PDA

View Full Version : Telekinesis-a hopeless cause (open)

imported_Corin Zetith
Apr 19th, 2003, 06:56:58 PM
Corin had been sitting in the large training room for over three hours now and he had not even been able to move the pebble a micrometer. He was beggining to feel very frustrated over the whole thing. Just as he was about to pack up and leave, somebody, who he hadn't even noticed walk in because he was concentrating so hard on the small stone, addressed him.....

Straffe Stormrider
May 29th, 2003, 09:59:44 AM
Straffe hadnt been in the academy for a long time. He felt at home as he returned to these halls. He walked quietly down the long hallway when he felt something, a sense of frustration. Straffe was still a padawan but he could still try his best to help out.

He walked into the room and saw someone he had never meet before. A young looking man with wavy brown hair. He seemed fresh and looked like he was having trouble.

Straffe slowly walked up to the frustrated man and spoke in a soft tone

"Greetings...I am Straffe Stormrider. What seems to be the problem?"

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 3rd, 2003, 10:36:40 AM
Corin looked up and smiled at Straffe

"What.....Oh.....no problem, im just having trouble accepting the fact that i have no gift whatsoever with Telekinesis!"

OOC: hey no problem dude but the hairs red:) thanx lol, my pic sucks i know!

Straffe Stormrider
Jun 3rd, 2003, 12:33:57 PM
Straffe observed the fellow padawan

"You musn't try to use it but to become one with it. The Force is all around you and you can manipulate it and help you"

Straffe took out a metal ball from his pocket and shot it inot the air. He made it fly around a bit then settled it on the ground infront of Corin

o.o.c: :)

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 4th, 2003, 10:20:28 AM
Corin nodded.

"Yeah, i know how the force works. I've been here almost a year now and have increased my skill in many aspects of the force; except this one."

Corin frowned at the ease the other man used to control the ball and wondered if he would ever even be able to nudge it.

Straffe Stormrider
Jun 4th, 2003, 07:49:51 PM
Straffe smiled

"Try what I did when I first started. I close my eyes and calm myself down. I think of nothing but the object that is in front of me. I visualize in my mind the object that I want to move. I picture the force flowing out of my body and picking it up. Im not sure how it works but it does for me..."

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 5th, 2003, 10:41:53 AM
"Yeah alright."

Corin spoke rather unenthusiastically, because he had listened to the same advice for countless time before, nad everytime he hadnt even made the dust around the object move. He cleared his mind and focused on the ball, imagining himself moving it.

Straffe Stormrider
Jun 10th, 2003, 11:21:06 AM
"Clear your mind...Let the Force flow thorugh you as if it were your blood. Concentrate hard and you will suceed"

Straffe used the force to help the man take control of his force energy. Helping him lift up the ball slowly