PDA

View Full Version : To any NRSF roleplayers.

Garrett Blade
Apr 20th, 2003, 04:03:13 PM
I'd like to invite you to a roleplay of mine:

Down With The Sickness (http://216.73.105.30/forum/showthread.php?threadid=28848)

This roleplay has been inspired by the Resident Evil series. The basic rundown is that Garrett has finally become aware of his insanity and so has took it upon himself to create a drug that will cure him of his ill-gotten dementia. The only way he can see for doing this is by analysing the brain patterns and chemical make-up of insane beings brains. Immoral, given that he has to utilise a virus which induces insanity on people, but he;s insane and so morals are of no hinderance to him.

They way the NRSF could get involved is if, for the purposes of this roleplay, a team of NRSF operatives who where on a mission in Myrkr Forest went missing along with the other people who have been reported missing by local authorities. This would then warrant a Search and Rescue mission on behalf of the NRSF, bringing them into the survival horror.

Anybody interested.

Xazor Elessar
Apr 20th, 2003, 04:05:13 PM
*raises hand as Zara Drecker*

I'm interested. :)

Garrett Blade
Apr 20th, 2003, 04:34:21 PM
Great. A few more and you can jump right in. I'd like it to start with the team landing in Myrkr to begin the investigation, then it can go on from there. Don't want too many people in the team as it would kinda spoil the survival horror aspect of the roleplay.

Charley
Apr 20th, 2003, 06:42:22 PM
Zara, you're NR Navy, not NRSF :)

Xazor Elessar
Apr 20th, 2003, 06:51:02 PM
Oooooooooo yeah, forgot about that.

Can you PM me or something (so we don't clog his thread or whatever) or even link me with the difference. I thought that the NRSF was basically the entire NR thing -- the Jedi all got booted from NRSF, yes? Just a bit confuzzled, thanks for the headsup, though. :)

Charley
Apr 20th, 2003, 06:54:42 PM
NR:
NR Navy
NR Army
NR Fighter Corps
...etc. The generic forces.

NRSF - Elite force-multiplier ground forces. Often attached to the Navy as a "first strike" unit. First boots on and off the ground, and are a more elite ground force than the regular NR Army.

Xazor Elessar
Apr 20th, 2003, 08:42:15 PM
Oh, I see.:)

Thanks Charley, I appreciate it a lot. :) That clears up a lot of confusion. :)

Sage Hazzard
Apr 21st, 2003, 02:31:47 AM
Might there be a way to work her in though? Though it might be farfetched, maybe we can have her be the pilot of the shuttle. Then some crazy stuff goes on and she just joins in to help out. :)

I'm in as Avolon Bisel. :) Been meaning to RP with him a lot more.

Sanis Prent
Apr 21st, 2003, 07:45:10 AM
...she's a captain of the Navy. Shuttle pilot is a bit beneath the title.

As for Avolon, we really need to talk.

Xazor Elessar
Apr 21st, 2003, 04:57:52 PM
:lol Thanks Charley -- yeah Sage, he's right. :mneh

It's okay, maybe I am already in too many RPs. I just need to get going with her, though.

Droo
Apr 21st, 2003, 05:15:03 PM
Xazor, when Peter said NRSF he means basically any New Republic military personnel. You are very much welcome to join in. Jump onboard. :)

Xazor Elessar
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:07:24 PM
Ooooooooo! :D Okay! Sounds good Dru! *huggles* Haven't talked to you in a while! *goes to drop Dru a PM* :D

Sage Hazzard
Apr 22nd, 2003, 12:51:31 AM
As for Avolon, we really need to talk.

Okay, I just frellin' crapped my pants. :lol Hope it's not bad... Well, my PM box is open. :)

AmazonBabe
Apr 22nd, 2003, 04:44:00 PM
Lemme go take a look at said thread and see if I can't still fit Sophia Harten in there somewhere.