PDA

View Full Version : One Hungry Cat(open)

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Apr 23rd, 2003, 11:59:20 PM
Jaas walked into the B&G stoping by the guard he handed over two laser pistols and a long knife, he sat down at a empty table, a service droid came for his order "ji'll have a rrraw sssteak and a glass of vodka"

the droid left, Jaas layed back in his seat thinking of what he should do after his meal, but him being not that bright couldnt think of anything he could do after he ate

the service droid came back with his meal Jaas handed it the money for the food and it rolled away leaving the large cizerack to his meal

he didnt use a fork like a normal person he grabed it with his hands chewed on one end, he set it the stake down and grabed his drink and washed it all down."

Kesh Kou
Apr 24th, 2003, 06:46:26 PM
ooc-pointy ears!!

ic:

Kesh wrinkled her nose at the cizerack male's eating habits. she sighed and sipped some more of the cold coffee. This was not good for her, no one to bother or to kill...hell even to rob.
She flipped her blue hair out of her face and pouted. she was bored.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Apr 24th, 2003, 10:09:33 PM
Jaas paused from his meal long enough to see a young woman with blue hair who looked bored

Jaas scarfed down the erst of his meal and walked over to her "Hello mjisss, jyou look ljike jyou have nothjing to do."

Kesh Kou
Apr 28th, 2003, 07:32:55 AM
Kesh smiled impsihly at him, her sapphire eyes sparkling michiviously. Her ears were twitching along with her tail.

" Damn strait! Bored out of my ever-loving mind I am. Why dont you sit down and tell me your name? Mine is Keshia Kou."

She motioned with her paw at the chair across from her before downing the rest of her coffee. She set her empty cup down and waited for the cizerack to sit.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Apr 28th, 2003, 03:13:47 PM
Jaas moved toward an empty seet his tail swished behind him as he sat down

"mjy name jis Jaassssssuuvji Ageerrrrrrodarrrrrr but jyou can call me jaasss, njice to meet jyou Kessshjia."

he gave her a smile showing all his sharp white teath.