PDA

View Full Version : Truth or Dare : Dare!!!!!!!! (open!)

Camdyn Fields
Apr 18th, 2003, 09:59:41 PM
Camdyn Fields. Age 18. Student.

Average girl, from an average middle-class family on Coruscant. Her father is an accountant, her mother is a clerk for a local branch of a multi-system business. Whatever that means.

Her interests include shopping, hanging out, loud music and getting into trouble. Although, Camdyn has a knack for knowing exactly when the security guards at the mall are coming, or when the cops will be busting a certain club. She can't explain how or why, but her parents have told her it's a 'gift'. Suuuurre!

Currently, Camdyn and a few of her girlfriends are hanging around outside the Jedi bar and grill. Her dark hair is tied back in a twist of braids, her light tan skin has a shimmer of glitter on it and her favorite cherry flavored lip gloss is being applied once again. She wears her lucky white tank top, with dark-blue jeans and sneakers. Her two friends are giggling, whispering to each other about what is about to happen next.

Camdyn has never been one to turn down a dare, especially one with a little bit of risk involved. And stealing something from a Jedi is verrrrrrry risque! She grins to herself as she checks her reflection in the window, fixing her lip gloss.

"There, ready. Let's do this." :D

She pulls the door open, slipping inside, pass the guards ("What? Weapons on lil ole me?" :mischief) and to the bar. Ordering a water, she turns, sitting on her stool and looking around, hoping to spot the perfect 'victim'.

Rognan Dar
Apr 19th, 2003, 12:13:04 AM
It was like ever normal day at the Bar and Grill. Nothing was exciting around here anymore. But on the other hand, it did make a good place to read all there was for a 16 year old to read. Rognan was here on his normal time of day, poring over a datapad and drinking a glass of water. Most people see him around, and always wondering what he was reading. Funny for him, he knew that people were thinking that. But like always, he just kept to himself.

Camdyn Fields
Apr 19th, 2003, 12:31:21 AM
She took a gulp of water and sighed. How was she to know that Jedi were so...tacky? :rolleyes And those robes....ew....

She made a face as she scanned the crowd again, still searching for that one Jedi who would have exactly what she was looking for. Camdyn could see her girlfriends coming in, flirting with the guards at the door, before slipping into a booth to watch her. Make sure she completed her dare. One of them waved, and Camdyn replied with a resounding :mneh "PFFFFFFFFFFT!"

Sage Hazzard
Apr 19th, 2003, 01:03:06 AM
Wearing casual attire today, a tight white shirt, casual slacks, and a gold jacket with an old Naboo Pilot insignia on it, he walked into the bar. His lightsabre as always hanged at his hip, clipped firmly to his belt.

"Well as always, Master Hazzard?" The door gaurd asked, genuinely smiling.

"Absolutely. Thank you for asking. You?"

"Of course, sir! They gave me that chair you asked for. Nice to not stand all day."

The Jedi Master nodded, smiling.

"Security should not require it's workers to be tired needlessly. Rest aids alertness."

"Comfy too."

Sage chuckled, walking further into the bar. He gestured to the bartender, who knew his usual. He in kind gestured back and turned to give the order to the cook.

He took a seat mid way in the bar and sighed to himself. Beautiful day.

Camdyn Fields
Apr 19th, 2003, 06:16:06 AM
"Oooo, he'll do perfectly!"

Her grin returned as she watched New Guy walk through the bar. Tall, dark, handsome.....gold jacket?o_O Well, whatever. He was the pick of the litter so far. And he was a Jedi. Camdyn could tell by the weird thingy he had clipped to his belt. All the Jedi she had seen had one of those thingys, like a membership card or something.

Her green eyes followed his every move, from giggling with the guards, to taking a seat half-way into the bar, and then ordering. "Probably something healthy with THAT bod," she smirked, and slipped off her stool.

She slowly made her way towards Sage's table, her smile getting smaller and more secretive than before. Camdyn stopped in front of him, making a small "ahem" to get his attention. The man turned, it was now or never....

She leaned down, her fingers gently touching Sage's cheeks, lifting his head up to meet hers, and planted the biggest, hottest kiss she could on him! She pulled away after a few seconds, and licked her lips.

