PDA

View Full Version : You won't be seeing me anymore

Sene Unty
Apr 24th, 2003, 09:36:44 AM
A few of you have noticed that I have not been on here anymore. This will not be changing anytime soon. I have decided to take an indefinate break from the forums and as such I felt it appropriate to tell you.

My reasons are many, but it really comes down to time. I can no longer see any reason to spend my time here when I should be doing other things. In no way is this because of any person here. It is simply a personal matter.

As for my padawan Hadrian, I am sending him a PM to tell him of my departure, but I need to tell you guys that he will need a master.

Thank you everyone for a lot of goodtimes. Maybe in the future I can find time in my schedule for this place, but at the present moment I can't.

Thank you again and good luck in any and every future endeavor,

Sean Bryson
a.k.a. Sene Unty :D

Oriadin
Apr 24th, 2003, 09:55:08 AM
Sorry to hear your leaving us. Id like to wish you the very best in anything you do in the future.

See ya...

Pierce Tondry
Apr 24th, 2003, 10:37:17 AM
Good luck on life, dude. Take care of yourself. The forums'll still be here if you get the urge to come back.

Hadrian Invicta
Apr 24th, 2003, 10:49:21 AM
See you Sean, sorry things didn't get to work out, I'm sure if situations had been different we'd had a blast. Good luck and make sure you drop me a line on AIM everyonce in a while

Syrius Cline
Apr 24th, 2003, 10:58:36 AM
Sorry to see you go. Never really got to know you but I wish I had now that it's too late. Have a good one. :)

Soolin Anjhurin
Apr 24th, 2003, 12:49:55 PM
He'll be back. Everyone comes back. ;)

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 24th, 2003, 01:13:25 PM
Especially when we bribe them with cookies ;)

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 24th, 2003, 01:42:07 PM
since when did snack have access here o_O

:)

Good luck Sene....!

Xazor Elessar
Apr 24th, 2003, 03:10:53 PM
:cry

I had so much fun with you, dude -- thanks for all the fun times we had with your training and everything -- you're a great friend and a great person, not just OOC -- but IC too. You should come back when you have time -- someday you'll make a great Jedi Master. :)

*huggles*

This is really sad, but RL comes first, bro -- I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck and may the Force be with you...

Barbara a.k.a. Xazor
:angel

AmazonBabe
Apr 24th, 2003, 04:22:42 PM
Take care, Sene, and good luck with your future. We'll still be here, so feel free to drop by when you have a chance. :)

Alpha
Apr 24th, 2003, 05:13:05 PM
Have fun buddy! :waves We're here if ya want to talk or hang out, lol. Dude, I'm gonna miss ya! Drop me a line on AIM if ya want. :)