PDA

View Full Version : OI!!!! (Open to a Knight or higher)

Ruufe Shanks
Apr 18th, 2003, 03:28:07 PM
Ruufe stands, striking the tabletop with a fist that seems almost too big for the scrawny arm its attached to. He's absolutely pissed. What the elder vampyre sitting across the table has told him couldn't be worse news. A Patriarch? A Matriarch?

"Whaddaya mean? What're those s'posed to be!?"

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Apr 18th, 2003, 06:56:10 PM
Ambrose leans forward with his hands folded together. Interlocking his fingers. His hands looked as if they were a very thick, pale web. His long fingernails scratching the top of his skin. The Vampire was astonished at what the young fledgling vampire had said. He wonderd at how he could say such a thing, Whaddaya mean? What're those s'posed to be!?, about the Matriarch and Patriarch Vampirers. Ambrose knew them well. Lord Soth, his master, had taught him about the coruption of the universe. He had taught his student a lot of things. Even about the two people who were most precious to the race of Vampires. Ashiva and Saurron.

What did you say, Who are the Matriarch and Patriarch Vampires. If you do not know that, then you should not be living. Or should I say undead. The Matriarch and Patriarch are Master Saurron and Empress Ashiva. Maybe you should spend a little more time on learning about your heritage, and a little less time worying about who is doing what.

Ambrose sat back in his seat, he pick up his beer and took a long drink. Looking at the expression upon the young vampires face.

OOC: I know that you asked for a knight and the reason I posted to you was because I am about to be knighted. Just waiting for a couple people to post.

Ruufe Shanks
Apr 19th, 2003, 10:26:15 AM
Being just recently turned, and having arrived at the Shrine with no knowledge of vampyres other than the fact that vampyres are far stronger than humans, Ruufe has never heard of the Matriarch Ashiva or the Patriarch Saurron.

"What do they do? Are they like rulers or something?"

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Apr 19th, 2003, 11:56:37 AM
Ambrose looks disapointed in this little vampire. The Vampire knew who the mother and father were when he was the same age as Ruffe. The elder Vampire would teach this youngling one way or another about who those Vampires were. It was almost pitiful, watching him like this.

The Matriarch, Empress Ashiva, and the Patriarch, Master Saurron are the mother and the father of all Vampires. And yes, they are the rulers. They are the supreme being, if there is such a thing.

Ambrose wondered why didn't the youngling know these things?

Ruufe Shanks
Apr 19th, 2003, 02:38:53 PM
"Supreme beings and the mother and father? How's that work?"

When Ambrose says "mother and father", Ruufe's not sure how to imagine it.

"They got it on alot and had a ton of vampyre kids? Or did they half-eat people like Darren did to me?"

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Apr 19th, 2003, 02:46:48 PM
Yes young one...They have turned many people since they have come into being. Just like the procedure Lord Cardeth did to you. It is an on going process. When I say the mother and father, I mean that they were the first vampires in existence.

Ambrose grabs the goblet from the table and takes another drink. Waiting for another question from Ruffe.

Ruufe Shanks
Apr 19th, 2003, 08:53:16 PM
"Oi, well if they're the first vampyres, who half-ate them?"

Ruufe has been caught by surprised, and thusly turned onto a tangent.

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Apr 20th, 2003, 05:07:22 PM
Placing the goblet of blood wine back atop the table, the vampire looked upon the face of the fledgling.

That is a question I think that you should ask them for yourself. For I do not know the answer to the question to which you ask of me.

Ruufe Shanks
Apr 21st, 2003, 12:26:36 PM
Ruufe doesn't hear Ambrose's second statement. At the words "ask them for yourself", he stood and ran out the door. Nevermind the fact that he doesn't know where to find them. He's got a goal, and he won't let something trivial like directions stop him!