PDA

View Full Version : Beating up on the youngsters (Open challenge to two Sith)

Alpha
Apr 18th, 2003, 01:14:39 PM
Warrior Jedi Master Satine Capashen stands on the top of a building in one of the worse districts of Nar Shadda. Even for the Smuggler's Moon, this was bad. A perfect place for a Jedi to strike a bit of fear into criminals. The Jedi Master was even thinking of making the Hutt system one of his own territory, as some other Jedi made certain systems their own responsibility.

Hearing a scream, Satine spreads his wings and dives frolm the building, his hands going to the twin lightsabres on his belt. He also carried two slug-throwers, two swords--on his back--and another pair of lightsabres. He was traveling light today.

Diving past a dozen stories, Satine hears the scream again, this time accompanied by the crack of flesh hitting flesh. Hard. Gritting his teeth, Satine flares his wings, and drops, cat-like, to the floor. He begins to sprint, skidding to a halt at an alley-way where the sound was coming from, his wings folding around him and melting into quicksilver, the quicksilver taking the form of, and hardening into, a long, black leather duster. He sees a young man--only about 15 or so--holding a blaster at a young woman. By the bruises on the young woman, and the man's imploring hand, he guessed he had arrived in time to stop a mugging...or worse.

"Drop the gun..." Satine says, seeing the man jump and turn around. All the man could see was an outline of Satine, silver hair, and Satine's oddly glowing silver eyes.

"Oh, and why should I do that, buddY?" he asks, his voice raspy.

"Because if you don't, you'll be making things worse."

Laughing, the man pulls the trigger, a green bolt blasting out of the gun, and impacting seconds later on a shield Satine had formed. The man looked worried now. Satine gave a small smile, and brings down his shield, grabbing one sabre off his belt, and then igniting it, the weapon making a low, drawn-out hissing sound, like a serpant. The silver-white blade cast a harsh light on everything around.

"Drop the gun." satine says again, this time using the Force to enforce his command.

But either the man was foolish, or extremely brave. Or both. Growling, the man with the gun fires again, three times.

Satine blocks the three, and then rushes in, disengaging his sabre, and slamming the hilt into the man's jaw. He hears a crack, and, seconds later, the man hits the far wall, sliding down the brick.

Extending his free-hand, Satine helps the woman to his feet, smiling. "You should be safe now...I suggest you get home...fast."

She nods, and, not looking back, runs out of the alley, to, he assumed, her house.

Satine smiles to himself, and opens his senses, feeling the massive amounts of life. Two such people attracted his attention though. They had the typical dark aura around them, but these were stronger, more potent darknesses. Sith. And they were around...

"So, was this one of your lackeys?" Satine asks aloud, directed to the two Dark Ones lurking..."Drop by...I could use a good scuffle."

He ignites the sabre he was holding again, and then takes a second from his belt, igniting that one as well...

{OOC:This could either be a straight fight, or if whoever joins wants, this could evolve into a nice little game of cat and mice. :) Either way, this could be interesting.}

Maxim Vasilijev
Apr 18th, 2003, 02:47:28 PM
Maxim was hellbent on proving himself. His master, Lady Vader, had warned him repeatedly that he should never underestimate and opponent, and that he would need to learn some of the basic skills before he moved on to others. But it was just his style to bite off more than he could chew – if only to learn the lesson for himself.

So, was this one of your lackeys?

Maxim scoffed and stepped out from where he had been lurking.

“I hang out with more competent company….” He stated, his words bold for one as inexperienced as he was.

As he said this, the blade of his saber ignited. It had been given to him by Odin, a member of the Sith Order in a spar. And he had used it as often as possible since then.

But he was just an apprentice, in his early twenties, and on a mission to prove himself to the elders of the order. In any way possible - even if it was a severe risk to his life.

Rast
Apr 18th, 2003, 04:00:49 PM
"We don't need lackeys to do our dirty work. A real villain does things himself."

Rast doesn't carry a lightsaber, but he wields a blaster with excellent proficiency. He has yet to find his strength in the Force, but it won't stop him from beating this Jedi.

Alpha
Apr 18th, 2003, 08:17:25 PM
Satine laughs at the two of them. "Brave words you two..." He eyes both, his silver eyes boring into them.

{Rast~The White mana symbol in your sig, for a Sith? :) lol, a bit off there. :)}

Rast
Apr 21st, 2003, 03:46:05 PM
"More'n words!" Rast says, lifting his blaster to take aim at Satine. "I'll drop you with one shot!" The blast fires, zinging with deadly accuracy towards the Jedi's heart.

{Dude, don't look at me--I didn't make the sig.}

Alpha
Apr 21st, 2003, 06:11:37 PM
Satine merely flicks his sabre, blocking the bolt, and grinning.

"Blasters aren't a wise thing to use against me..."

{OOC:ah. kay. lol}