PDA

View Full Version : Wanted:

Seteth Morters
Apr 25th, 2003, 11:45:33 AM
People to volunteer to join a company of assassins, force-using and otherwise.

also: assassins for hire, no job too messy. :D

Garth Selachii
Apr 25th, 2003, 11:47:59 AM
All applicants welcome.

;) @ charley

Jimmy
Apr 25th, 2003, 12:01:36 PM
Troy will give it a shot :)

Garth Selachii
Apr 25th, 2003, 12:04:08 PM
There is no 'give it a shot'. You have to be in or out, no stradling the fence between. :mneh

Jimmy
Apr 25th, 2003, 12:35:16 PM
Like i said, i'll give it a shot and see how it panns out.

Garmollo Apostate
Apr 25th, 2003, 01:37:28 PM
PM me with a back ground about what you're going to do in this thing. I'm interested.

Zeke
Apr 25th, 2003, 01:39:32 PM
Yeah...we need a little bit more info about what we're getting ourselves into with this. Just "We need assassins" isn't quite enough.

Seteth Morters
Apr 25th, 2003, 02:54:55 PM
well, basically its a guild of assassins, fully trained and in training [looking for members], probably/definitely based on Coruscant... like I said, no job too messy, they commission us, we do the job, get cash. still fairly embryonic at the minute.

Charley
Apr 25th, 2003, 03:43:19 PM
Diego might. Sanis wouldn't. I need more info though.

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 25th, 2003, 03:54:58 PM
Who really thinks that a guild of assassins would last long on Coruscant with the GJO there?

Lady Vader
Apr 25th, 2003, 05:35:06 PM
You'll be surprised what lasts on Coruscant. It's just way too big and way too deep for the Jedi to get ALL the corners. So, more likely than not, some things slip through the cracks of watchfulness.

Azure Regalia was an assassin before she took up bounty hunting, but I think I'll just stick to the lone bounty hunter (other stuff on the side) dealy with her.

I'll see if I have any other characters that might fit the bill, but I honestly don't think I have any that aren't into something else at the moment. (Not Clive Jerrard... he does the weapons smuggling/info broker bit... but maybe Raunkks?)

Aquafresh
Apr 25th, 2003, 09:30:47 PM
Do I have to have a semi-established character for this or can it be a new one. I have ideas, but I dk how far they would make it.

Kelt Simoson
Apr 25th, 2003, 10:03:02 PM
How about we have Toiletduck and Mr Sheen while we are at it eh "Aquafresh"? :p

(only brits will get that)

AmazonBabe
Apr 25th, 2003, 10:06:29 PM
Not just Brits. :lol

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Apr 25th, 2003, 11:54:06 PM
Sorry, I work alone. And I'm too expensive.

Syrius Cline
Apr 26th, 2003, 12:26:49 AM
Well techinally a bounty hunter isn't by definition a law breaker. What a Bounty Hunter means is someone who indepently finds people who have broken out of jail, jumped bail, or not appeared in court. Nothing illegal by calling yourselves bounty hunters and starting a guild. To kill the person, etc. is against the law. Of course it's only if a lawman catches you in the act or if you're investigated that you'll get arrested. :) So it's not like the Jedi would go kick some butt if they found a bounty hunting guild just popped up.

Oh, and I'm not interested, btw. Have one BH but he wouldn't join a guild or anything where he could get tracked by "the man" easily. Unless this is like a big undercover thing, that works in the shadows and doesn't exist on paper. :)

BTW, that's a good question. Are you a guild that announces itself, or are you a underground ran "whisper"? Also, do you mind if your members are part of other guilds, groups, affiliations?

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 26th, 2003, 02:25:39 AM
Announces itself, definetly. :D

Characters can be new or established.

As for being in other groups, providing they aren't going to hinder the assassins, I imagine that would be fine.

Silus Xilarian
Apr 26th, 2003, 03:58:22 AM
I may be interested with a new character :)

Darth Turbogeek
Apr 26th, 2003, 07:02:17 AM
Going to try to see how long you last against Assassins Inc, are ya? Good luck :p

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 26th, 2003, 07:06:53 AM
I'm not sure Assassins Inc and this idea are quite the same thing :mneh

Kelt Simoson
Apr 26th, 2003, 10:38:02 AM
Well why dont you explain to us "hopefuls" Jenny what exsactly this is all about so we have an idea what this is? :)

Zoi Coer
Apr 26th, 2003, 10:39:36 AM
*scratches chin*

Zoi'd be interested, I haven't estabished this char. at all, but some 'xplainin' is needed.

Padd
Apr 26th, 2003, 03:40:40 PM
I am interested in it...

Sage Hazzard
Apr 27th, 2003, 01:23:39 AM
Heck, I think I'd like to join too. Probably with Jacen Himes. Yeah, he wouldn't want to be with a known guild but if he's presuaded the right way, he'd join.

Would you accept a BH such as Jacen Himes?

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 27th, 2003, 02:57:07 AM
Assuming he would follow the rules of the guild when doing a job for them, sure.

Basically the members don't work together, but effectively against one another competitively to see who can complete the job and claim the cash.

Padd
Apr 27th, 2003, 02:23:43 PM
So it is kind of like a large continuous competition and not like a guild? That sounds....different, but interesting.

Hey Sage, this is me Patrick, I got all my other characters deleted because they were just taking up space (including Aquafresh). Just thought I would tell you lol.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 28th, 2003, 12:24:53 AM
Yeah, he'll follow them.

I like the competition thing. Sounds cool because a bounty Jacen might not be offered usually could be offered to the guild, so he could know about it and compete for it. Nice. :D

Yeah, I was a little confused when my PM box said [deleted user] :lol

Dae Jinn
Apr 28th, 2003, 07:41:46 AM
Originally posted by Vega Van Derveld
Assuming he would follow the rules of the guild when doing a job for them, sure.

Basically the members don't work together, but effectively against one another competitively to see who can complete the job and claim the cash.

Along the lines of Cowboy Bebop then? :lol

Seteth Morters
Apr 28th, 2003, 02:14:28 PM
think Discworld :D