PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Contract

Telan Desaria
Apr 21st, 2003, 04:15:21 PM
I am unsure, OOC as well as IC what your company would take as far as payment for any service rendered, but my Imp faction pretty much has everything.

I am planning a new thread, Cat and Mouse, where we are maneuvering ourselves into a position to assault some Core systems. I have a problem, however.

The planet of Coruscant has a massive system of defenses from which strategic reserves can be drawn to counter any of my moves. What I want is simple. The New Republic occuped by another party. Whether that be by piracy, assasination, et al, I need chaos sown inside Rebel space.

If you do decide to take this assignment, whatever payment you request, within reason, is yours without question.

As far as the actual rping of the incident's in question, much of it can be purely alluded to rather than acted out, but there is onething I would like completed. The assassination of a prominent Rebel senator. He would be NPC, but it should merely be made clear that the Empire is behind it. Over the course of a couple of posts in the thread, the senator should be stalked, and then killed,his security bypassed.

Completely at your discretion.

Please contact me via pm should you accept.

Telan Desaria

DarthHERA
Apr 21st, 2003, 09:11:38 PM
I got a few ideas on this Telan - how big of a hurry are you for all this?

Telan Desaria
Apr 22nd, 2003, 02:33:58 PM
none at all. I am working all of this into the first Cat and Mouse thread. There will be one, or perhaps two depending on how things play out, continuation threads. It can begin wheneve you are ready, simply let me know via pm so we can rp the contract and all.