PDA

View Full Version : Old Blood (open to Jedi or Sith)

Videl
Apr 21st, 2003, 11:58:16 AM
How dare you say that my behavior is unacceptable
So condescending unnecessarily critical
I have the tendency of getting very physical
So watch your step cause if I do you'll need a miracle

You drain me dry and make me wonder why I'm even here
This Double Vision I was seeing is finally clear
You want to stay but you know very well I want you gone
Not fit to funkin' tread the ground I'm walking on

When it gets cold outside and you got nobody to love
You'll understand what I mean when I say
There's no way we're gonna give up
And like a little girl cries in the face of a monster that lives in her dreams
Is there anyone out there cause it's getting harder and harder to breathe

What you are doing is screwing things up inside my head
You should know better you never listened to a word I said
Clutching your pillow and writhing in a naked sweat
Hoping somebody someday will do you like I did

When it gets cold outside and you got nobody to love
You'll understand what I mean when I say
There's no way we're gonna give up
And like a little girl cries in the face of a monster that lives in her dreams

Does it kill
Does it burn
Is it painful to learn
That it's me that has all the control

Does it thrill
Does it sting
When you feel what I bring
And you wish that you had me to hold

Videl looked over her destruction, blood covering everything even herself but none of it was her own. Her eyes seemed to blankly stare out but fires burned in her eyes. Small fires burned fueled by pieces of everything including bodies, their flames whisping as the wind blew from time to time. For the most part, Videl had only really just begun, only about 5 people were dead by her hands and blades. A whimper caused her to look down, ah yes, her last victim, she had forgotten for a moment it seemed. Her katana brushed up against the young girl's neck, chuckling when she shivered.

"Wonder if a Jedi will try and save you?"

She said quietly, her tone emotionless as she swept the blade over the girl's neck, just enough to draw blood. The girl screamed and Videl just laughed, that should be enough to bring out a Jedi.

imported_Corin Zetith
Apr 21st, 2003, 02:49:40 PM
Corin heard the scream and came rushing to the spot where it was emitted from. He saw the sickly remains of what used to be people and wanted to puke (Who could be so cruel and heartless as to do something like this?). Corin realized the girl was in immediate danger and projected a simple thought into her mind (Run!) as he did this he unclipped 'Elise' from his belt and ignited his weapon. The deep ocean-blue blade shot out and clipped the evil one's weapon away from the girl's throat. The girl got up and ran out of sight, forever thankful to be alive.

"There will be no more death here tonight." said Corin.

Videl
Apr 21st, 2003, 02:58:01 PM
Videl cast him a wry smile.

"Oh really?"

She raised a hand in the direction the girl had disappeared, tapping into the force. She shot off a jolt of Force Lightning and the sound a girl's scream rent the air before becoming silent in death. Videl smirked before speaking once more.

"Doesn't seem to apply...."

imported_Corin Zetith
Apr 21st, 2003, 03:19:42 PM
Corin had to reach deep inside himself to prevent using every ounce of hatred he had towards this..this...thing to lash out against her. Instead he projected outwards to the sith, thoughts of him pivoting backwards on his left foot and bringing his saber back around to strike at her side when in actuallity he stooped into a crouch and made his right foot come around towards her feet intending to trip her.

OOC: srry i guessed on the sith thing, are you a sith or a drak jedi? i figured; sith= blood, violence.:)

Videl
Apr 21st, 2003, 03:25:16 PM
Videl flipped over him and kicked him in the neck, knocking him forward. But he didn't fall as he felt her hand encircle his neck and bring him up to her eye level.

"Are you gonna play or fight me Jedi?"

She asked, her tone derisive, hopefully this one could give her a good fight before she killed him. She oh so hated to waste her time and Corin would die faster if she wasn't pleased with him.

imported_Corin Zetith
Apr 21st, 2003, 09:54:23 PM
Corin smiled at her, and said......

"Ah....gee...........cant we do both."

Corin batted her arm away from him feeling the scrape of her nails or claws or whatever(he couldnt tell) ripping his skin as her hand left his neck. He then flipped backwards, connecting his boots with the Sith's chin, she staggered back as he landed and then quickly gave her a round house kick to the side of her face.

"How's that?"

"I'm having fun while fighting!"