"Thank-you!" She said, before turning to hurry out of the bar. Her girlfriends had exploded into a fit of giggles in the corner, and were already rushing out the door. Camdyn wanted to do the same; what if stealing a kiss from a Jedi was a crime?!?! :eek!

Sage Hazzard
Apr 20th, 2003, 02:01:20 AM
"Wha--" was all he could get out before she planted one on him.

He toppled over in his chair, shocked. His senses returned in time enough to stick his arm out, palm hitting the ground. He pushed himself up immediantly and as smoothly as inhumanly possible.

"Wa--"

Sage's finged played on his lips as he felt.. lip gloss?

"Hey, wa--?"

He shook his head, getting his bearings. Getting a kiss was not an every day occurence for Sage, which was apparent through his stammerings.

"Hey, uh, wait. Take a seat," he offered to her as she was attempting to rush out.

Camdyn Fields
Apr 20th, 2003, 05:42:58 PM
"Gah!"

Camdyn's hands went up in the air, and she put on her most innocent "Who me?" face. She reached out, trying to grab the man's arm as he fell, but somehow, he managed to push himself up. She kept a hand to her mouth, giggling softly. He wasn't too smooth with the ladies, it seemed.

She put her hands behind her back and shuffled from one foot to the other. She glanced up at him, only a little, smiling.

"Are you okay?"

Sage Hazzard
Apr 21st, 2003, 02:01:05 AM
Sage chuckled.

"Yeah... I think."

He adjusted the sleeves of his coat needlessly.

"Why did you do that exactly?"

Camdyn Fields
Apr 21st, 2003, 08:39:05 AM
Camdyn felt a tingling run up her spine, the same feeling she got when-ever something was going to happen...Time to turn on the charm. She flashed him her sweetest smile, looking him in the eye. Eye-contact was always important when lying, or trying to get out of punishment.

" We hear all kinds of stories about the Jedi, how they fight bad-guys and stuff, so we had to come and see what was what...Then my friends," she pointed towards the door. "Dared me to steal a kiss from the cutest Jedi boy I could find. And,"

She stopped, her lips turning down into a frown. The tingle wasn't going away like it should. Normally it would be gone by now. Camdyn gave him a pleading look, but only a little one. This guy seemed like kind of a push-over, at least with girls.
"I guess I'm in trouble...I can tell. Are you going to call my parents or something? Please don't! They're reallllly busy, and they would be so pissed if they found out I was causing trouble again!"

Sage Hazzard
Apr 22nd, 2003, 12:56:19 AM
"A kiss is hardly trouble, miss. There's no wrong doing here. I was just curious why such a...spontanious event like that transpired... I never did catch your name..."

Camdyn Fields
Apr 22nd, 2003, 01:08:47 PM
"Oh."

Camdyn's cheeks flushed a slight pink, and she laughed, embarassed. She held out her hand, and Sage could see matching nail polish and several silvery rings on her fingers.

"Camdyn Fields."

Sage Hazzard
Apr 23rd, 2003, 10:15:51 PM
"Sage Hazzard. Nice to meet you. Please, sit."

Camdyn Fields
Apr 25th, 2003, 09:13:13 PM
Camdyn took a seat, stretching her legs out under the table, nudging his feet as he sat across from her. She stretched her arms above her head, eyes closing and sighed. She grinned over at Sage as she opened them.

"So, this is the Jedi bar....Seems kinda, boring."

Sage Hazzard
Apr 26th, 2003, 01:35:13 AM
Sage pulled his feet back by reflex as her's touched his. This was not a situation he encountered often.

"Well, isn't boredom left up to the perciever? We make our own enjoyment, do we not? I take it you enjoy bright flashing lights and dance music only?" Sage said with a smile, not meaning offense.

Camdyn Fields
Apr 28th, 2003, 06:50:16 AM
"I guess. You can't always be dancing though, it gets dull after awhile. I don't know what I was expecting; there are lots of weird stories about Force users and whatever."
She looked the bar over, then returned her gaze to the Jedi across from her. "Some people say it's a "gift", like my parents. They always tell me that, anyways..."

Sage Hazzard
Apr 28th, 2003, 11:13:46 PM
"It is a responsibility. What you do with it decides weither it is a 'gift' or a 'curse'."

Camdyn Fields
Apr 29th, 2003, 07:37:47 AM
:x

"Responsiblities...Ewwwww. And you have to wear ugly robes too!" She reached over and patted Sage's hand, a look of genuine sorrow on her face. "That must be really really sucky."

