PDA

View Full Version : Seeking to stop her mind

Telexia Xio
Apr 19th, 2003, 08:53:58 AM
Telexia was wearing her forest green dress. The same one that she had been wearing since she had arrived on planet in search for a place to call home. Having wandered into the B&G, she had met up with a person who was a Jedi and had directed her to this place, the Recruitment Center. She had had a good talk (http://216.73.105.30/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28762) him and then had left to come here.

She steps into the Recruitment Center and looks around. Several couches and comfortable chairs where scattered throught as well as numerous potted plants.

After a moment, she collapses to her knees, her eyes getting a distant, unfocused look to them. Destruction and fires ravage the small town on the planet Setana. Her hometown. People are running around, trying to put out the fire. In the background, she can hear somebody laughing, but she can not see who it is. She has not heard this person before. One person, a sister of hers starts to clutch her throat as if trying to breath, but not being able to. Moments later she is dead and others are dead. The town is dieing and she can do nothing. Or it has died or will die in future. There is nothing she can do about this to help, she can only watch like this and know that she is powerless to stop this destruction just like she has been unable to stop things in the past.

After just a few moments, but to her feels like hours, perhaps days, her eyes refocus on the present and her surrondings. She carefully stands up again, dusting her dress off before looking around again and seeing a person approaching her with a concerned look on their face.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 20th, 2003, 02:05:48 AM
He outstretched a hand and placed it on her back as support.

"Do you require assistance, ma'am?"

Telexia Xio
Apr 20th, 2003, 10:42:47 AM
"I'm not sure what assistance could be offered to me."

Telexia's mind wanders to what she just saw for a moment before she forces herself to focus on the present.

"I'm looking for the Jedi. I've been told that they may be able to help me out with what has been bothering me for several years and has made it so that I am deemed insane back home."

Sage Hazzard
Apr 21st, 2003, 02:06:30 AM
"Well, to tell you if that is true or not I must know what it is that troubles you. What has gotten you the label of insanity?"

Telexia Xio
Apr 21st, 2003, 09:16:25 AM
"Well, at times when I look at a person, they may be just sitting there, but I'll see them doing something like committing a crime and then a short while later, they actually do that. Usually I can tell if a person is evil or nice just by looking at them. If they are evil, they'll have a sort of shadow around them, if they are nice, they'll appear sort of angelic to me. And just a few moments ago, I saw my home being destroyed, my sister being killed. That has either happened, is happening, or will happen. I don't know for sure.

I guess I see things that are going to happen, but nobody believes me."

Sage Hazzard
Apr 22nd, 2003, 12:31:20 AM
Sage somberly nodded.

"I see."

He placed his hands on the woman's shoulder to comfort her for the loss of her sister...

"It seems you have been blessed and cursed with the power of cognition. I'd suspect pre-cog, post-cog, and cognition alone. The... auras you see seem to hint at sensory enhancement through the Force. You are indeed strong in the Force, or you'd have no visions."

He sighed.

"We can teach you to control these gifts of your's. To harness them and suppress them. It is possible, of course. However, in a urgent matter, would you like for a New Republic task force to be sent to your planet for assistance, in the event your vision is of the preventable future?"

Telexia Xio
Apr 22nd, 2003, 08:14:23 AM
"I'd like that alot. Both being taught to control these gifts as you put it and a task force sent to my homeplanet for assistance. I have never been able to do anything to help in the past. If it is possible to help my sister, I'd like that very much, even though she doesn't want any help from me. None of my family does, or at least they didn't a few years ago when I ran away from home. My parents were going to put me in an insane asylum which I didn't want so I ran away and have been wandering the galaxy ever since until I came here."

Telexia just starts to talk and keeps talking as a way to hide how she's feeling which is both worried and relieved.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 23rd, 2003, 10:31:21 PM
"Hmm, well I must ask, as all Padawans are to be asked, how you would use the abilities you learn here. The Jedi serve and protect the people of the galaxy with no reward. We do not seek personal gain or gratitude. Are you willing to devote yourself to such a cause?"

OOC - Do you want to start a RP after this about a mission to help your family? NOTE: "OOC" means "Out of Character"

Telexia Xio
Apr 24th, 2003, 08:14:32 AM
Telexia is quiet for a moment as she thinks on what Sage had said.

"I will admit, I am seeking a bit of personal gain, but only to the extent of not going crazy with this. But other then that, yes, I am willing."

OOC: Thanx for making sure that I know what OOC means, but I've been rping for a number of years now. And yes, I think a thread to help my family would be good.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 25th, 2003, 09:08:25 PM
"Very well. You are now a member of the GJO order. Appointments to a Master will be coming in due time. In the meantime you may make a home in the Living Quarters or refresh your stomach in the Bar and Grill. However... I am off to report this incident with your planet. I'd appreciate if you could give me some info. Such as the name of it, where your town resides, and et cetera."

OOC - No prob. Would you like to start the thread? I'll be sure to perticipate. :) Oh, and you're an IC Jedi now. :)

Telexia Xio
Apr 26th, 2003, 10:38:17 AM
Telexia gets a smile on her face as she is welcomed to the Order.

"Thank-you.

The name of my homeworld is Setana. It's out past Tatooine by a few systems. My hometown is called Selorin. It's located just above the equator, about 3 towns over from the capitol which has the only spaceport on the planet.

Though on Setana, if anything abnormal happens around you constantly, you're considered insane or you're outcast."

OOC: I'll get the thread going, but it may take me a day or so to do that. I'll let you know when it's going though.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 27th, 2003, 01:31:52 AM
"Hmm.. okay, I'll get working on sending a team right away. It'd be helpful if you'd accompany it."

OOC - Okay, some things you should put in your thread: you're on a ship named the "Peace Keeper II", and it's owned by Sage Hazzard. There's some other people onboard. Then those people can write in that they're there. I'll try to get some of my Padawans and if I can't get two other people other than myself, I'll use one of my other characters to make the team more believeable. This will be an investigative mission. If Sage finds something big in the thread, he'll call into NR HQ and get some big ships incoming. :D

Telexia Xio
Apr 27th, 2003, 08:34:42 AM
Telexia nods her head briefly as thoughts of seeing her family again life her spirits slightly.

"Alright, I'll be willing to accompany the team."

OOC: Alright. I've got one question though, should we go through the hyperspace jump or no?

Sage Hazzard
Apr 28th, 2003, 12:33:47 AM
"Excellent. We'll begin preparations immediantly. Meet me back here in three hours."

OOC - Okay, the new thread should start after this post. Just leave everything inbetween up to the imagination.

Um, be in hyperspace, in route. :)