepted into the Order so she can learn to use the Force.

Now comes the joyful task of finding a room for herself. She doesn't know to much about this place right now, especially seeing as how within the last day, she found out what Jedi are and what the Force is.

Walking the halls for a good hour, just looking at ppl, and not the rooms she stops and actually looks at a room. Inside, she just knows that this is the room for her though she doesn't know how she knows this.

Approaching the door, she turns the door knob and it turns, showing that it is unlocked. She opens the door completely and enters the room. There are sheets and blankets on the bed, but it isn't made, and there is a note on the nighttable beside the bed which welcomes her to the Order.

A smile appears on her face as sits down on a chair that is beside the window which over looks the garden. After only a brief moment, she opens the window to let the fresh air in, knowing that she will have alot of getting used to living in a big city since she came from a small town where only the rich have old speeders, and the poor has their feet for transportation.

imported_Corin Zetith
Apr 26th, 2003, 03:24:41 PM
Corin was walking down the LQ corridors towards the training rooms when he noticed a vacant room had become occupied. He decided to welcome the newcomer. It seemed soo much longer than just a year ago that he had been one himself. He stepped into the room and saw a beautiful young lass no older than himself sitting at the window looking out at the garden. not thinking of anything intelligent to say he jus stammered.

"Pretty......huh?"

Corin was wearing his emerald green jedi robes which had been the only thing he ever remembered of his father and Elise, his lightsaber, hung at his belt.

Telexia Xio
Apr 27th, 2003, 08:39:09 AM
Telexia looks at the open door of her room when she hears Corin speak.

"Yes, it is pretty. For being in the middle of a city, it's quite a miracle I'd say.

My names Telexia Xio and you would be."

Telexia motions for Corin to come in as she's speaking to him, not wanting to be rude and keeping him outside her room while talking to him.

imported_Corin Zetith
Apr 27th, 2003, 01:56:39 PM
"Oh.....ummm.....well actually, I was talking about you, but yes the garden is pretty as well."

Corin walked in and shook her hand. Sitting down next to her he also looked at the garden.

"My name is Corin Zetith. Yeah, I come from Naboo so the garden not really anything special.......I'd give anything to see my home planet again." Corin said.

As he spoke of his home there was a sort of faraway look in his deep blue eyes.

Telexia Xio
Apr 27th, 2003, 02:20:42 PM
Telexia acts as if she doesn't hear Corin's comment about her.

"I come from Setana. There's only one spaceport on the planet. The town I'm from is small and only the rich have speeders, and the ones that do have a speeder have an old speeder.

You aren't the only one who wants to see their homeplanet again. I left home at about the age of 14 when my parents were going to admit me into an insane asylum for seeing things that aren't there."

Telexia looks out the window again and smiles faintly.

"I think it's a miracle that this garden is as pretty as it is here. Reminds me alot of the garden that my Mother has back home."

Telexia looks back at Corin again.

"I'm new here, and I've just recently found out about the Jedi and the Force. Do you think it possible for you to explain the two for me?"

Telexia figures that her request is probably an odd one, but hopes anyways for Corin to answer.

imported_Corin Zetith
Apr 27th, 2003, 08:44:55 PM
Corin was a bit dismayed that she didnt even acknowledge his comment, and then worried, he hoped he hadn't hurt her in some way.

"Well you see the force is life.....if that makes any sense. It's all around us, inside us, inside everything. Some people, like you and me for example, can use the force for a different manner of things. lets take you first. You say that your parents thought you were, shall we say; weird, and because of that particular weirdness (you're ability to see things that aren't there) they were very uncomfortable around you and thought you were some sort of freak. Since you had no idea what was happening, you ran away from the people you knew in search of acceptance am I right? Anyways......im getting off the subject, the ability for you to see things that aren't there wether they be future, things past things, or things that are somewhere else is probably your particular strenth in the force. The force allows you to lift things, push things, manipulate things, strengthen yourself with its energy, heal yourself, and a whole lot of other really cool stuff."

Corin stopped and and took a breath

"Am I making sense so far" he said waiting for her to reply

OOC: srry if Corin was too abrupt with his comment thats just how he is.

Telexia Xio
Apr 28th, 2003, 08:10:37 AM
Telexia nods her head slightly while listening to Corin's explanation. Absorbing what she is told and tucking it away in her memory so she can call upon it whenever she wants to.

"I ran away from home so I wouldn't be locked away in an insane asylum, but yes, I have been wanting acceptence.

And yes, you are making sense so far."

OOC: Don't worry about being abrupt.

imported_Corin Zetith
Apr 29th, 2003, 09:40:12 AM
Corin nodded and continued….

“Good……..ok the force can be used in all of the really cool ways I said but it can also be used in very devastating ways as well. The particular ways we use the force, whether as a weapon of preservation or destruction of life is up to us. That is where the term Jedi comes in. If a person is dedicated to using the force for the sole purpose of doing good he/she is considered a lightsider or a Jedi. If the person using the force, turns it into a means of non-justified destruction or a means to cause harm, then he or she is a darksider or a Sith. The Sith are like our arch-enemies if you will…….uh the ultimate badguys. There are also other’s known as Dark Jedi but I don’t really understand them as well, you might want to ask one of the more learned peoples here at the academy, a master or knight maybe. The Sith, love killing and causing havoc wherever possible, and the Jedi, we defend the innocents from the badguys. The darkside of the force is extremely powerful and alluring. Many have fallen astray from the lightside and gone to the dark path , however, many sith have come back and accepted the light, realizing that life is sacred (all manner of life) and it should be treated as such. Through time and training you’ll learn to be able to call upon this energy (the force), and you’ll be able to harness and control it.”

Corin paused once again and asked…..

