PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf aliens and such. (open)

imported_Jason Mcgraves
Apr 24th, 2003, 04:56:02 PM
My sources gave me hunch that this was the bar where I could find out about Werewolf like aliens. My partner Scully was skeptical as usual telling herself there was no such thing as werewolves.

So this was the place a bar own by the most notorious cult the Jedi. I never did like dealing with there kind for the simple fact not a single one of them could show true emotion. Where was the passion and the love for things that where strange and different well most definitely not here.

Knowing I was still on duty I didn’t take myself to the bar like I normal would have instead I headed for a small table in the corner of the room. Scully Sat across from with an agitated look on her face.

"What is it Scully?"

imported_Allex Mcgraves
Apr 24th, 2003, 05:03:16 PM
I had follow Mulder on one of his crazy crusades again to prove that the NR was hiding something. I didn't know what he hoped to find in this Jedi bar but it was my guess that it was trouble. I knew what Mulder thought of the Jedi but to me they where just peaceful people living in there own fantasy world not so emotionless cult.

Mulder noted my agitation about this place and his funky beliefs frankly I don't believe in ghosts or Vampires or Werewolves but Mulder sure did and it scared me. To think this was my twenty first assignment with this head case.

"What is it you hope to find here Mulder?"

Alpha
Apr 24th, 2003, 05:17:13 PM
Satine sees the two newcomers, and smiles. He wonders what they were looking for...

Figuring he might as well be friendly, the Jedi Master picks up his steaming cup of klah, and walks over to the two of them seated at the table. He smiles, and fixes his silver eyes on the male.

"hello, I don't think I've seen you around here before...I'm Satine Capashen, Jedi Master. And you two are...?"

Satine extends his hand.

Xazor Elessar
Apr 24th, 2003, 05:24:30 PM
It was a typical afternoon at the Greater Jedi Order and streams of patrons moved in and out of Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill. After a tedious day of training a group of new Padawans, a woman made her way through the doors of the establishment with hopes of a nice relaxing drink and possibly some company. Passing through the guard post, the two burly men bowed their heads to the one clad in black robes who bore a myriad of weapons upon her body.

She moved into the swirling crowds and looked about, her cyan blue eyes shining from beneath the hood of her robes. The shadows covered her face and hid her identity from all as she secretly picked out a table right beside one where a man and a woman just sat down. Stepping forth from her stationary position, the Warrior Jedi Knight advanced toward the empty table which she finally reached and then pulled out an empty seat before sitting down.

It took only but a moment before a service droid approached with friendly beeps and whistles. The Garou woman eyed the machine for a moment as she decided upon her order and then placed it, requesting a Spiced Ale of her homeplanet Eden. The droid reacted in a manner similar to times before and wheeled off toward the front of the bar to retrieve what she had requested. With a curious look about the place, the young woman slowly raised a hand and removed the hood from her head.

As the fabric felll to rest upon her back, waist length blonde hair fell out in Garou Warrior Braids with silver coins woven into them. The metal clanged together softly and gradually came to a simultaneous stop. A few strangers looked her way but those that recognized the sound turned and waved to the woman of Gaia, one of the only changlings in the Order. She, a Garou -- a werewolf, sat content among humans and other strange aliens, even coming to like the cat people of the Cizerack tribes.

The droid returned with her Ale and set it upon the wooden tabletop. She nodded to the droid which rolled off and then the Knight turned to her drink. She smiled to herself, baring her elongated canines which peeked down under her upper lip and above her lower. A hand wrapped around the frosted mug and lifted it to her lips upon which she tilted her head back slightly and allowed the cool liquid to slip down her throat, cooling her on the way down as she set the mug back upon the table, using her eyes to scan the room once again as her ultrasensitive ears picked up bits and pieces of other's conversations.

imported_Jason Mcgraves
Apr 24th, 2003, 05:25:54 PM
I turned to face the young gentlemen playing the part of a Jedi very well. They where all normal so polite how in gods name someone be that way all the time was beyond me. I extend my and to my surprise the Jedi had a firm hand shake.

"The Names Fox Mulder and this is my Partner Dana Scully."

I motioned my hand to the red head woman sitting across from me. She didn't seem to pleased that I neglected to answer her question but her answer would come soon enough.

"We are rarely in this part of Curscant but some investigative business bring us here perhaps you can help us."

Alpha
Apr 24th, 2003, 05:32:19 PM
"Sure. Whatcha need?" Satine asks, raising an eyebrow.

imported_Allex Mcgraves
Apr 24th, 2003, 05:34:28 PM
I look at the Jedi who had just come over to are table. He seemed a bit curious about me and my partner Fox but I couldn't put my finger on why. I was sadly disappointed that fox forgot to answer my question but he normally did that if he didn't have an answer.

