PDA

View Full Version : Looking for understanding(AB/open).....

Garen Selore
Apr 24th, 2003, 01:44:15 PM
Garen having been recovering from the injurys he recived from the thugs that attacked him in his room 4 days ago...he has finaly been let out of the Medical Center....

After getting out he decied to go to The Temple's library, to see what he could find out about The Sith and the Sith Holocron that they think he still has...

He searches the library intill he find a book labled 'Sith Articfacts'... he pulls the book down from the shelf and takes it over to a table. Placing the book on the table, he starts to flip through the pages.....

AmazonBabe
Apr 24th, 2003, 04:06:02 PM
:: Aside from tending the gardens and checking in on patients in the Medical Center, AB liked to frequent the library. She found peace and solitude near the large windows that overlooked the gardens, especially in the afternoon, when the sun's orange blaze came through the window and bathed the wooden shelves and floor in gold. ::

:: It was afternoon now, and she was heading towards the couch she liked to curl up on and meditate in the library, when she saw Garen reading a rather thick book... or rather seraching for something as he flipped through the pages. ::

:: Happy to see he was up and about, healed from his injuries, she walked over to him, sitting in a seat across from him. ::

Hello Garen. I see your injuries have just about healed up. How are you feeling?

Garen Selore
Apr 24th, 2003, 04:51:40 PM
Garen looks up from the book for a moment to see who was talking to him... He smiles when he sees AB...

"Hello Master Mystt...My arm is still a little sore, but other than that I am doing rather well.... And how are you doing today?"

AmazonBabe
Apr 24th, 2003, 09:12:25 PM
Well, the headaches have stopped due to that Force bubble I used to stop the explosions.

:: She smiled. ::

Seems we're both going to be just fine.

:: She then looked down at the large book, gesturing with her chin somewhat. ::

So, what you got there?

Garen Selore
Apr 25th, 2003, 01:57:46 AM
"That's good to know that your doing well..."

Garen looks down at the book...

"oh this...It's a book on Sith Artifact.... I'm wanting to know more about this Sith Holocron that my mother asked me to protect.... I think it would be best to understand what it is expecaly since somebody sent some thugs to get it from me...."

Garen Look back up at AB....

"From what they said to me when they came in my window, they think I still have it...I tryed to comfirm to them that I did by saying that the location of the holocron would be lost if they killed me.... If they think I still have it, than they will be looking in the wrong spot from the start..."

AmazonBabe
Apr 28th, 2003, 04:36:41 PM
:: AB frowned. ::

But that also means they will be coming after you, thus putting your life in danger.

:: She looked at the book again for a moment, before looking back at Garen. ::

Not much is known about Sith Holocrons except that a Jedi has never been successful in activating it. Much like Jedi Holocrons are only accessable by Jedi, the Sith Holocrons are only accessable by Sith.

:: She sat back in her seat. ::

We may never know what it's contents are, but we do know that some Sith obviously know of it's existance, and will stop at nothing to get it.

:: She regarded Garen. ::

What I would like to know is how your mother aquired the Holocron in the first place. Was it given to her? Did she takw it from somewhere? Did she find it?

:: She fell silent for a moment, thinking, before asking one more question. ::

Did she know of the Holocrons contents?

Garen Selore
Apr 29th, 2003, 10:57:02 AM
"I know that they will come after me, since that is the only way the council will let me protect it, then that is what I will do."

Garen looks up at AB as she explanes what is know about the Holocron and asks the questions....

"I had never seen it before I found it in my pocket... My mom was the assitant to the assitant of an ambassador... She saw lots of people, places, and things...I'm guessing that ether she was given it and asked to protect it or she found out how much trouble it would cause in the hands it was in, and she stold it. but I don't know where or how she got it..... But I don't think she knew how to access it."

AmazonBabe
Apr 29th, 2003, 05:43:20 PM
:: AB nodded her head, and favored Garen with a lopsided grin. ::

Well, they'd have to get through me first if they wanted a piece of you.

:: She took on a more serious tone. ::

Which brings me to my next point... has a Master chosen to train you yet?

Garen Selore
Apr 29th, 2003, 06:00:13 PM
Garen smiles...

"I wouldn't ask you to stand up for me.... But I wouldn't turn it down."

He thinks for a moment...

"If a Master has been chosen for me than I haven't been told yet... so I'll guess no one has not been chosen."

AmazonBabe
Apr 30th, 2003, 03:21:49 PM
I see.

:: She mulled over a thought, letting it slide back and forth in her brain before speaking again. ::

How would you feel if I asked you to be my Padawan?

Garen Selore
Apr 30th, 2003, 03:38:40 PM
"I would be very happy and honored to have you as my teacher"

AmazonBabe
May 1st, 2003, 04:28:01 PM
:: She smiled. ::

Then teach you I will.

:: She stood, scootching the chair back a bit. ::

I will go and inform the rest of the Council of my choosing you to be my Padawan.

Garen Selore
May 2nd, 2003, 09:53:36 AM
Garen's smiles gets bigger as he hears that AB will be his master...

"Ok....I'll be here for a little while still...I still want to see what this book has to say about the sith holocron."