Videl
Apr 22nd, 2003, 10:14:42 PM
Videl only raised an eyebrow, this Jedi was an odd one before she dropped low and swept his legs out from under him. He fell backward and Videl drove a foot into his stomach knocking the air out of his lungs. She leaned over him, her face close enough to his to feel her spiked hair against it. Her eyes were narrowed, the Sith wasn't sure if he would give her a good fight.

"Did you intend for that to hurt?"

She asked before he felt the searing pain of her katana in his shoulder, the Sith was not amused for now.

imported_Corin Zetith
Apr 22nd, 2003, 11:35:51 PM
Corin stopped himself from crying out in pain; he gritted his teeth and gasped for air.

"Well.......gasp!..........i was......kind of hoping it would have!"

Corin used his free arm/hand to punch the sith in the face. Videl, reacting naturally, took the blade out of his shoulder and raised her face to her hands. Corin wanted to give another cry as he felt the shearing pain of the blade exiting his wound. He stood with some difficulty, blood oozing from his shoulder.

"How 'bout that one?.......gasp!.......Your eyes are welling up...........so that one must have hurt somewhat?..........Just when i though you couldn't get any uglier too."

"

Videl
Apr 23rd, 2003, 11:14:55 AM
She growled lowly, tired of talking and her rage was begininng to build as was her force aura. She shot out another jolt of force lightning that hit him in the chest and slammed him hard into the side of a nearby building. She shocked him for a few moments more before letting him drop, smoke plumming off of him.

imported_Corin Zetith
Apr 23rd, 2003, 09:59:22 PM
Corin slammed up against the wall as the lightning ran through his body.

"Finally! Thank God for force lightning!" he thought to himself.

Corin relaxed himself through the force as the extreme amounts of energy passed through his body. He welcomed the energy openly through the force; letting the the dark energy mix with his own light aura and add to it. For several seconds the sith poured more and more energy into him, releasing her hatred. Corin accepted the energy as a gift, and held it all inside himself, slowly gathering it together. He let the living force flow through his vessels, letting it become part of him. He fell to the ground smoking, but not really in pain, he had sucked in the energy. Rather than hurting him the sith's attack was helping him. He stood easily, aided by the extra energy. He let the energy flow back out of him towards his hands. Little tendrils of force electrodes trailed down his arms towards his fists until he had two spheres of blue-white force electricity resting in his palms. He combined the two spheres into one, about the size of a soccerball, his hands beginning to burn. Then he thrust all the built up energy back towards Videl. The ball of pure light force struck her in the stomach sending her flying backwards to be slammed uncerimoniously into the brick siding of another building where she fell to the floor in a crumpled heap.

"I sure hope you can do better than that! I mean, seriously, besides making cute little holes in people's shoulders, do you have any other reason's to be carrying a weapon. Do you have a liscense for that thing?" Corin said, as he shook his head and rolled his eyes in mock despair.

Videl
Apr 23rd, 2003, 10:52:56 PM
She rises looking no worse for wear, Videl's weaknesses were not in her body, she could fight until her opponent was exhausted, no one yet had learned how to really hurt her.

"Shock asorber huh? My apprentice can do though he doesn't know it yet. Useful little toy but yet still just a toy."

With a wave of her hand, she lifted Corin with the force. It wasn't a simple lift though, Corin soon felt a strong pull on all of his limbs. Videl watched him with a bored expression as her other hand reached behind her back and under her cloak. She walked the short distance between them and looked into his eyes.

"Now would you rather have all your limbs ripped out of the sockets or...."

She slashed him across the face with her other hand, revealing 4 inch claws wrapped around her fingers like claws held by rings in place. She licked a bit of blood off of one of the blades before holding all four points to his stomach and stabbing him just hard enough to draw four spots of blood.

"....would you rather I cut you from stomach to chin? This life of good can't be all that rewarding, death would probably be a nice release from it all."

imported_Corin Zetith
Apr 26th, 2003, 03:06:48 PM
Corin rolled his head with the Sith's blow to prevent the blades from cutting too deep into the side of his face. he watched nonplussed as the sith licked his blood from her claws.

"God, you've got problems! First you walk around in public without wearing a paper bag over your head, then you lick my blood! You know, you should stop being so careless, what if I had AIDS!"