She quickly pulled her hand back -- this boy was jumpy enough already - and slouched in her chair. "Yeah, my 'rents are always saying I should do something more with my 'gift', then just use it for, like, shop lifting and stuff."
Camdyn mumbled the last part, she didn't need this Jedi thinking she was some kind of thief. She only stole for fun. :mischief

<font size=1>ooc. I'm in the middle of moving, so I don't reply in a few days, you know why :)</font>

Sage Hazzard
Apr 29th, 2003, 11:11:00 PM
Sage raised an eyebrow but let the ommision slide.

"What can you do with these 'gifts' exactly?"

Camdyn Fields
Apr 29th, 2003, 11:18:58 PM
She smiled brightly. "Like, say I'm in a club, and something really nasty is going to happen, I get a tingle right here.."

She pointed to her head, near the base of her skull. "It starts there, but it doesn't go away untill the trouble does. It's really weird."
She shrugged, not really knowing what else to say. " I don't know how it happens, but it always does."

Sage Hazzard
Apr 29th, 2003, 11:37:04 PM
"Danger Sense. A Force Trait. Have you ever thought of using this ability for more than club hopping?"

Camdyn Fields
Apr 29th, 2003, 11:50:09 PM
"Force trait? HUH??" Camdyn stuck out her tongue, looking as if she had tasted something awful. ' I don't even know how it works, so how could I use it for something other than what it does now?" :\

Sage Hazzard
May 2nd, 2003, 09:17:52 PM
Sage rubbed his chin thoughtfully before bringing his hand down into a pointer.

"Good point," he chuckled. "Well, let me ask you this way then, would you want to use it another way? Provided you could find out how, of course."

Camdyn Fields
May 5th, 2003, 04:27:51 PM
"I guess so. I mean, if I could figure out how to do different things with it and all."

She yawned, stretching her arms up and out. "Still. What if people think I'm weird or something?"

Sage Hazzard
May 5th, 2003, 10:56:47 PM
"Does that not depend on what you do with your abilities? The Jedi are greeted with hugs and kisses in most of the galaxy. We are not looked at as 'wierd'."

Camdyn Fields
May 6th, 2003, 09:18:38 AM
"That's what you think..."

Camdyn had heard lots of weird rumors about the Jedi, especially on the streets of Coruscant. Some of the lower-level kids even thought that Jedi ate children. Most adults were just wary of them, saying they'd pull tricks on you.

She had to laugh at the "hugs and kisses" comment, her cheeks flushing a light pink. "Well, you were today at least. I guess it does depend on what you do with your "abilities", but, I dunno. Would I have to wear those icky robes?"

Sage Hazzard
May 6th, 2003, 11:44:49 PM
"Certainly not. Look at me? Aren't I wearing civilian clothing?"

Camdyn Fields
May 7th, 2003, 07:03:55 PM
"Yeah, but I mean, I couldn't walk around the Jedi place in the same clothes I wear to school, or to the mall or something. I mean, you have to train and stuff, right? Somehow, I don't think mini-skirts would work for that activity."

Sage Hazzard
May 7th, 2003, 09:10:34 PM
Sage paused.

"Well..." He shook his head. "No, I guess not. Though your fashion sense could still show in public places, when you didn't need to have free movement for training. Around the temple no one expects you to look your best."

Camdyn Fields
May 7th, 2003, 09:31:23 PM
Images of Jedi's dressed in purple jogging pants and sweat shirts, with mullets and greasy hair flashed through Camdyn's mind.

"Uh...okay. I'm still not sure. I guess I won't know if I like it unless I try it, huh? Where do I sign up?"

Sage Hazzard
May 7th, 2003, 09:44:45 PM
"There is a recruitment center. But are you truely committed to this cause? The Jedi is not something to join on a whim."

Camdyn Fields
May 8th, 2003, 08:05:49 PM
"I know, it's something you have to dedicate your whole life to. Something that's worth doing is worth putting your whole heart into, and if I join the Jedi, I'm going to do my best, damnit."
She stood and motioned for him to do the same. "Are you going to show me where this recruitment center is or not?"

Sage Hazzard
May 8th, 2003, 11:31:52 PM
Sage stood.

"It'd be my honor."

He walked towards the door, leading the way.