PDA

View Full Version : Familey: The Darkside of Life.

Nayala Palain
Apr 18th, 2003, 11:21:27 PM
Athena had been speaking with her sister about maybe leaving to go and find some 'old' friends of theirs. Athena stopped on V'jun and picked up her sister. Her craft landed on the same transport area as the last time she visted.

Her normal Q and A took place and finally someone was there to show her to Dale.

" Sit here Mistress Athena. The one you are waiting for will be here shortly. And may I warn you not to leave this room. "

Athena shook her head. Only the black hand took such measures. But then again it keeps one another alive does it not? Sitting there Athena opened her data pad and looked at the way she would be getting to Enton. The only place she knew to find the friends she and Dale would be going to see.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 19th, 2003, 08:38:35 PM
Athena mechanically worked on her datapad, waiting in silence. Fifteen minutes ticked off the chronometer before the door slid open. Leaning on the side of the door was her sister, Dalethria Mal Pannis. She was decked out in her usual black leathers and boots, the dragon hilt sabre clipped snuggly at her side. Athena did notice something clasped around Dalethria's neck that she didn't notice before. It was a silver chain and suspended from it was double sided battle axe.

There was a smugness to her features as her icy blue eyes smiled in genuine happiness to see Athena again.

"I heard they weren't so ... hostile towards you. I told them you were coming and I'd break something of theirs if they were a little nicer."

Her smug smile grew wider.

"It worked I see since I didn't tell them what I'd break."

Nayala Palain
May 12th, 2003, 12:42:11 AM
Her sister always had a way with people. And Athena rather enjoyed her sisters style.

" So what were you going to break? "

Anyways Athena looked back over her notes and finally told Dale what all was going on.

" Our trip will take us to the Confederacy of Independant Systems. If you know whos there its the best place, and if you dont. Well let me just say...ouch. Thankfully I know who all is there. And I think we should get some gifts for the people of the System..."