Corin's saber (Elise) was still ignited in his hand since the start of the confrontation. Videl had been careful to make sure the blade wasn't close enough to her to do any damage. Corin flicked the switch on the inside of the saber with the a small force push. The blade shot out at the sith and punctured her shoulder. The startling attack made Videl lose her concentration and Corin fell to the ground. He somersault rolled up to his feet and readied himself in a defensive stance.

"There, now we both have holes in our shoulders!"

Videl
Apr 26th, 2003, 07:12:12 PM
Videl showed no sign of any pain from the injury, she removed the blade in one swift motion, not even looking as she did so.

"Will take a lot more than blades to stop me, Jedi.."

She didn't understand this Jedi though, he wasn't like the other ones she had faced, sure they mouthed off but not this much. She regarded him for a moment while she thought. The Jedi hadn't bothered to move too far away from her which was a mistake, she moved quickly and made an over-head slash with her katana. Corin blocked just barely but that wasn't her intent, before he could even notice her move again, she headbutted him in the forehead, kneed him in the groin then slammed her elbow into his back when he doubled over. She chuckled, they always fell victim to that move.

OOC: I highly doubt AIDS exists in SW...

imported_Corin Zetith
Apr 27th, 2003, 01:31:43 PM
Corin didn't mind the first and last strike so much, the groin however was extremely painful as it is to any man.

"Augh!.....I swear I need to get a cup for you people. why is it always the family jewels?!? You're sick!"

Corin stood, a grimace of pain on his face as his muscles in the particular region moved. He brought his saber in low at Videl's feet, she easily jumped over it but wasn't expecting the force-aided uppercut which hit her hard under the chin as she came back twoards the ground. She fell onto her back, a cloud of dust rising around her form.

OOC: I know, i figured you'd say somethin' about it, but hey! im just being my normal idiotic self!

Videl
Apr 27th, 2003, 08:20:53 PM
Videl rose and chuckled lowly, the Jedi really wasn't understanding things, but then again, none of them had before so why would this one? He did make her have to rethink her strategy a bit though, she couldn't shock him at all, which annoyed her. Ah well, there were plenty of other ways to hurt a fool. She tapped into the force and lifted a large chunk of a car she had destroyed earlier and flung it at him from behind him. The Jedi was caught off guard and slammed into and then slammed with it into a nearby wall.

imported_Corin Zetith
Apr 29th, 2003, 10:38:36 AM
The chunk hit him dead on.....there was nothing he could to to stop the car hurtling him into the wall except try and create a force pillow to soften the impact. Even with the force bubble, when Corin hit the wall he felt as if every bone in his body had snapped in two. All the air left his form in a WHOOOOSH! and he fell to the ground the car pinning him to the dirty street. He tried to lift the chunk but it was too heavy. He didn't even bother with telekenesis, he had learned long ago that he had no talent in that area whatsoever. He lifted his saber with his free arm, his other being pinned under the car, and began to hack at the big chunk of metal.

Videl
Apr 29th, 2003, 10:47:27 AM
Videl watched briefly, no emotion in her eyes or face. Her eyes flitted up to the cars high above their heads. The people in the cars themselves were too wrapped up in their own lives to notice what was going on below, one however was about to. A old man's speeder stopped in midair, he looked about him in confusion then in terror as his speeder was pulled backward with the force then turned to face Corin. Videl held him there for a moment before sending the next car into the wall. It smashed into the wall with an impressive amount of force before falling on top of Corin, a pile of burning and sparking metal.

Sorsha Kasajian
Apr 29th, 2003, 12:25:26 PM
:: Sorsha walks up next to Videl and inspects the wreckage. The Jedi survived, but the old man was more of a suprise. He was badly wounded however. Her wyes flashed as the flames rose up, licking at the man's face as he was trapped in the ruined speeder. His screams filled Corin's ears, and the smell of burning flesh stung the Jedi's nose as he fought to free himself ::

imported_Corin Zetith
Apr 29th, 2003, 08:12:10 PM
Corin watched in horror trying to free himself still from the wreckage, trying to help out the man as well. Then it happened.....the car that had just crashed eploded killing the man instantly before Corin had a chance to stop it. Realizing he had to do something or die, he projected a small force bubble around himself and sucked in the kenetic energy from the explosion. Corin converted it to physical energy with the help of the force and he finally had enough strength to lift the chunk of metal pinning him to the now very charred and blackened street. Corin stood facing the two Sith and raised his saber in a defensive position held with both hands angled towards the ground, ready for an attack.

