PDA

View Full Version : Do I need Mod/Admin permission to do this?

Lillian Snow
Apr 22nd, 2003, 09:29:51 PM
Once the One Small Problem thread is finished, and Medical Attention has been cleared up, I was going to do one more RP with Lillian and then have her brother come and visit her. Firstly, let me present some background information to clarify why he's going to visit, and explain some of the things that may be objectionable.

Lillian's family runs a droid manufacturing facility called Crash Industries. They specialize in droids built for heavy labor, and have dabbled some in making combat droids (Reason being the first of them). Lillian's brother, Kidsett Snow, is one of the lead developers of their new combat droid department (no, he didn't make Reason), and as such will arrive with four or five of his own units(They're not like Reason...they're based off of the Bugrom from El Hazard). He won't show up to attack or make trouble; he's just going to check on Lillian. I wanted the thread to be in the Living Quarters, and for some of the Jedi that have encountered Lillian (i.e. Wei Wu Wei, AB, Ryla, Navaria, Terran) to greet him defensively, then for Lillian to see and settle things herself. After that it would simply be another chatting thread, with Kidsett questioning Lillian about her experiences at the GJO, and maybe a fight between Logic and Kidsett's combat units. Is this okay with everyone?

Figrin D'an
Apr 22nd, 2003, 10:15:27 PM
:thumbup

I don't see a problem. Go for it.

Thanks for giving us a heads-up, though. :)

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 24th, 2003, 01:38:03 PM
I likes and ditto to what Fig-man said :)

Lillian Snow
Apr 24th, 2003, 04:26:12 PM
O-kay! ^__^ I just need for the Council to finish One Small Problem, and for Medical Attention to finish, then I'll have all the necessary information to start this RP.

Alpha
Apr 24th, 2003, 05:10:20 PM
Can we bet on the fight? :)

Lillian Snow
May 2nd, 2003, 05:17:58 PM
Um...I suppose so...but if it's going to be open for spectators, it would need another thread in the Academy's combat forum. I'm going to start this RP with Kidsett in a little while; probably later today.

Lillian Snow
May 7th, 2003, 03:02:31 PM
http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29225

There it is. Please no one post to it, except for Kidsett and Wei. It's important. If Logic fights Kidsett's droids, it will happen in the Academy's Combat forum.