PDA

View Full Version : Are there any Knights or Masters who excel in creating illusions?

Zeke
Apr 20th, 2003, 03:51:55 PM
I already know Akkrabim does, so don't bother mentioning him. I need to know for a character of mine.

James Prent
Apr 20th, 2003, 05:41:31 PM
Akkra-

;) I dunno who else.

Zeke
Apr 20th, 2003, 06:24:14 PM
Nice save...but now that I think of it, are there ANY Jedi that excel in illusions other than Akkrabim? I've never seen another Jedi practice them.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 20th, 2003, 06:57:48 PM
Nope. Closest thing that nav can do is to trick people's mind to what they are seeing.

Let me clarify... Illusions are something that have some substance in the real world, tho aren't real. Nav can focus on one person and have them thing they went through something or saw something, but it was entirely in their mind. Example would be like a person is standing and is staring ahead at nothing with a blank expression in their eyes because since everything they are feeling and seeing is only in their head.

hope that makes sense.

As for any Illusionist... most if not all but Akkrabim are Dark Jedi and Sith. Dale can do that stuff

Xazor Elessar
Apr 20th, 2003, 08:01:55 PM
Hello??? Has someone forgot me? :( I do.....

Zeke
Apr 20th, 2003, 08:06:08 PM
Yeah, I hate to admit it, but I forgot you...that's why I made the thread. ^_^; Sorry. :(

Xazor Elessar
Apr 20th, 2003, 08:12:27 PM
No, it's okay -- but that's what Xazor masters. :( Thought you knew that too, Nav. :(

Sorry if I came off upset, I've just had a really rotten day/weekend and everyone's been forgetting me for one reason or another. I didn't expect it to happen here. :( Whatever though.

You need help with something? Xazor's awesome at 'em because she's a Mentalist -- so anything having to do with the mind and that kind of stuff to she's great with. That and then healing is her second best. Other than that, she kinda sux at other stuff (except for fighting which she's awesome at too). I knocked down my attributes list a while back and narrowed it to these three things -- mainly illusions at the top though. :)

Verse Dawnstrider, also a Jedi Master like Akk, he does illusionary work (he was my Master, :lol) and that's why I took up 'the art'.

So yeah, if you need something, I'll be glad to help. :) Sorry again for being upset.....:(

Zeke
Apr 20th, 2003, 08:27:41 PM
I gotta get Kwiet to learn how to project illusions. It'd be real convenient if you did it, b'cuz then I wouldn't hafta trade him between GJO and TLJ.

Xazor Elessar
Apr 20th, 2003, 08:35:58 PM
Okay, I'll be able to do that with no prob -- especially since it is at TLJ. :)

You want me to get going in your thread with him first and then we'll go from there? I'll have to start all this tomorrow, if that's okay. :)

Zeke
Apr 20th, 2003, 08:49:46 PM
Yeah. We'll teach him seperately from his current TLJ thread. Do it whenever you've got the time; I'll keep him busy running around and making mischief.

Xazor Elessar
Apr 20th, 2003, 08:50:42 PM
Okiedokie!

*gotta run*

I'll set it up tomorrow then. :) *huggles* It will be verra interesting. :)

Zeke
Apr 20th, 2003, 08:56:39 PM
Yup. That's about right. ::huggles:: Tomorrow it is.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 21st, 2003, 09:03:14 PM
Xazor - Never in all my threads with you have you created an illusion :lol

sorry :\ I really didn't know

Xazor Elessar
Apr 21st, 2003, 09:38:28 PM
:mneh @ Nav

Sorry chica -- sometime we should do something. I mainly do them in spars and battles and whatnot. I have done some to a few other Jedi around here, but like I said, mainly in spars. To do them in a real fight with Jedi and Sith is a fun thing too. :)

Guess we ought to RP together more. ;) :D

James Prent
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:46:12 PM
I don't recall seeing her do one either...oops

But then I can't read EVERYTHING! ^_^; :cry

Zeke, next time find the thread in which everyone listed their strengths and weaknesses. :mneh

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 21st, 2003, 11:47:15 PM
I knew Xaz did illusions! She's da Ice Ice Baby!

Sage Hazzard
Apr 22nd, 2003, 12:47:31 AM
I knew too. :D Read a lot of her spars with Verse, for the heck of it. :)

Zeke
Apr 22nd, 2003, 06:15:55 AM
Zeke, next time find the thread in which everyone listed their strengths and weaknesses.

What? Y'mean, type all that stuff into a search and then go digging through the results? But...that'd take work...I could just post a few lines and get the same result!

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 22nd, 2003, 01:02:56 PM
The Padawan or Initiate(if that level is in effect yet), named Leten Snat Does Illusions, well.... sorta....Well.... not yet....He still neads to learn how, But He Will Be an Illusionist.

Xazor Elessar
Apr 22nd, 2003, 05:44:32 PM
Does he have a Master who can teach him how to do it?? I have no idea what his status is. :\

Anywho -- yeah, I'm the Ice Ice Baby! :lol Tis a very fun one to do, Marcus -- but now that Xazor's Telekinisis abilities are shot, I'll have to revise that and a few other things. :\ Oh well, I'll make it work again. :D

Anywho -- yeah, Zeke, I'll get it started today probably -- if I'm lucky. Currently I'm trying to finish the outline for my fifteen page literary analysis on Anna Karenina. I have to write about a theme in that book -- happiness, or lack there of. It's a trip lemme tell you. But I'll get to it ASAP. :)

Lemme know his status, Shanaria, if you could. :)

Logic
Apr 22nd, 2003, 05:46:53 PM
He is a Padawan, masterless, with a natural ability for illusions. I know that much from reading his RP. And no, I'm not him. :p

Xazor Elessar
Apr 22nd, 2003, 05:53:59 PM
:mneh

Thankies buddy, I appreciate it. :)

I can't find his RP though. :lol @ self

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 22nd, 2003, 06:12:50 PM
All right stop, Collaborate and listen
Xaz is back with her brand new invention
Something grabs a hold of her tightly
Then she flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
Will it ever stop? Yo -- she don't know
Turn off the lights and she glows
To the extreme she rock the Force like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.