OOC: Howzat?:)

Videl
Apr 29th, 2003, 08:21:56 PM
Her eyes turned to Sorsha.

"Persistant Jedi isn't he?"

There was a bit of a dersive tone in her voice again towards Corin, she was getting annoyed once more.

"Why won't you just give in to your own mortality?"

She growled softly, she was closer now to breaking loose, not quite yet though, she was holding it back. Still that wouldn't stop her from wreaking havoc before then. The Sith was tired of holding in the power inside, her energy seethed to destroy something. She closed her eyes and began to tap into it, the area around her coursed with sparks of lightning, rippling off her body in waves while her hair and cloak swished up with it. She opened her eyes and smirked, letting loose a surge in all directions. Within seconds, the entire area around them was charred and in ruins for a mile in all directions.

Dios Kane
May 4th, 2003, 06:11:09 AM
Good one, my turn.

:: I lowered my arms and sighed, creating the best kind of force shield as I could've than had taxed me to stop the ex[plosion that went on farther than I cared to see. I was surprised to see the cause of the problem still standing herself. Seeing the two women was like seeing two spires of darkness into the sky. It was scary how easy it was becoming for me to see darksiders when I had begun to use the darkness myself. But I would atone for it, my debts to the light would be paid in time.

My hand hurried as I reached into my singed jacket and withdrew my mag revolver. the bearings were straight and the chamber was full, I could almost hear the magnets within stirring. They were my antiforce weapons, built by a good man bby the name of Katon, he'd helped me out and I'd heard he'd kicked the bucket so I was gonna make sure I scored points for the light here.

If I was correct, one of the two sinister women was Sorsha or something like that. I'd saved Alera Stareyes before from her, starting that whole ordeal with fighting some little ball of garbage named Surphanka or something like that. In fact, I probably had just the thing to return to Sorsha from that encounter and later engagements with the runt of a darksider.

Not to mention I could see the damaged body of Corin Zetith stirring some distance away from the two, he was slowly getting up, very slowly, with his hair singed and one eye closed. He idn't look too well but thats what I was for.

I stood about 12 meters away and with that, I'm sure they had noticed by now, with the destruction simmering down, I fired every bullet except the last, the noise of them tearing through the air was incredibly loud. I had used the force to fix my aim, using it to guide my sight, hoping my precog kicked in well enough it might get them. Right after that I tossed a ring to follow up, it sailed through the air headed to Sorsha.::

I believe that belongs to you or one of you comrades?

imported_Corin Zetith
May 5th, 2003, 10:31:41 AM
Corin rose from the dust and ashes where he had been desperately trying to hold up his force shield from the violent onslaught of energy. Bruised and Broken, he stood once more, shearing pain shooting through his side as he did so. In the maelstrom, a piece of rock or metal had hit the corner of his eye, causing it to swell closed. His Jedi robes were tattered and shorn, Elise was held tightly in his hands, her brilliant blue essence shining and casting dark shadows all around him. He welled up the force inside of him, calling upon the goodness deep down in his soul, which he knew was there and let it strengthen his torn body. He saw that Dios, had come to his aid and was overcome with relief, that the fight was now even. Blood ran down his face from the initial cuts from Videl’s claw weapons, his shoulder had stopped oozing, and his shirt was stained with blood from his stomach punctures. He walked over to Dios’ side letting the force aid his strength.

“God! You don’t even know how welcome you are now.”

Sorsha Kasajian
May 5th, 2003, 04:39:58 PM
:: a flash of light strikes the eyes of the two Jedi as the air shimmers and warps around Sorsha and Videl. When their vision finally cleared, they were gone ::

imported_Corin Zetith
May 6th, 2003, 09:41:07 AM
Corin looked towards Dios, a sarcastic smirk on his face.

"Ha! I knew I was too tough for them!"

Corin fell to his knees in the street and disengaged Elise. the fight had taken a lot more out of him then he cared to show.