I decided to keep my eyes on the crowd in order to help keep Mulder out of trouble. He always had a habit of drawing unwanted attention to himself and he never had a true to heart plan. Now it seemed he would drag this fine Jedi Satine Capashen into the mix.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Capashen."

imported_Jason Mcgraves
Apr 24th, 2003, 05:55:04 PM
I could feel I was close to cracking this mystery. I noted Scully surveying the crowd not that she could see anything anyway through the crowded place. I would surveyed myself but I was caught in conversation with this Jedi cultist. He now wanted to know what I need him for so here was my chance.

Scully gave me a quick glance like I was stupid for even preparing to ask the question. Always the skeptic she was, never once did she trust my hunches and informants.

"Well Mr. Capashen I'm here to investigate the sitting of werewolves. Now partner Scully thinks it’s all a bunch of pucky and that no man or woman could turn themselves into a wolf.

I need a Jedi's help in proving her idea wrong. I believe a Jedi might be able to lock onto a Werewolves force signature and tell use where he located. Do you think you can help us with that?"

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Apr 25th, 2003, 02:04:01 AM
Lowering the book he had been reading, J'ktal looked up at the talking humans and then sipped lightly at a small cup of something alcoholic.

"Perhaps it would be easier," he spoke in his normally cold voice, "To just hire a tracking dog. After all, every species has a unique scent."

The Death-Shadow sat up in his seat, then brushed one of the long strands of headfur out of his face before he added, "But, I must admit, if I were a man who could turn into something with fur, I would not want to be found either. Would you agree, Mr. Capashen?"

Alpha
Apr 25th, 2003, 07:03:32 AM
"Yes." Satine says, grinning. He notices his sister sitting near the bar, and sends her a message.

Sis, they're here looking for werewolves... he sends a mental laugh along weith the message. Kinda funny...Obviously, they haven't seen any of our...wolf-like members...

imported_Jason Mcgraves
Apr 25th, 2003, 11:22:06 AM
I turned my gaze to the Dog man at this point I couldn't recall his races name. Even though it really didn't matter it was possibly his race was the one that gave birth to the first Werewolves. Then again there was the theory that canines never did like the werewolves and Humans feared them.

I turned back to Mr. Capashen with a serious smile on my face, one that meant business usually. It never affected Scully in the least but nothing really fazed her, she had an explanation for everything.

"So are you going to help us or are we going to have to have someone else help us Jedi."

imported_Allex Mcgraves
Apr 25th, 2003, 11:27:53 AM
My god Mulder was in one of his fixes, he wouldn't give up until he found the truth. This is exactly why I was in the place I was, to keep an eye on Fox. He always had a way of finding something out of nothing and then going off on some half cocked adventure that landed you in jail. This werewolf thing was ridicules and I wished the man would give it up but he wouldn't.

"Mulder give it a break Werewolves don't exist."

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Apr 25th, 2003, 09:17:13 PM
J'ktal breathed a silent chuckle and he looked up at Scully.

"Oh, but you would be wrong there, madam," the gray mongoose interjected, lifting his cup to his lips once more after saying so. Having attracted her attention, he let an awkward silence pass before he contiued.

"They are very real, I assure you. One is stuffed and mounted in my study back home. But, just what kind of werewolf are you thinking of? The kind from old movies, or something more possible through advanced genome alteration?"

Xazor Elessar
Apr 25th, 2003, 09:26:01 PM
"Sis, they're here looking for werewolves... "

The message, accompanied with a laugh, touched Xazor's mind gently and she looked up from her drink to rest her eyes upon her Brother. Smiling once again and baring her elongated canines as before, the woman turned her head to look at the tabletop once again to minimize suspicion that she was carrying a Force based conversation.

"Really? Guess they're just as stupid as they look then. Can they not see one sitting right across from them?"

She too sent a laugh along with her message and listened intently as the mongoose spoke. The phrase of how he owned a stuffed werewolf, though, brought the Knight to touch anger. Closing her eyes for a moment, she gripped the edge of the table and felt the wolf within her heart rear its head. Pushing the urge to change back into her inner soul, the woman slowly opened her eyes and set her gaze upon the group once again. She wished to say something, but thought it rather humorous the naivity of the so called detectives.

"Perhaps I should introduce them to the real thing."

Again she laughed in Alpha's mind before turning her attention back to her drink which she lifted to her lips and took a generous sip of before setting it back upon the table and not allowing herself to look at the man and woman for quite a while, but instead, she sat and picked apart their conversation with her ultrasensitive ears -- they allowed her to hear everything, even the man and woman's heartbeats. In fact, other noises often blocked out the most important ones -- bugs chirping from a mile away would distract her from a conversation taking place just a few feet from her. This seemed to be an exception, though, and everything they were saying held her full and undivided attention. She wanted to know what they wanted and why.

TheHolo.Net
Apr 27th, 2003, 08:57:24 PM
Admin note: Names changed and access to them removed.