PDA

View Full Version : Turning myself in and seeking help(Sage)

Ansatsu
Apr 23rd, 2003, 07:28:02 PM
I came into the bar and sat. My eyes darted around the room and I smiled at some of the people. However this would not be a fun meeting. I had commited a sever wrongdoing. It needed to be righted, and I would do so. But I was also a soul seeking help. I smiled and looked at the servbot. It had brought me a water, and I took a drink. I smiled and spoke to myself, "This could be it. I could be arrested here. I am no jedi, will he train someone like me? I need help though....." I sighed and spoke again, "Oh well, it is my only chance." I took another sip and stared at the door.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 23rd, 2003, 10:22:40 PM
The doors opened, revealing a Jedi Master. Sage Hazzard, like he always did, made idle chit-chat with the guards before making his way in.

"Good day."

"Yes, sir, good day to you. I uh--I wanted to thank you for getting my hours increased. That extra over time really helps out when times are hard, ya know?"

"Certainly. It was my pleasure. We need such devoted guards as you working here for as long as they can, whenever they can. I'm suprised I had to speak on your behalf."

"Oh, Mr. Bisel's a good guy. He's just trying to save the Jedi money. I kind of left out how much I needed the money when I asked him for more hours."

"Understandable, friend. I'm pleased in that knowledge though, as it does raise my opinion of our Chief of Security. Be well."

"You too, Mr. Hazzard."

He made his way to the bar, to place his order personally.

"Milk and my usual plate, if you could."

"Yeah, sure."

Sage took a half seat on the barstool. his legs still touching the ground.

Ansatsu
Apr 28th, 2003, 07:34:53 PM
I smiled and turned to the familiar man sitting at the bar. "Sage, it has been a while." I said while I brushed my hair to the side. "I have come to do something." I said as I tried to forumlate the words in my mouth. Finally I said them, "I am turning myself in for the kidnapping of my son. It wasn't right what I did. But I am still his father figure. He was taken from me, and it has made me very depressed and worried. I can't imagine what those people are doing to him. It scares me. I also have come seeking your help. I wish to go rescue him. I need to be taught in the force first however. Please help me, it would mean so much to me." I smiled, "And after I rescue him I will sign all the papers making him legally mine. I'll do community service and pay any fine for the act I commited. So please help me, I beg of you." I gave him a look with no unwavering eyes. I was determined.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 28th, 2003, 11:09:54 PM
Sage looked the man up and down.

"No."

He turned to recieve his milk. Gulping a large portion of the drink, he raised his hand, warding off quick comments from Ansatsu.

"I would rather give you a gun to shoot your own foot off, friend. The Force is not a plaything, unless you dabble in the Dark side of it. And that, I fear, is exactly where you will go if you follow through with your plan. I teach Jedi, young man, not vigilantes seeking their own justice."

Ansatsu
Apr 29th, 2003, 03:19:27 PM
I placed my hand on his shoulder, "I understand. But I will proimise you your art will not be misused. On my honor as a ninja of the Fuma Clan. Please, I will not kill them. Just rescue my son. That is all I ask, and it will be done with or without your help. Now I ask you once more, please. I will hold no grudge against you if you do refuse. But please at least consider it." I smiled and knew for some reason he would still refuse. None the less, I would have my son back. And maybe one day I would ome across Xazor. She would pay for keeping me from my son.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 29th, 2003, 11:04:06 PM
Sage smiled.

"Thank you for holding no grudges. That does do my heart good, I assure you."

He rubbed his chin.

"Hmm... Who is it that you seek to find your son from?"

Ansatsu
Apr 30th, 2003, 02:13:17 PM
I smirked, "I believe Xazor had a hand in it. Then there was the other woman. Short black hair I beleive. She said her name was Susan at first, but I beleive her real name started with a D. I remember Xazor saying she owed her something. So you may know more than I." I looked around and turned back. My scarf was hanging from my face, and my eyes were barely showing. I squinted my eyes and got up close, "Well do you, Sage?"

Sage Hazzard
May 2nd, 2003, 09:24:37 PM
Sage's eyes were fixed in the distance, thinking to himself. He snapped his sight back over Ansatsu.

"Hmm? Oh, no, no. Thing about Xazor is, she doesn't really talk about her problems to many people. Nice of her, not to burden people with her burdens. But this D... Did you get feeling through the Force about her? Atleast to know her affiliation, dark or light?"

Ansatsu
May 4th, 2003, 12:18:40 AM
I smiled, "She was of the dark alignment. I know both, and what they feel like. Hers was that of evil." I knew he would help me now.

Sage Hazzard
May 5th, 2003, 01:04:12 AM
Sage, though he kept his emotions and thoughts to himself, did allow a thoughtful 'hmm' escape his lips.

"I don't like the idea of this child being in the hands of a Darksider. Not one bit. Though to teach you a power that could lead you yourself to the Darkside... It is a curious difficulty."

He placed his finger to his lips and thought it over. As he came to a conclusion he stood off his seat. As he spoke his hands hovered over his sabre and his eyes seemed to wander a thousand miles away.

"What if I accompany you instead?"

Ansatsu
May 5th, 2003, 07:55:52 PM
I smiled and stuck out my hand, "Deal. You can help me in the investigation as well. This will be fun. Come then, lets go." I turned and headed out the door. My scarf behind me, and my claws humming to life. It was time to go.

Sage Hazzard
May 5th, 2003, 10:54:47 PM
Sage turned to the bartender and took the glass of milk.

"Put the dishware on my tab if you could."

The bartender nodded and Sage followed Ansatsu out the door.

Ansatsu
May 15th, 2003, 02:10:30 PM
OOC: So sorry. I have been busy.

IC:

I smiled as Sage followed me out. "Well let's trace our steps over again. Let's think of where she went. There has got to be a way to follow her." I sighed and thought to myself. "Sage! What if you could lock onto his force signature?" I said with a smile. Could he do it?

Sage Hazzard
May 16th, 2003, 01:38:02 AM
Sage rubbed his chin thoughtfull and crouched to the ground.

"Well, it's um..." The fact was Sage wasn't perticularly skilled in that area. Every Master has his/her own strengths and weakness, Sage wasn't adept at sensing. He could sense Dark Siders very well in the present, but not so well in residual force signatures. "Well, I suppose I could if we could find a place where she was most in the Dark Side. Perhaps where she did a perticularly heinous act. Something that could imprint her signature in time, clear as day."

OOC - Happens to everyone man. No biggie. :)