Dance, Bum rush the speaker that booms
She's killing your brain like a poisonous Gungan
Deadly, when she play a dope melody
Anything less than the best is a felony
Love it or leave it, You better gain way
You better hit bull's eye, The kid don't play
If there was a problem, Yo, She'll solve it
Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 22nd, 2003, 06:17:08 PM
His first thread is:

http://216.73.105.30/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27806

He is rather new to the order and as zeke said, he has a natural ability for illusions. He also has the natural ability for finding things of value.

He is a former street boy and as of yet only met 4 people at the order. They Are:

Lui, Kyle, Sage, and Kale.

The thread I have linked to is his first time coming up past Floor 100 on Coruscant, and most of his life he has lived on the ground floor.

He is 13 years old. and very unsure of himself and on how to act on the upper floors.

FYI: I am the one that plays him.

*Slowly backs away from Marcus*

Gurney Devries
Apr 22nd, 2003, 06:18:09 PM
I've been practicing doing illusions, but I doubt Gurney will be particularly adept at them (or anything else, really - he's a bit of a gimp). Would be interested in training with someone, though.

Xazor Elessar
Apr 22nd, 2003, 06:59:29 PM
Whoa Marcus! That's awesome!! *huggles* Dude! I didn't know you could rap! ;) :D

Cool Shanaria -- check your PM's on his account, then. :)

Maybe we could do a thread sometime, Gurney. :D

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 22nd, 2003, 07:03:57 PM
Xaz - Sure that sounds cool just what to RP tho o_O

Xazor Elessar
Apr 22nd, 2003, 07:14:21 PM
I dunno -- Xazor's going to come out of Carry the World quite changed -- and I'm going to keep her as a very calm and peaceful Jedi -- when she needs to be. Otherwise she'll still be aggressive and raise some hell when the time is right. She's going to begin falling into the mold of a true Jedi and she'll start acting more like the Jedi Master she hopes to be someday.

Maybe -- we could meet up in a conflict or something (IC time would be after CTW -- probably a few months after) and Nav could see the differences in Xaz and could also aid her in solving that conflict -- maybe?

Just a quick idea....my brain is fried from working on this paper so I'm kinda strained for anything cool at the moment. What do you think? (maybe we should converse over PMs) :)

Zeke
Apr 22nd, 2003, 07:14:46 PM
I got an idea for the two of you, Xaz and Nav. How about the both o' you teach Kwiet how to make illusions? That way all 3 of us could have RP at once. We can stick Gurney and/or Leten into it too, and that way we've all got our illusion RP in.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 29th, 2003, 07:34:59 PM
but Zeke... I can't do illusions remember :p

Zeke
Apr 29th, 2003, 07:51:10 PM
You'd be the practice dummy. :)

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 29th, 2003, 08:09:38 PM
o_O

Gurney Devries
Apr 30th, 2003, 06:37:29 PM
I've got a practice thread going in the Academy. If anyone wants to walk in and drag me along to go do something else, I'd be all for it.

Zeke
Apr 30th, 2003, 06:39:00 PM
Nav, what I mean is that Xaz teaches us the illusions, then we practice on you; see if we can at least make 'em work.

Xazor Elessar
Apr 30th, 2003, 06:47:55 PM
Okay Zekey, I'll get something goin' right now -- I actually have time.

Now what's the scoop -- do you want me to begin it over at Dex's -- or in the RP section in Dex's -- or where? Sorry I haven't gotten to your first thread at Dex's, but I've been working on a fifteen page literary analysis for the last few weeks. :x

You wanna just pretend that's happened and then we go on -- and when I've got a lot of time (probably tonight actually) I'll go reply to your Kwiet thread over there?

Lemme know what's up. :)

Zeke
Apr 30th, 2003, 06:58:24 PM
Do it in Dex's on Meras, the illusions training, I mean. I can start that one if you'd like, then you can reply to 'em both. Sound good?

Xazor Elessar
Apr 30th, 2003, 07:01:11 PM
Sounds good buddy! *huggles*

Thankies! ;)

Zeke
Apr 30th, 2003, 07:02:16 PM
No problem. ::switches to the li'l bugger and scurries off to Meras::

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 30th, 2003, 07:18:37 PM
Nav doesn't even know where the hell the Lost Jedi are :|

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 30th, 2003, 07:22:00 PM
Originally posted by Navaria Tarkin
Nav doesn't even know where the hell the Lost Jedi are :|

Only the Lost know where the hell the Lost are. See, we're Lost and cant find our way out of a paper bag. How the hell is anyone else supposed to find us id we cant even do it?

:p

No, the way out is simply give Nav an invite to Dex's but not mention what's upstairs. Xaz know's nav IC well, right?

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 30th, 2003, 07:23:22 PM
I hope so I only helped her out ... oh I dunno, I lost count :p

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 30th, 2003, 07:29:06 PM
What you gave her....

Directions?

* Rimshot *

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 30th, 2003, 07:32:08 PM
A Jedi knows only peace ....

:: bites tongue ::

Kelt Simoson
May 1st, 2003, 12:18:29 AM
And kelts old master suddenly vanished...he still doesent know who the Lost are..lol