PDA

View Full Version : TSO & Allies

Lady Vader
Apr 22nd, 2003, 10:33:07 PM
LV and Hera have been captured by the NR/Jedi, so that measn the Order needs to rally it's forces and those of it's allies to get em back. For more info, read this thread: Dangerous Game (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27637) (this RP is quite long, so skimming is acceptable... it's the last few pages that are important).
The continuation of this story line will take place outside of SWF, to allow for more freedom in posting rules. It will most likely be at Meras in Pierce Tondry's forum (I'll post a link when it comes time).

The RP has already started HERE (http://meras.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7090). It is on another board, so if you have not registered there, you will have to in order to post.

The reason the RP is being done on another board is simply so we can use some strong language without getting flagged. Now this doesn't mean swearing and cussing every other word. But the situation Hera and LV are in right now doesn't quite fit frell and Sith spawn.

In fairness, another RP will have to be made here in the Discussion Chamber to show all of TSO and it's allies coming together. Once the initial plans (most likely lead by Darth Vader) are laid out, the rescue will commence.

So... no posting in the thread over at Meras just yet. One more step (at least for you guys) needs to take place.

What you have just read is what most of TSO has read, but I have posted it here for the benefit of TSO's Allies.

As stated in the second quote, I will be getting Darth Vader (if he accepts) to begin the gathering of the TSO and it's Allies.

Aside from this thread being one to inform you of the RPs, it is also one to post whether you will be able to participate.

Please watch out for the TSO/Allies RP to take place here in the Discussion Chamber, to start in the very near future (this week or next). Once the RP has commenced and the rescue is agreed upon, then those here may post in the thread at Meras.

Darth Vader
Apr 23rd, 2003, 12:24:35 AM
I accept.

Lady Vader
Apr 23rd, 2003, 03:15:29 PM
:)

And in payment, I shall spit-polish your helmet extra shiney.

Droo
Apr 23rd, 2003, 09:34:22 PM
Is that meant to sound so riddled with innuendo?

Fiend
Apr 24th, 2003, 02:57:55 PM
Do you need my help? On his own agenda, he would have good reason to help, but I'm not sure if you want it or not? :D

Lady Vader
Apr 24th, 2003, 03:11:53 PM
Dru: Whatever could you mean?? :mischief :lol

Fiend: Possibly. It'll have to be discussed as you have not been made an official ally yet. As it is, basically from here on in (with a few words from me here and there) Darth Vader is in charge.

Damon the Shade
Apr 25th, 2003, 11:12:56 AM
Interesting, when the time comes I'll have to make decision though since I'm a member but I also have character who is allied with TSO through Dale. So I'll more then likely have to choose which Character to RP as.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Apr 26th, 2003, 09:14:38 AM
Will Vader be contacting SFF? Daiquiri might have a clue something is up since she and Hera are close....?

TSO Naval Officer
Apr 26th, 2003, 04:53:43 PM
(As Vader) Will almost certainly not work with Fiend. I see him as a pestering sycophant, not an ally. Others in TSO might though, since I think Vader's views on this are in the minority.

As for SFF, it is a possibility later on :)

Lady Vader
Apr 26th, 2003, 06:29:14 PM
I did post an OOC "heads up" to SFF, Meras, and The Shrine, and those posts have gotten quite a few views, so the members do know about it.

But once it is needed to have the allies in the storyline, another thread, IC this time, will be made to alert them.

Ro McCloud
Apr 28th, 2003, 08:57:36 AM
Am I the only Shrine member to pop up here?

I'm not a big fish at the shrine, but this sounds like a good idea, and the Shrine SHOULD be involed, I'd find out if any disscussion has been made by the council about this.....

Cos I'm really interested!

Fiend
Apr 29th, 2003, 06:22:15 AM
:: holds up hands as if Vader is holding a gun to me::

Love you too Vader :D And if I were to make a move in this, it wouldn't be collaborated with Vader who I reported to, even if we don't have an alliance, it would be to further a point to the alliance, I'm throwing it out there, if you don't want me involved, thats kool :D

Maxim Vasilijev
Apr 29th, 2003, 07:18:52 AM
Ro - nope, you're not the only Shrine member - Im Kolarik there. But yeah, I agree, I think its maybe the sort of thing they'd do, if just for the Sith connection....I'll run it by Alana in a PM.

Alana Stormcloud
Apr 29th, 2003, 11:30:49 AM
Hiyas :) The Shrine has seen the ooc thread and we have been discussing getting involved :) The Shrine would be interested in jumping into this thread. We need to know if it is a set story or a free for all... I will start an ooc at the Shrine for those of you who want to participate.

LV or Hera if you could PM me and give me a run down of the story or how we could get involved it would be appreciated...

:thankie: the Shrine Council.....

imported_Blade Ice
Apr 29th, 2003, 11:48:20 AM
Originally posted by Ro McCloud
Am I the only Shrine member to pop up here?

I'm not a big fish at the shrine, but this sounds like a good idea, and the Shrine SHOULD be involed, I'd find out if any disscussion has been made by the council about this.....

Cos I'm really interested!

I have a character at the shrine Jason dreggs, also Have one here Damon the Shade, also Have OW outcast at the SFF and then there Blade Ice who lives on Meras with the Mal Pannis Family.

Also I have two other characters that consider them selves friends of the SFF but would not be so willing work allong side with the shrine.

Malice
Apr 30th, 2003, 02:20:43 AM
(psst, yo Damon i would just like to point your attention to the thread in the storytelling forum made by Fiend. I believe i have already given you the link. Think of it as your first early training mission)

And for the rp........umm has it started yet. Been working so havent been able to get on as much as i'd like to. So naturally i am going to be behind on some things. Hope that isn't a problem for any of you

Jason Dreggs
Apr 30th, 2003, 07:58:20 AM
Doh forgot about it. I'll be right there sorry Malice.

Lady Vader
Apr 30th, 2003, 04:32:38 PM
Darth Vader has started the beginnings of the "rescue" part in the RP forum (kinda like a prologue). So far, no one needs to post in it as it's just the TSO Navy right now. But pretty soon it'll be first TSO members, then the Allies after an IC message is sent to them.

It's not too complicated... it's just a matter of waiting in line.

Telan Desaria
Jun 4th, 2003, 06:00:00 PM
What does the Sith Order think of the Empire? What is our official stance to you