PDA

View Full Version : Seeking a Master

Destota Valentine
Apr 19th, 2003, 06:54:33 PM
Destota walked through the double doors, looking back and forth. He sighed slightly. The room appeared to be empty, as all the rest of this odd temple seemed to be. The pilot of the freighter he'd come here on told him to go to this spot, and see someone here about being a Jedi.

But, As his luck seemed to run, the room was empty.

"Hello?" He called out, feeling lame. "I am seeking a Jedi Master."

Sage Hazzard
Apr 20th, 2003, 02:08:00 AM
"I hold that title."

He appeared from behind the desk where he sat slightly out of view. Rounding it smoothly and outstretching his hand to shake the other man's hand, he spoke again.

"Jedi Master Sage Hazzard. How may I assist you, sir?"

Destota Valentine
Apr 20th, 2003, 03:23:12 PM
Destota shifted his bag, and shook the Jedi's hand.
"I wish to become a Jedi Knight. I have heard of your golary from even the farest reaches of the galaxy. In Addition, I was told that I may have had potential. I was told to come to this planet and speak to one of you."

Sage Hazzard
Apr 21st, 2003, 02:05:04 AM
Sage nodded, slowly.

"I see..."

He clasped his hands behind his back.

"Well, all Jedi start out as apprentices, or' Padawans'. When and from who did you get these instructions?"

Destota Valentine
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:42:33 AM
Destota nodded slightly. "I recalled hearing this information, as well. I heard to come here by a trader on Calamari. All I wish is to be tested, and see if i have the potential they said I might. If not, I will simply continue on my way."

Sage Hazzard
Apr 22nd, 2003, 12:26:13 AM
"Hmm... well, there is a simple blood test. I will need a blood sample though..." He took out a small device with a retractable point to it.

OOC - Do you want to be Force sensitive? For the results of the test.

Destota Valentine
Apr 27th, 2003, 10:24:33 PM
OOC: Ehh...sorry about being gone so long, man. I've been in England for the last couple days...Damn family reunions -_-
And yeah, Force Sensitive.

IC:

Destota winced, but all the same, he held out his arm. "Well...Test away, then."

Sage Hazzard
Apr 28th, 2003, 12:37:16 AM
"Okay..."

He pricked him on the arm with the device, leaving a small hole that wasn't bleeding still. Sage reviewed the results, but keep the midi-clorian amount you himself.

"Hmm... Yes, you are indeed sensitive to the Force.. I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name?"

OOC - No worries. :) Oh, and since you should decide, through RPing and character development, let's leave the count a mystery, IC and OOC. :)