“How was that? Did it make any sense at all? If you have any questions about anything I talked about or didn’t talk about I’d be happy to try and answer them for you.”

Telexia Xio
Apr 29th, 2003, 09:45:00 AM
"You made alot of sense, though I am wondering something. Are there different ways to use the Force? Like do emotions come into play with this or does it matter?"

imported_Corin Zetith
Apr 29th, 2003, 10:21:53 AM
Corin thought about this for a moment trying to figure out the best way to say it.

"Yes, well the force can be used acting upon different sorts of emotions. For example; darksiders use anger, hatred, fear, grief, despair, and other emotions such as these to fuel their powers. Whereas we, as Jedi, use emotions such as love, kindness, happiness, peace, etc, to fue; our own powers. Another example of emotions is something, Master Yoda, a very wise, very old, Jedi of the Old Republic once said that Fear leads to anger, Anger leads to hate, Hate leads to Suffering. I guess you could sort of say the same thing about the lightside; Peace leads to kindness, Kindness leads to Happiness, Happiness leads to Love. Er.......something along those lines. Laugh if you want to......I know im not to good at explaining things, but is at least a little more understandable now?"

Telexia Xio
Apr 30th, 2003, 10:03:55 AM
"Yes, it is more understandable more.

If I may ask, what prompted you to become a Jedi?"

Telexia questions softly, hoping that she's not treading on territory that she's not supposed to.

imported_Corin Zetith
May 1st, 2003, 06:19:17 AM
Corin felt slightly taken aback by the question but nonetheless he said he would answer he questions. It just might be a trifle painful. Corin talked about his past and then his desire to become a jedi for quite a while afterwars. When he had finished he asked.....

"Phew! anything else?"

Corin smiled at her

OOC: i didnt feel like writing it so if you want to find out go to the GJO biographies i dunno witch page im on now but i registered in april or may of last year!:) im soo lazy.

Marcus Telcontar
May 1st, 2003, 07:23:59 AM
There was someone lurking close. A complete stranger to the woman... but maybe not to Corin. He chose that moment to step from where he had been quietly listening.

"You have learned much, Padawan. I have had heard Knights explain the Jedi ways worse than you. "

imported_Corin Zetith
May 1st, 2003, 09:41:21 AM
Corin's face lit up with shock!

"Master!"

Corin bowed to Marcus as he heard the compliment.

"Uh.....er......thank you Master."

Telexia Xio
May 1st, 2003, 01:19:00 PM
Telexia gives a respectful nod to Marcus, not knowing who he is, but from the way Corin reacted, he's somebody important. After a moment of being silent, she remembers her manners.

"Hello"

imported_Corin Zetith
May 1st, 2003, 02:41:05 PM
Corin jumped out of his shocked state rather quickly and remembered his own manners.

"Oh....errr.......forgive me; Master Q'Dunn, meet Telexio Xio. Telexia, meet Jedi Master Marcus Q'Dunn."

Telexia Xio
May 1st, 2003, 02:52:19 PM
Telexia smiles slightly.

"I'm pleased to meet you Master Q'Dunn.

Corin here was just helping me learn more about the Jedi and the Force."

imported_Corin Zetith
May 1st, 2003, 04:06:24 PM
Corin nodded humbly to his Master his cheeks turning bright red. He wasn't much use to being praised at speaking very well.

Marcus Telcontar
May 1st, 2003, 09:32:14 PM
"And he spoke well Mistress Xio. In some ways, I could not have put it better myself. Have you come to learn the Jedi ways as well?"

Telexia Xio
May 2nd, 2003, 09:09:59 AM
"Yes Master Q'Dunn, I have come to learn the Jedi ways. I only found out about the Jedi and the Force just earlier today and I figured that they might be able to help me regarding the visions that I get.

And the more I hear about the Jedi, the more I'm wanting to be one so I can help others as well."

Marcus Telcontar
May 2nd, 2003, 08:09:20 PM
"Excellent. Have you a Master as yet?"

imported_Corin Zetith
May 3rd, 2003, 03:57:18 AM
Corin stood by, watching intently as Marcus spoke to telexia.

ooc: srry cant post much more, give me another day or so and test will be over:(

Telexia Xio
May 3rd, 2003, 11:00:47 AM
"No Master Q'Dunn, I do not have a Master yet."

Marcus Telcontar
May 4th, 2003, 04:36:58 AM
"Ah. well, there is much to do while you wait. I understand the Council is considering lessons for initiates like yourself, to begin as a guide. Now, I only wished to say hello for my Padawan here, Corin, to know I am alive and still about - I will contact you again shortly Padawan. May the the Force be with you both"

Telexia Xio
May 4th, 2003, 08:11:54 AM
Telexia nods her head slightly to acknowledge Marcus, not sure of what to say right now.

imported_Corin Zetith
May 5th, 2003, 10:41:34 AM
Corin nodded and then had a thought

"Master Q'Dunn?.......uh....When will my training be complete?"

Corin knew he had been away for quite some time, and that some people had thought him to be abandoning the jedi and that Master Q'Dunn might not even think him worthy of asking a question, but he needed to know

Marcus Telcontar
May 6th, 2003, 07:34:16 AM
"Training is never complete, Padawan Zetith. Not even for one like I, whom some say is the peak of what the Jedi have achived since the Empire fell. The question a Padawan hould ask is not what their Master can teach, but, what would the Padawan wish to learn? Well? what do you wish to learn?"

imported_Corin Zetith
May 6th, 2003, 10:17:34 AM
Corin thought for a moment.

"er........I wish to learn how to better serve the GJO master."

Telexia Xio
May 14th, 2003, 01:31:45 PM
Telexia remains silent as Corin and Marcus talk. Though she does remain attentive incase there is anything that she can learn from this.