PDA

View Full Version : I wanna be a monkey! (Kelt, and open)

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 25th, 2003, 09:35:37 PM
Wei was barefooted up in the trees, swinging from place to place with his legs tucked up to his chest like a gorilla.

"I wanna be a monkey, a monkey monkey monkey! Monkey monkey monkey! A monkey monkey monkey! I wanna be a monkey, a monkey monkey monkey! Would you like to be one too?" Wei sang.

Wei's elevation took a small plunge as he released one branch to grab onto a lower one.

"Come on, slow poke!" Wei called over his shoulder.

Kelt Simoson
Apr 25th, 2003, 09:43:54 PM
Looking around hmself Kelt checked to see if any passing Jedi was watching wei singing up e tree at the top of his voice, if they couldn't see Wei he was sure they could hear him. One of the many jedi coutyards had just recived two new inhabitants, one of which climed the tallest tree in the yard and sang at the top of his voice, Kelt went red in the face with embrassement. Catching the attention of a female Jedi he smiled slightly nervously as she passed looking up at Wei as if thinking he as mad.

' Hey Wei, buddy, im not so sure about this man...i mean...i have not done this in many a year...' Kelt said nervously as a few more Jedi passed. Kelt gave a friendsly wave as they went on by.

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 25th, 2003, 09:47:44 PM
Wei rolled his eyes and kept swinging in the trees. "Kelt, no one ever looked dignified while having fun. And if anyone tells you they had fun and maintained a dignified appearance at the same time, they're lying."

Wei stopped and turned upside down, hooking his legs on a branch. His ponytail hung down for a few feet, and his shirt went up to his arms, exposing his stomach. Wei patted out a simple beat on his tummy while he waited on Kelt to catch up.

"Next person we see is going to join us, ok?"

Kelt Simoson
Apr 25th, 2003, 09:56:48 PM
Kelt took another quick look around. The courtyard was now silent and perhaps the Jedi Knights and masters had more important things to do than see fully grown men swing from one of the oldest trees in the Jedi academy. He was sure if Anibira came walking around the corner they would both be in alot of stick. However the temptation to join Wei in one of Kelts natual areas of expertise could not be ignored. Muttering ming under his breath about the whole situation Kelt took the lowest branch in his hand and hoisted himself up onto it.

To his own suprise a grin escaped his lips. If only he was younger again.

' Tell me Wei, how do you manage to have so much fun, yet remain an adult at the same time?

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 25th, 2003, 10:03:24 PM
Wei grinned. "You just think I'm an adult. Now it is time for silence. Someone's coming."

Wei could hear the sound of footsteps on the path. At the right time Wei would lean down as far as he could and scoop the person up and carry them into the trees. THis was going to be fun.

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 25th, 2003, 10:34:18 PM
Shanaria was out for a walk... She heard some talking and movement in the trees, so she decided to go and take a look... She saw Kelt at the tree and decied to approch to see wat was going on.

She walks towards him with her normal sexy swager in her step, and dressed in her normal skin tight Blue bodysuit.... When she gets under the tree she asks...

"Whats going on down here?"

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 26th, 2003, 08:05:13 AM
Wei descended upon Shanaria and hooked his arms under hers and pulled her up into the trees. Then the Jedi Knight slung the woman over his shoulder and continued to climb about in the trees.

"I wanna be a monkey! A monkey monkey monkey! Would you like to be one too?"

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 26th, 2003, 01:35:40 PM
Shanaria is suprised at first as she is yanked up into the tree.... When she realises it's all in good, she playfuly starts to struggle...

"Eek! Eek! I'm being kidnaped by a monkey!! AAAAAH!"

Kelt Simoson
Apr 26th, 2003, 01:45:23 PM
Kelt sat up against the tree trunk on one of the lower branches of the great tree and sighed slightly. Kelt was just content just to sit there and sleep, but no!, the over active Wei had to start singing again and above all that he pulled a young Jedi up into the tree with them. Jumping from the loud singing, Kelt nearly fell from the tree, luckily he just managed to hold himself up right.

' Guys, guys, cant we just sit here and i don't know, meditate or sleep?. I -' The rest of his words were drowned out by the chorus which Wei kept singing over and over. Kelt gave up, sat back up against the tree and closed his eyes, he hoped he would be able to catch the sun before the forecasted rain appeared.

Although Kelt also liked the rain, the Jedi Knight had wasing up on his balconey drying and he wouldent like it to get wet, his best Tunic was out to dry.

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 26th, 2003, 01:57:43 PM
Wei laughed. "Meditate? That's for the geezers. Sleep? That's for infants who need their naptime. We are neither, so it is into the TREES!"

Wei was glad Shanaria had caught on quickly. So, Wei climbed to the top of the tree and left her there, but took her shoes from her.

"Catch me if you can!"

With that, Wei dove out of the tree and grabbed on to another branch. Then he reached out for another limb and turned a 360 before latching on to the next branch in the tree.

Wei's next destination was Kelt's balcony. "Oooohh Keeelllt!" Wei called. "I wonder what you're worried about that's on your balcony?" Wei had sensed his friend's discomfort directed at the balcony. Wei would take care of the problem and also get Kelt to get off his duff and climb in the trees.

