PDA

View Full Version : Exhibition Fight: Calling out Helenias Evenstar!

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 22nd, 2003, 01:30:23 AM
ooc: Let's get ready to rumble girly! This fight will take place outside of the RP timeline, and will in fact not exist as far as RPing is concerned. But I was curious as to how we'd do against each other...hence the thread!

You may choose if you wish to battle with the Force or without. Please post that we're on Myrkr if you wish to battle without, and post that we're on Coruscant if you want to fight using the Force. Arya does use the Force unconsciously, so it'll affect both of them. /ic:

Arya turned to face her opponent, and took in their surroundings with a glance. It was a maze, the walls of which came up to above the women's heads. Helenias faced her in the middle of the maze, and Arya stretched lazily, her hands clear of her blaster. "I've heard a lot about you, Evenstar. But I doubt you're as good as they told me."

She winked, and turned slightly as if to walk away, her hand dipping to her waist.

Helenias Evenstar
Apr 29th, 2003, 07:26:21 AM
"No, indeed I'm not"

I glanced about, taking in the surroundings. Coruscant. I wasn't dressed in the usual clothes - I was more like a smuggler, with gun holster strapped to my thigh.

"I'm much better"

My knees bent slightly as I gathered myself. My hand went to the gun at my side, drawing and firing as I began to run down one particular branch of this maze.

Arya Ravenwing
May 5th, 2003, 06:31:02 PM
Arya drew her rail gun as she turned away, diving to the ground and rolling as blaster bolts splattered against the wall in front of her. She brought up her gun and sighted, but Evenstar was already around a corner. The smuggler lurched to her feet and followed, sighting carefully around the corner before proceeding.

She caught sight of the other woman running down the straight corridor, and Arya fired two shots which landed in the ground in front of the Jedi before running after her.

Elieen Cross
May 19th, 2003, 07:17:38 AM
I turned even as I was running, before firing off a burst of my own. Behind the leather clad woman, a fish tank exploded into pieces, spraying water and a particularly nasty looking shark in her direction.

Arya Ravenwing
Jun 3rd, 2003, 03:14:41 AM
The railgun rounds had torn up the ground in front of the running woman pretty badly, and she tripped a bit as she made no effort to avoid the area in front of her. Behind Arya the fishtank exploded, and water poured out of it into the narrow hall.

There was apparently some nasty sea life in the water, and a large specimen with sharp teeth was headed towards her. Arya leapt up, catching herself with both feet on the opposite walls, and held herself there, while firing a few more shots ahead to make sure that Evenstar didn't get any ideas about looking back and trying to plug her again.

The main wave of water passed under her, heading towards where the Jedi woman was, further up the hall.

Helenias Evenstar
Jun 10th, 2003, 06:52:54 AM
The walls were narrow enough for this trick - I leapt into a high backflip, twisting my legs and then doing a splits - boots biting into the walls. And me rather comically upside down for a critical few seconds while the fishes and water flowed beneath me. A knee bend and I was free to fall down again, landing foot square and guns already firing, even as my feet splashed into the remaining water.

Arya Ravenwing
Jun 15th, 2003, 03:38:36 PM
The bolts completely missed, as the smuggler was no longer in the hall of the maze Helenias was shooting down. She'd pushed off with her left foot, scrabbled for the top of the wall, and pulled herself to the top, looking down on the rest of the maze.

It was an ideal place to shoot fish in a barrel, but only if the fish didn't have blasters to shoot back. Arya saw a junction with the passage she'd been in and the one she was about to drop down into, and jumped down into the new hall. Her boots were loud as she landed, and then she ran quietly down the new passageway, towards the junction.