PDA

View Full Version : RP I am planning

Shandri La
Apr 18th, 2003, 10:23:41 AM
I'm planning an RP which will happen soon, but I'm in need of 5 Sith to participate in it. At least one of them needs to be a Knight or Master. And they all have to belong to the Same group or are willing to work together. If you think you might be interested, please let me know.

In short, a group of Sith have taken over a planet because they have heard of a Treasure which this planet has. After they arrive, but before they manage to get ahold of the Treasure, the person who is guarding it(me) disappears with the Treasure. The Sith then leave, leaving 5 members behind to try and figure out where the Treasure has gone. They are torturing ppl, killing them, burning there homes and taking everything of value.

The ppl of this planet are very peaceful and they don't have a military. They are willing to let anyone rule them as long as the rule family of the planet remains as the figure head.

Myself, and hopefully some other Jedi will be coming to the planet to rid it of Sith. Not kill them though, just to make the Sith leave the planet alone.

If you are interested in participating, please, PM me or post in this thread. If you have any questions, please ask them.

Salem Ave
Apr 18th, 2003, 10:42:11 AM
The Krath - a small group of Knights and Apprentices - would be interested :)

Shandri La
Apr 18th, 2003, 12:52:58 PM
Could you please PM me so we can work out the details then.

Rognan Dar
Apr 18th, 2003, 01:42:23 PM
OH, DONT LEAVE ME OUT OF IT!!!

Shandri La
Apr 18th, 2003, 02:36:58 PM
Don't worry Rognan, I wasn't planning on leaving you out of it. I was planning on asking you to come one way or another. With or without the Council's permission.

Rognan Dar
Apr 18th, 2003, 11:39:21 PM
Ooooh....... Well, it would be more like I wouldn't let you leave without me ;):D