PDA

View Full Version : A General Request

Brian
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:17:21 AM
It occurs to me that I made a decision regarding PMs, but have neglected to actually say anything about it.

I RP three characters, and am best known for Pierce Tondry and Evil Hobgoblin (the third character is on temporary hiatus). In the future, please send RP-related PMs to the appropriate character account. I check my e-mail daily and will know if PMs have been sent to a particular name.

Please send all PMs not related to character RP to this account.

This is to help me maintain a level of organization within my Private Message folders, so that information I may need I can easily find. Hunting through multiple accounts to locate information on an RP or on an OOC issue takes time needlessly.

Emergency, extremely personal, or time-oriented PMs may be sent to any account. :)

Thank you.

~Brian

ReaperFett
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:20:15 AM
Makes sense. I personally ask that ALL PMs go to this account, but I dont get many RP ones :)

Destiny Stormrider
Apr 22nd, 2003, 04:44:10 PM
:huh maybe it has to do with the fact that your character's dead....just...maybe....

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 22nd, 2003, 05:19:36 PM
DEAD!! :lol

*makes note of Brian's request*

imported_Eve
Apr 22nd, 2003, 06:22:35 PM
Heh. I just don't answer PMs.

Noted. However, I'd just leave something in our forum if I needed ya. And I never need anything.

Pierce Tondry
Apr 22nd, 2003, 09:10:27 PM
*Shrug, smile.* Always in motion is the future. You never know what you might need.

Thanks for paying attention, guys.