PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Trio.

The Shamans
Apr 23rd, 2003, 04:30:51 PM
The guards at the doors of Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill shared perplexed looks as in front of them stood three young women, identical but not the same. The one with red hair, and has a dispostion that makes on think of an out of control fire, was having a fit.

"Weapons! WEAPONS! Do you think we could carry any weapons on us??"

She threw her arms up in the air, causing various, only barely covered parts to giggle slightly, when the bule haired one put her hand on the red head's shoulder. Her voice made one think of calm cool streams.

"Sana, calm down, they're only doing their jobs. Don't make a fuss."

The red head seemed to calm down slightly, and gave the guards a dirty look, before trotting past them and into the bar followed by the green haired one who was grinning.

"I'm so sorry for her reaction, she doesn't get out much."

The bule haired one bowed to the guards before heading after her two 'sisters'.

"Really Sana, if ya do that again Seso will have an anerism or something."

The green haired one's voice made one think of spring breezes, as she sat on a stool next to the one called Sana, and the blue haired one (most likely Seso) sat on Sana's other side.

"Peh, I don't see why we're here Spoo, no point, we could get food somewhere else."

Sana, started to drum her fingers on the counter as Spoo looked around, and Seso just looked at her own lap.

Leten Snat
Apr 23rd, 2003, 05:20:07 PM
Leten was sitting in the back of the B&G when three outstandingly good looking women walk in.... In all of his time on the streets he has never see such creatures before.... The 13 year old boy just sat at his table picking at his pasta....doing his best not to gawk....but failing....

The Shamans
Apr 23rd, 2003, 05:56:03 PM
"Oooh, Sana, we gots an admirerer."

Spoo giggled, and pointed at Leten while poking Sana.

"Hrm? He's just a kid, let him gwak."

Sana had turned, her crimson eyes looking right at Leten, while Spoo's green ones seemed to dance as she lean over and poked seso and told her about the gwaking kid.

"Someone watching us!"

Seso turned right around, her face bright pink with embaressment as she tugged on Sana's hair, causing Sana to shout a few curses before she turned her attention to Seso.

"What?"

"Huddle, now talk!"

Seso waggled one finger, as Spoo leaned over and Seso started to whisper very quickly, waving her hands above her head.

"We can't have people gwaking, we have to find an Elementalist for Spoo, a Warrior for you Sana, and a Telekentist or Telepath for me! If we screw up Granny will kill us!"

Zereth Lancer
Apr 24th, 2003, 12:07:22 AM
Zereth enteted the B&G handed his twin swords and knife over to the guard, he walked in and found a table and saat down

he looked around the room,his eyes fell on a trio of women with red, blue, and green hair, they where all very pretty

he also noticed a small boy who was staring at the women he dismissed the boy from his mind and continued to watch the trio.

Leten Snat
Apr 24th, 2003, 10:56:48 AM
Still watching the girls, Leten see that he has been seen watching them, he gets embaresed, and thinks to himself...

stupid me! I wish hadn't of done that! I wish I couldn't be seen

Still untrained with The Force, Leten's powers take over, and he just blinks out of sight....He still hasn't moved...And through the force that is obvouse.... but to the eyes of enybody watching, he is no longer there.