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 26th, 2003, 02:16:22 PM
Shanaria quickly swings from branch to branch with out having feet touch a single one of them... She follows Wei... tackling him on Kelt's Balcony....

"Give me back my shoes!"

Lillian Snow
Apr 26th, 2003, 10:36:47 PM
Lillian has decided to take AB's advice, and is meditating on the Force. The sudden clamor in the trees shakes her from her weak trance. She hides behind the nearest object, a stout tree with dense branches, peeking from behind it fearfully at what it could be...to see Knight Wei Wu Wei leaping about in the trees singing merrily. He looks so...happy. And Knight Simoson, though thoroughly embarrassed, also seems to smiling light-heartedly. But...men are vicious savages! This isn't right...is it?

Kelt Simoson
Apr 30th, 2003, 11:30:16 AM
‘Oi you too! Watch-…!’

Kelt cringed as Shanaria tumbled, with Wei, onto his balcony and almost tore his tunic in two as it was pulled off of the balcony railing onto the floor below. An exasperated sigh passed the Knights lips as he looked down from the two gallivanting buffoons, and instead towards Lillian – smiling a little, upon seeing how she looked rather frightened.

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 30th, 2003, 02:02:43 PM
Wei quickly used the Force to power up his arm, and tossed the shoes as far as he could away from the balcony.

"Race you to them!"

Wei squirted out from under Shanaria and dove off the balcony. He landed gracefully on the ground below and started running with Force boosted feet.

"Hi, Lillian," Wei said quickly before he passed her.

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 30th, 2003, 03:58:17 PM
Shanaria jumps off the balcony and runs after her shoes... She can't out run Wei so she implants the thought in Wei's mind that he just steped on a small mammal in his rush to her shoes.

Hoping that Wei would react by looking to see if he hurt the non exestant creature... Shanaria just keeps on running...

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 30th, 2003, 05:45:42 PM
Wei was well on his way to the shoes when he got the idea that he had stepped on a small animal. Wei thought it over, shook his head, and kept on going.

Trying illusions, are we? While it was an original idea, I'm afraid the illusion was hastily done. Next time, put more thought into the illusion. An illusion that is done well enough can confuse a person for days. But you do get brownie points for quick thinking.

Wei smiled as he sent Shanaria the Force message. She was a Padawan, no doubt. He wondered who her teacher was, that she had already learned illusions. Wei didn't learn illusions until he had been at the Order for sometime, and he had to find instruction outside of his own teacher.

Lillian Snow
Apr 30th, 2003, 06:21:21 PM
Lillian squeaks as Wei runs by, ducking out of sight and pressing her back to the tree. He didn't...seem to want to hurt her...but she's been deceived by friendly faces in the past.

Shanaria Fabool
May 1st, 2003, 11:16:06 AM
Shanaria is disipointed that her plan didn't work, But she was glad that she got complemented on her quick thinking. She sends to Wei back a Force message quietly...

It was more an advanced mind trick than an illusion... The mind trick is only effecting one person where as an illusion would effect more than one person.

Shanaria than changes the message from being REALLY quiet, to REALLY loud....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoping that that will catch Wei off guard, and distract him from using the force to speed him up, Shanaria pushes herself to speed up and at least reach Wei before they reach her shoes...

Wei Wu Wei
May 1st, 2003, 11:25:24 AM
Wei heard Shanaria scream, and laughed. "You don't have to throw a tantrum because your trick didn't work."

Wei snickered. But, just to be funny, Wei turned around, ran back to Lillian, got her on his back, and turned around and began to haul boogity toward Shanaria's shoes. Soon enough Wei would be to where he was before.

Have you even started running? Wei asked Shanaria through a Force message.

She'd never catch him at this rate.

"How are you doing, Lillian? Isn't this fun? Now get ready. When we pass Shanaria's shoes, scoop them up. It'll take some timing, and some Force sensing. Can you do it?"

Wei loved giving Padawans impromtu assignments. It was good for them, and fun for him.

Lillian Snow
May 1st, 2003, 11:36:38 AM
"Aaah!"

Lillian screams and clings to Wei as a reflex, holding on tightly lest she fall. She hasn't thought enough to answer Wei's questions, and hasn't even seen the shoes yet.

"Put me down!"

Kelt Simoson
May 3rd, 2003, 02:57:29 AM
With a disgruntled sigh, Kelt leant back against the tree and watched as the others aped around. It was all too childish for him – he just couldn’t feel comfortable with it.

Wei Wu Wei
May 3rd, 2003, 07:39:33 AM
Wei heaved a big sigh full of mock-exasperation. "Oh, you're no fun, Lillian," he said, pretending to sound grumpy.

Wei changed his grip on Lillian and flipped her over his shoulder, quickly but safely dispensing her onto the ground. Wei smiled real big. "If you ever want to join in, Lillian, let us know. Or...." Wei made his voice loud enough so Kelt could hear. "You could be a great big fuddy-duddy- like Mr. Simoson over there!" Wei was just teasing. As long as Kelt was enjoying himself, all was good.